剧集 | 血疫 | 导航列表
And I have my guys ready, but...
我一直想跟你说这些话 但是
Look, I have been wanting to say this, but...
我看得出你哥哥过世之后
I can see how torn up you've been
你的状态一直不好
since you lost your brother.
长官 那件事跟这个没有关系
Sir... That doesn't have anything to do with this.
对 但是像那样突然就失去了某个人
Yeah, but suddenly losing someone like that.
很难想象
It's hard to imagine...
再失去你的妻子
losing your wife too...
现在你没法说
Now, you can't tell me
你不是每天都在担心这事吧 杰瑞
you don't think about that every day, Jerry.
是的 我没法
No, I can't.
如果你让我代替南希来当负责人
If you put me in charge instead of Nancy,
她会觉得她所有的...
she's is going to feel like her whole...
这重要吗
Does it matter?
如果这意味着保障南希的安全
If it means keeping Nancy safe.
这个问题很难回答
It's a tough question.
别误会我 杰瑞
Don't get me wrong, Jerry.
南希在这里是数一数二的
Nancy's one of the best to ever come through here,
但是在这件事上她做了错误的决定
but she hitched herself to the wrong horse on this one.
想想你的孩子 杰瑞
Think about your kids, Jerry.
忙什么呢
What's up?
你妈有没有说起莱斯顿
Hey, uh, did your mom say anything about something
发生了什么怪事 或者
weird going in Reston or...
怪事是指什么事
What do you mean weird?
萨姆的妈妈在《华♥盛♥顿♥邮♥报♥》上班
Sam's mom at the Post said there was a reporter
她说有个记者在调查什么猴子流感
looking into some monkey flu or something?
他们还从德特里克堡请来了团队
And they'd brought in some team from Fort Detrick.
好像是你妈上班的地方
Sounded like that place your mom works.
我敢肯定没什么大事
I'm sure it's no big deal.
我们也觉得 没必要大惊小怪
We figured. No reason to spaz out.
维吉尼亚州 莱斯顿
我是贾克斯上校
This is Colonel Jaax.
它们要死了
They're dying in there!
是你说要处理的
You said it'd be handled.
已经一天了 根本没有人出现
Been a whole day, nobody's showed.
相信我 弗兰克 我尽可能快了
Believe me, Frank, I'm working as fast as I can.
我这里忙得不可开交
I've got my hands full here.
我要确保每个进去的人都做足准备
I need everyone who's going in to be fully prepared.
它在扩散
It's spreading.
越来越多健康的猴子也不行了
More of the healthy monkeys are dropping.
我们必须进去
We gotta go in,
去救那些没有被感染的
we gotta save the good ones.
弗兰克 你要离那里远远的
Frank, you need to stay away from that building.
我们清场是为了保证员工的安全
We cleared out all the employees for their own safety.
我可以派个人
Look, I can station someone
站在楼外面 确保没人进去
outside the building to make sure nobody enters,
但是我们要小心
but we need to be careful.
媒体在附近打探 他们要开始问问题了
Press sniffing around, they're gonna start asking questions.
好吗
All right?
没有人回答得了
And no one's in a position to answer.
艾伯顿·迪克森
我丈夫被困在这里两天了
My husband's been stuck here for two days.
我们何时才能知道他是不是染上了
How long before we know if he has it?
华盛顿特区 布洛姆菲尔德医院
大多数症状在七到八天出现
Most symptoms appear in seven to eight days.
但是 也可能到三周后我们才能
But, it could be up to three weeks before we have any...
数周
Weeks?
他会怎么样
What's gonna happen to him?
目前 我们还不知道
At this point, we don't know.
但我觉得你的丈夫
But I would be surprised if
患的是不流感之外的病
your husband has anything other than the flu.
怎么会这样
How can that be?
我以为他们知道这是什么
I thought they knew what this was?
恐怕不是这么简单
It's not that simple, I'm afraid.
我就知道他不该干那份工作
I knew he shouldn't taken that job there.
任何人都不该在动物身上做实验
No one should be testing on animals.
这很残忍♥
It's cruel.
会没事的 多尔
It's gonna be okay, Dor.
我感觉不是很糟 你听到他说的了
I don't feel too bad. You heard him.
我猜我没事的时间越长
The longer I'm okay,
我的机会越大 是吗
I'm guessing the better chance i have, yeah?
你昨天的化验结果是阴性
You tested negative yesterday,
我肯定今天也会一样
I'm sure today will be no different.
谢谢
Thank you.
把这个拿给陆军传染病医学研究所测试
Get this over to USAMRIID for testing.
放轻松 士兵
Relax, soldier.
即使你端着的真是埃博拉
Even if you were holding Ebola,
它也不像你想的那么容易传播
it's not as easy to transmit as you've been led to believe.
相信我 我见过
Trust me. I've seen it.
你闻到漂白剂的味道了吗
Did you taste bleach?
他们在用消毒剂
They're using disinfectant.
扎伊尔
这比修女们在她们的针上用的还要多
It's more than the nuns did with their needles.
这也说明了现在的情况
Tells us something...
她和家人在里面
你不能过去
他们不希望我们走进外♥围♥
They don't want us crossing the perimeter.
信仰疗疾师肯定已经将她隔离了
Faith Healer must have put her in isolation.
我们 我们得进去
We, we need to go in.
不行
No.
疾病的到来是因为一个诅咒
The sickness has entered because of a curse.
要是把我们的手套和面具亮出来给他们看呢
What if we show them our gloves and masks now?
对抗一个诅咒
Against a curse?
不 他们认为这是内心深处精神方面的问题
No, they see this as something deeper, more spiritual.
病毒有什么精神可言
What's spiritual about a virus?
没有 他们知道致使他们生病的是病毒
Nothing. They know it's a virus, an illness,
是种疾患 因而用消毒剂
that makes them sick, hence the bleach.
让这件事精神化的是
What makes it spiritual is
为什么它攻击特定的人
why it targets a specific person...
这才是信念 巫术
That's where beliefs, witchcraft,
信仰存在的地方
faith comes in.
某人因为某个原因而患病
Someone is given the illness for a reason.
如果他们是医生 让他们进来
你们好 我是亭达
Good day. I am Tinda.
我是附近村庄学校的老师
I am teacher for school, uh, in close by villages.
她从扬布库带来了疾病
让医生帮助她
你们可以过去了
You can go.
嗨 你也参加这个
Hey. You're on this?
美国陆军传染病医学研究所
我以为你和保罗在备孕
I thought you and Paul were trying?
没错 我们在准备 只是
Yeah, we are, it's just,
这个月还没动静 所以...
it didn't happen this month, so...
我想自己可以参加行动
Guess I'm cleared for action.
-各位 -请坐
- Guys... - At ease.
本楼将配备生物危害四级药品
Biohazard level 4 agents will be present in the building.
扎伊尔埃博拉病毒之所以
Reason Ebola Zaire
被分类为生物安全四级病原体
is classified as a BL4 agent is
是因为没有疫苗可接种 没有治疗方案
that there is no vaccine, no treatment.
我们抵御感染的最佳方案就是互相帮助
Our best defense against infection will be each other.
友好互助体系
The buddy system.
请讲 威尔
Yes... Will.
只是猴子感染还是...
So, is it just monkeys or...
有人类携带病毒吗
Are there people with it?
埃博拉病毒
With Ebola?
目前为止 只有猴子携带病毒
All monkeys. So far.
我们会进行防护服使用培训
We will do a Racal suit training...
防护服 它如何传播 空气传播吗
Racals? How's this thing spread? Is it airborne?
还不清楚病毒传播途径
It's unclear how the virus is spreading.
肯定会通过体液传播
Certainly bodily fluids.
但也可能通过花♥园♥的高压清洗机
But those could be carried from the pressure washers that
传播给人类
they use to clean the flowers.
所以 我们目前采取的举措
So, as far as this operation goes,
都是假设病毒会在空气中存活
we act as if the virus is in the droplets in the air.
大家先听讲
Guys, let's keep on track.
我需要知道
剧集 | 血疫 | 导航列表