剧集 | 血疫 | 导航列表
南希就不该把卡特卷进来
Nancy should never have brought Carter in.
我们之中谁准备得最充分
Which one of us is better prepared?
我只是想保护你
I was trying to protect you.
我就是为了今天而受训的
This is the day I've been trained for!
美国陆军 你们得离开这里
U.S. Army! You need to get out of here!
现在由我来接手
I'll be taking it from here.
我们不能成为那种因为太害怕而无法
We can't afford to be the people
扣动扳机 结果毫无作为的人
that did nothing because we were too scared to pull the trigger.
不管喜不喜欢 病毒就在这里
Like it or not, the virus is here.
我们正面临一个足以摧毁一座城市的敌人
We are facing an enemy that can devastate a city.
剧集 | 血疫 | 导航列表