剧集 | 血疫 | 导航列表
- Thanks. - I'll be right behind you.
-准备好了吗 -好了 开始吧
- You ready? - Yeah, let's do it.
这只好像不怎么动
Doesn't look like it's moving much.
是的 确实不怎么动
No. I don't see it moving.
-抓住它 -他逃跑了
- Get it! - He's getting away!
莎拉 我们得先处理这只
Sarah, we need to get this one down first.
我来给它注射
Let me inject it!
不行 我们必须...
No, We have to...
他们为什么把两只猴子关在一个笼子里
Why the hell did they put two in one cage?
再从车里拿些标签过来
We're going to need more tags out of the truck.
-把门关上 -什么
- Shut the door! - What?!
它朝门去了 快关门
Going for the door! Shut the door!
上校 有一只逃跑了
Colonel, one escaped!
封锁所有出口 有一只逃跑了
Cover the exits. We've got a rogue!
是 长官
yes, sir.
-你没事吧 -嗯 嗯 我没事
- Are you all right? - Yeah, yeah, I'm fine.
-奥曼 -怎么了
- Orman. - What?
这是猴子的血还是你的血
Is this from a monkey or is that your blood?
不是 肯定是采集样本的时候或者...
No, it must be from one of the samples or...
绕过气闸室
Routing before air lock.
使用副舱口
Secondary hatch.
彼得
Peter!
醒醒 你得离开这里
Wake up, you've got to get out of here.
快醒醒
Come on.
我不能再失去任何人了 尤其是你
I can't lose anyone else. Especially not you.
-等等 还有其他人吗 -有人要来了
- Wait, anybody else? - We've got incoming.
-莱斯顿有人感染了 -我不知道
- A breach at Reston? - I don't know.
我只知道有人要来 要进隔离室
All I know is they're coming in and they're going to the Slammer.
你没事吧 看着我
You okay? Look at me.
我没事
I'm okay.
D房♥间两人都走了
Both in D gone.
B10 跟着我
Bravo ten, stick with me.
狄克逊 有一只猴子逃跑了
Dixon. We have an escaped monkey.
它可能会钻进通风管道
It might be going for the vents.
你去楼顶
Get up on the roof.
收到
C-Copy that.
没事的 回来 别动
It's all right, get back! Stay still!
我们不能让它出去
We can't let it out,
街对面有很多住房♥ 还有一个活动场
there's houses across the street and a playground.
威奇塔 快去楼顶
Wichita, get to the roof!
是 长官
Yes, sir!
它在移♥动♥ 快跟上
It's on the move! Come on!
用你们的手电筒照天花板
Keep your flashlights to the ceiling!
它跑得很快
This thing is quick!
快跟上
Come on!
小心
Heads up!
看到他就喊一声
Give out a shout if you see him!
好的 我看到他了
Yeah, I got him!
它在哪儿
Where is it?
我不知道
I don't know.
我只知道有一只猴子逃跑了
All I know is a monkey escaped.
它在那里
It's right there!
看 有一个通风管道开着
Look. There's an open vent.
他在那里
There he is!
我在这里捅不到他
I can't jab him from here.
他开始移♥动♥了
He's on the move!
它要进通风井 西南侧
It's headed for the shaft. Southwest side.
那边
There!
快快快
Go, go, go!
捆好了吗
You got it!?
楼顶不要紧了
Stand down on the roof.
我们抓到他了
We got him.
-妈的 -生命体征正常
- God damn it. - Vitals are okay.
血压在上升
Blood pressure is rising.
好 去找人通知
All right. And find anyone to notify.
我不知道发生了什么
I don't know what happened.
我一直都很小心
I was being so careful.
没事的 这里的人会照顾好你的
It's okay. Everyone here's going to look after you.
21天 他们是这么说的
21 days? That's what they said.
别这么想 活在当下
Can't think like that. Stay present.
这里连一本杂♥志♥都没有
There's not even a magazine.
他们把这里收拾得很彻底
They clean this place up good...
没有能拿来自我了断的东西
Nothing to off myself with.
我说什么来着 别想这些了
What did I say? Get out of your head.
猴舍里发生了什么
What's going on in the facility?
我以为处死那些猴子
I thought this, this taking out those monkeys,
就像是在兽医学校不顺利的一天
it'd be like a hard day at vet school...
但它们的眼睛
But their eyes...
看起来就像人类一样
it is like looking into another person...
那里太诡异了
It's crazy in there.
暗无天日
Dark.
里面热浪滚滚 大家筋疲力尽
Heat is all whacked out. Everyone is exhausted.
全乱套了
It's messed up.
听我说 凯尔
Listen to me, Kyle.
我会每天来查看你的情况
I'm going to come back and check up on you every day,
但如果你觉得难以忍♥受
but if it gets unbearable in there,
就必须调整呼吸
I need you to breathe through it.
像我教你的那样 好吗
Like I taught you. Okay?
调整呼吸
Just breathe through it.
我会再来
I'll be back.
这里是91T小队 我是贾克斯上校
91-Tango Unit. This is Colonel Jaax.
你好 很高兴能听到你的声音
Hi. It's good to hear your voice.
我们进来晚了
We were late going in.
我听说了 听着 杰瑞
I heard. Listen, Jerry...
我检测了其他工人的血样
I tested the rest of the workers' blood.
发现了两例新病例
We've got two new cases.
好吧
Okay...
好吧 这也是意料之中的吧
well, uh, that's not unexpected is it?
是的 但我们不知道
No. But we just don't know
哪些人直接接触过体液 所以...
who had direct exposure through fluids so...
好 我们会小心的 谢谢你的提醒
Okay, we'll be careful. Thanks for the heads up.
我 我得进去了
I, uh, I got to get in there.
杰瑞 你还好吗
Hey, Jerry. You okay?
嗯 我很好 我得挂了
Yeah, I'm fine. I, uh, I gotta go.
长官
Sir?
请允许我加入莱斯顿的团队
Permission to join the team in Reston.
我以为上校已经跟你谈过了 南希
Thought you and the Colonel had already been through this, Nancy.
是的 长官 但他不在这里
Yes, sir, but he isn't here.
91T的表现超出预期 但他们需要休息
91-Tangos are outperforming expectations but they need relief.
杰瑞的一名重要队员现在已经被隔离了
One of Jerry's key team members is now in the Slammer.
而且正如你自己所说的 卡特由我负责
And as you said so yourself, Carter is my charge.
唯一正确的做法就是让我进去看着他
Only right that I'd be in there to watch him.
你发烧多久了
How long have you had a fever?
一两天
Just a day or two,
但我孩子的学校爆发了流感 所以
but there's a flu going around my kid's school, so...
对 现在是流感季 所以
Yeah, well, it's flu season, so...
你呢 你感觉如何
What about you? How you feeling?
不知道
I don't know.
感觉他们总是把这里的空调温度调低
It kind of feels like they keep turning on the A/C down here.
我是说 我们的检测 结果出来了
I mean, our tests, they came back...
对 是阴性的 但是
Yeah, they're negative but...
这次的病毒情况不太一样
this thing's acting different.
我是说
I mean, it's...
症状出现得比较晚
it's slow to show symptoms.
我也不知道
I don't know...
我感觉自己要精神崩溃了
Feel like I am going to crack up.
我不知道我妈妈是怎么做到的
I don't know how my mom did it.
她发现自己得了癌症
She found out she had cancer.
而且她知道没有希望了
She knew there was no hope.
她知道了多久
Knew it for what?
八个月 还是十个月
剧集 | 血疫 | 导航列表