剧集 | 血疫 | 导航列表
and hang tight for a bit.
有人给我妻子打电♥话♥了吗
Did someone call my wife?
我们会通知她的
We'll notify her.
闭上眼睛 深呼吸
Just close your eyes, take a deep breath.
相信我 会有帮助的
Trust me, it'll help.
我们会回来找其他工人的
We'll be back for the other workers.
别让他们回家
Do not let them go home!
把走廊疏散
Evacuate the hallway.
先生 你得离开这个区域
Sir, you need to get out of the vicinity.
我是美国陆军的贾克斯上校
I'm Colonel Jaax, U.S. Army.
你得离开这里
You need to get out of here.
卡特
Carter?
特拉维斯·罗兹 疾控中心 现在由我接手
Travis Rhodes, CDC. I'll be taking it from here.
疾控中心在附近没有任何隔离设施
The CDC doesn't have a quarantine facility anywhere near here.
军队对私人设施没有管辖权
And the Army doesn't have jurisdiction over a private facility.
卡特
Carter?
我想说的是
I just want you to know
我们与军队是全面合作的关系
we've been cooperating fully with the Army.
真是那样的话 他们来的时候就会告诉我们了
Who were kind enough to let us know as they went in.
现在不是较劲的时候
This isn't a pissing contest.
听着 我们得快点
Look, we have to move fast.
我不知道有什么问题
I don't know what the problem is,
现在该做的事只有一件
there's only one right thing to do here.
准备好了吗
Ready?
好了
On you.
太不可思议了
This is insane.
你得警告医院
You need to warn the hospital.
我知道要采取什么防范措施
I know what precautions to take.
但让我们看看症状
But let's look at the facts.
呼吸急促 恶心 呕吐
Shortness of breath. Nausea. Vomiting.
这可以是很多病的症状
Could all be symptoms of any number of things,
包括心脏病
including heart attack.
别犯傻了
Don't be an idiot.
不要妄下结论
Don't jump to conclusions.
你们都不是专业医生
Neither of you are medical doctors.
没有人给病人做过检查或是验过血
No one did an exam or even tested the patient's blood.
你如果就这样拉响警报 整个城市都会陷入恐慌
You sound an alarm like this, it'll be heard all across the city.
你不能让那辆救护车停在本地的急诊室
You can't allow that ambulance to dock at a local ER.
你得到这个军衔一定很不容易
I am sure you had to work twice as hard for those stripes.
以后我看到你一定要绕着走
I would keep your loose cannon the hell away from me.
我们有充足的证据可以证明病毒是活细胞
We have compelling evidence that the agent is alive
并在猴舍里进行自我复♥制♥
and replicating in that facility.
你只不过看到了一道微弱的绿光
You have nothing more than a faint green glow
你对鲁莽散布信息而引发的公众恐慌一无所知
and a even fainter understanding of the panic
你对鲁莽散布信息而引发的公众恐慌一无所知
that you would be thoughtlessly unleashing.
你要因为自大杀死一条生命吗
Did your ego get so big you're willing to kill a man for it?
他的护士和医生必须有防护措施
Look, his nurses, his doctors, they must wear protective gear.
你们很清楚 如果事情真如你们说的那样
You know damn well if this is what you say it is,
整个街区都会横尸遍野
this entire neighborhood would be strewn with bodies.
根本没办法帮她
There was no way to help her.
我真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
我不太明白
I don't understand.
我们上次经过这里时没人发病啊
nobody was sick when we came through here.
是他把「死亡瘟疫」带来的
He brought the "Death plague."
是谁
Who did?
校长 他病得很厉害
The schoolmaster, he was very sick.
那接着是谁得了病呢
Who was the-the next one to get sick?
孕妇里面的一个
One of the pregnant ones.
那边一共有六具尸体 其中有几个是孕妇
There's six bodies over there, how many were pregnant?
两个
Two.
她们是来注射维生素的 以便生产时更有力
They come for vitamin shots to give them strength for birth.
卡特
Carter?
我们第一天来的时候
That first day we were here,
她们在给多少人注射
they were giving shots to what?
四五十个人吧
40, 50 people?
可这只有几根针头
Well, there's only a handful of needles here.
她们中间可能倒过垃圾了
They probably dumped the trash since then.
不对 这中间还有我们带来的口香糖纸
No, the gum wrappers from the packs we brought are halfway down.
这垃圾筐有好几周都没倒过了
This thing hasn't been emptied in weeks.
校长注射维生素了吗
Did the schoolmaster get vitamin shots?
你们多久换一次针头
How often do you change needles?
我们每一到两天换一次
We change them every one or two days.
你们给针头消毒吗
Do you sterilize them?
当然 我们每天都冲洗好几次
Of course. We rinse them, several times a day.
你觉得是我们...
Do you think we...
我可以肯定病毒已经在蔓延开了
I'm sure it was already spreading.
卡特
Carter?
修女 回门廊这边来
Sister, get back on the porch.
回去 回去
Go back! Go back! Go back!
我们有236瓶隆朋麻♥醉♥药♥
We have 236 vials of Rompun.
应该是很多了
Should be plenty.
-好的 -你好
- Okay. - Hi.
我们有很多后备供给
Hey. Hey, we have a lot of backup supplies
但我的克他命不够四五十只猴子的
but I don't have enough ketamine for more than 40, 50 monkeys.
我已经有太多的长官插手了
I've got officers coming out of my ears.
我现在只是需要我的丈夫
I just need my husband right now.
出什么事了
What happened?
疾控中心跳出来了 把我们赶走了
CDC showed up, pushed us out.
他们把那个工人送医院了
They sent that worker to the hospital.
民用的医院
Civilian hospital?
那个人的血项如何
Well, what's the read on the guy's blood?
是阳性吗
Is he positive?
我们都还没有机会取样呢
Well, we haven't even gotten any samples yet.
我也说不好
I don't know.
他们应该给我们送个样本来化验的
I mean, they're supposed to send us one for testing.
你是...穿着防护衣的 对吗
You were... in your racal, right?
当然了
Of course I was.
我在那一共都没待上十分钟
I wasn't even in there for more than ten minutes.
塔克争取了个会
So Tucker has wrangled a meeting,
他想让我站出来去面对那些头头脑脑们
he wants me to stand up in front of the top brass,
疾控中心 甚至是五角大楼的人
the CDC, even the Pentagon guys
而且想办法说服他们给我们权限
and somehow convince them to give us the keys.
如果有谁能做到的话...
Well, if anyone can...
可我们没时间了啊
Yeah, but we don't have the time.
-南希 -你好
- Hey, Nancy. - Hey.
他们想让我们给这些人复印各种图表
I mean, they want me to xerox a bunch of charts for these guys
可这时候 病毒可能已经在郊区蔓延开了
when this thing could be ripping through the suburbs already.
卡特怎么看
What does Carter think?
卡特觉得这有可能是美国历史上最大的灾难
Carter thinks this could be the biggest catastrophe in U.S. history.
南希 他不能这么说
Nancy. He can't say that.
我知道 在公开场合不行
I know, not publicly.
听着 我知道他是个专家
Look, I know he's the expert and everything,
但你得保护自己
but you gotta protect yourself.
可他们不明白
But they don't understand.
如果我们现在不去 那就为时过晚了
If we don't move in now, it could be too late.
你总是这么拼命
You always have to fight so hard.
这样吧 不如你先去
So, look, why don't you just go in there,
让那些家伙知道自己面对的是什么
and show those guys what they're dealing with?
主要是面对你
Mainly you.
行 我能做到
Yeah. I can do that.
谢了
Thanks.
抱歉 我知道我得相信装备 只是
Sorry, I know I gotta trust the gear, it's just...
-为孩子着想 -当然
- kids. - Of course.
小心驶得万年船
Can never be too careful.
很快就会结束的
It'll be over soon.
多曼斯基
你觉得工人感染的机率有多大
What do you think the chances are that the worker has it?
这家伙打扫它们的笼子 对吧
Look, this guy cleaned their cages, right?
还给它们喂食
He fed them.
我不知道 也许甚至被抓伤过
I don't know, maybe he even got scratched.
即使呈阳性 也说明不了什么
Comes back positive, it doesn't mean anything.
剧集 | 血疫 | 导航列表