剧集 | 血疫 | 导航列表
但是它不会伤害到人类
but it doesn't spillover to humans.
我们做几组组织培养 看看会发生什么
We'll make a few cultures, see what's going on.
如果这只猴子有猿猴热病 你应该能看到
If this monkey has Simian Fever, you're looking for
一些小黑胡椒玉米形状的东西
tiny black pepper corn shapes in the stew.
死掉的猴子让我很难过
Dead monkeys make me sad.
我永远不知道如何破解你的讽刺
I never know how to decipher your level of sarcasm.
我猜我得把我们的处境理解为
Well, I guess I'd put us at a...
快到生物危害水平三♥级♥了吧
kind of like a Level 3?
我不喜欢这些双关 杰林
Not really the pun type, Jahrling.
你还是保持尖酸比较好
Stick with acerbic.
-讽刺的 -尖酸的
- Sardonic? - Acidic.
你赢了
I'll take it.
伙计们 情况不是很好 看起来是乳状的
Guys. It's no good. It's all milky.
我基本上看不清什么东西
I can barely see anything.
超乎寻常
It's off the plastic.
这就是我所说的
This is what I'm saying.
猿猴出血热病毒不会这样攻击细胞
SHF doesn't kill cells like this.
世界上只有极少数病毒可以造成这样的事
There's only a few things in the world that could do this.
用户端错误
User error.
什么
What?
我之前让黑泽尔顿看到猿猴出血热的特征时
Look, I told Hazleton to send us samples
给我们送几份样本来
if they saw characteristics of SHF.
我的猜想是 你的第一直觉是对的
My guess? Your first hunch was right.
你准备烧瓶的地方有某种随机的细菌
Some random bacteria invaded the culture
侵入了培养细胞
where you're prepping the flasks.
没有批评你的意思
No judgment.
绝对没有
No.
我们大多数人都遇到过这种情况
Happens to the best of us.
那如果是里面有什么别的东西呢
And what if there is something else in there?
南希 如果我把自己装进尸袋里
Nancy, if I zip myself up into one of those body bags
每天潜入鬼屋
and went down in that house of horrors every day,
我目光所及之处肯定也都是致命的病原体
I'm sure I'd be seeing deadly pathogens everywhere I looked, too.
所以军队才要雇个靠谱的人 有博士头衔的
That's why the Army hired a regular guy with a Ph.D.
康奈尔大学的全班第一...
Was head of his class at Cornell...
你看到覆盖物了吗
Did you see the carpet?
已经被某种更具侵略性的东西吃掉了
It's been eaten away by something that's far more aggressive.
你说的这种病毒
A virus like you're suggesting
刚刚才莫名其妙地出现在美国国土上
just appears out of nowhere on U.S. Soil?
-我是说 -凡事都有第一次
- I mean... - Well, there's a first for everything.
你也是第一次承认自己有错
Even you admitting you're wrong.
我真的需要看看相关数据
I really need to see the data on that.
好吧 只有一个方法可以查清楚
Well, there's only one way to find out.
我们把它带到生物安全水平四级的实验室去
We'll take it to BL4.
好
All right.
与此同时 我会在这里继续做检测
Meanwhile, I'll be here running tests to
看看到底有什么鬼东西进去了
find out what kind of crap actually got in there.
好
Okay.
马萨诸塞州 科德角
卡特 我知道你最讨厌被打扰
Carter, I know the last thing you want is to be bothered,
但我需要你
but I need you.
你在吗
Are you there?
接电♥话♥吧 求你了
Just pick up, please.
好 听着 实验室里有些东西吓到我了
Okay, look, I've got something in my lab that's scaring me.
我刚盯着显微镜下死去的细胞看了半个小时
I've just spent 30 minutes looking at dead cells under a microscope.
我发誓我只见过一种东西会导致这种反应
I swear I've only seen one thing that could cause this reaction.
如果没猜错 我看到的是丝状病毒
If I'm right, I'm looking at a filovirus.
这意味着外面有丝状病毒
That means it's out there,
而且就在华盛顿特区郊外的建筑物里
uncontained in a building
没有受到任何控制
just outside of D.C.
我还要做些检测 但你是唯一知道
I'm gonna run some tests, but you're the only one
如何处理这类病毒的人
who would know how to handle something like that.
已删除所有旧消息
All old messages deleted.
疾病控制中心 生物安全等级
四级包含的所有病原体都是致命且不可治愈的
Every pathogens contained in Level 4 is deadly and incurable
其中最可怕的是丝状病毒
Some other worst of which are the filoviruses,
它们通过体液传播
they spread through bodily fluids,
比如血液 粘液 排泄物
blood, mucus, feces,
呕吐物 甚至汗液
vomit, even sweat.
1980年 内罗毕一位医生
In 1980, a doctor in Nairobi
从病人的呕吐物中感染了马尔堡病毒
contracted the Marburg filovirus from a patient's vomit.
穆索克医生的病毒样本现保存在美国陆军
Specimens of Dr. Musoke's blood
传染病医学研究所的四级实验室中
are kept in USAMRIID's Level 4 laboratory.
-谁是奥曼队长 -这些致命的传染病毒
- Which one of you is Captain Orman? - These deadly hot agents
一旦暴露在城市环境中
would be difficult to contain
就会难以控制
if they were unleashed in an urban environment.
而死亡率...
For the death rate...
-医学博士吗 -游击兵
- M.D.? - Ranger.
我要找的是有科学背景的人
I'm looking for a science background.
本科主修病理学
Bachelors emphasis on pathology.
你知道明天要参加四级区域培训吧
And you're cleared for Level 4 training tomorrow?
对 没错
Mm-hmm. That's me.
今晚就去吧
You're going in tonight.
没想到是这么个尤物带我去见贾克斯上校
Didn't expect such a charming escort to take me to Colonel Jaax.
我就是贾克斯上校
I am Colonel Jaax.
所以
S...
所以说 为什么不能等到明天
So, what's in there that can't wait till tomorrow?
一种预感
A hunch.
得做一些测试后才能确定
We'll only know for sure when we run some tests.
希望我是错的
Hope I'm wrong.
你的睫毛是怎么能剩下这么多的 长官
How do you have any more eyelashes left, ma'am?
这不是常规流程 我只是在做工具
This isn't routine. I'm just making a tool.
我们要把样本送去用电子显微镜检测
We're going to send out a sample to the electron microscope,
在四级区域 它会被放在电子束下
and they'll throw it under the beam, while we are in Level 4.
只有检测带传染病毒的血液
We'll only get the concrete proof when we test the blood
才能得到实质性证据
against the hot agents in there.
突然跳进深水真是再刺♥激♥不过的事了
Nothing like jumping in the deep end.
你受训时应该有学过游泳吧
I thought they taught you to swim when you were in training.
我找错人了吗
Did I grab the wrong guy?
不是 我准备好了
No. I'm ready.
你一点都不害怕吗
You aren't a little scared?
当然不
Of course not.
那糟糕了
That's bad.
要是你不害怕的话 就不应该来四级区域
If you're not scared, you shouldn't be in Level 4.
恐惧可以让人保持敏锐 戴上
Fear keeps you sharp. Put that on.
沃尔特 样本的事多谢你了
Hey, Walter, thank you so much for the sample.
很不幸 给O53号♥猴子培养的细菌搞砸了
Unfortunately, the cultures for O53 got botched,
如果你要找的是出血性血块
but if we're looking at a hemorrhagic blood clot here,
我的钱都花在猿猴出血热上了
my money's on Simian Fever.
我想你得赶紧通知猴舍 越早越好
Thought you might want to let the facility know sooner rather than later.
所以 你是说存活率很低
So, we're talking low survival rate.
对 低于一半
Yeah. Less than half.
其实还有微乎其微的可能是其他东西
I mean, there's a slight possibility it's something else,
但说不准
but it's doubtful.
你什么时候可以确定
When will you know for sure?
明天我们会做一些试验
Well, we're gonna run some tests tomorrow,
但你可能要把其他猴子和O53号♥隔离
but you might want to quarantine the other monkeys from O53's cell.
贾林 这事不会失控吧
Jahrling, this isn't gonna get out of hand, is it?
我是梅斯
Mays here.
我很高兴是你接的电♥话♥
I'm glad it's you who picked up.
好的 沃尔特
Oh, yeah. Hey, Walt.
TLH基因检测结果如何
So, what's going on in TLH?
这就是我打电♥话♥要说的
That's what I'm calling about.
我刚听美国陆军传染病医学研究所的人说
I just heard from the guy at USAMRIID.
好像是SHF
It looks like SHF.
猿猴出血热吗
Simian Fever?
没错
Yep.
该死
Damn.
很恶心的东西
Pretty nasty stuff.
希望我们不会出问题
I'm hoping we don't lose any more.
你想采取什么预防措施
So, what kind of precautions you want to take?
这把刀真不错
That's one hell of a blade.
剧集 | 血疫 | 导航列表