剧集 | 血疫 | 导航列表
恕我直言
With all due respect,
你不可能有足够的装备去阻止一种
there's no way you're equipped to stop a virus
从未进入过美国边界的病毒
that's never been inside U.S. Borders.
我们干这行已经几十年了
We've been in this business for decades.
我们知道自己在干什么
We know what we're doing.
真的吗
Really?
你们对所有受感染的灵长类动物进行安乐死了吗
Were all the infected primates euthanized?
工人都穿防护服了吗
Workers in Racal suits?
你今天就得让我进去
You need to let me get in there today,
确保病毒已得到控制
make sure that it's contained and
并且没有传播给其他灵长类动物
that it doesn't spread to the other primates.
你不能进入靠近那个猴舍的任何地方
You're not going anywhere near that facility.
你在半夜里偷走了四具猴子尸体
You stole four monkey cadavers in the middle of the night.
那是别人给我的
They were given to me.
没有经过我的允许
Not with my consent.
你在开玩笑吗
Oh, you've got to be kidding me.
听着 我监管这所猴舍 但我在这里
Look, I oversee that facility, but I'm just a middle rung
只是一架超高梯子中间的梯级
on a very tall ladder here.
这是一家私营公♥司♥ 有自己的安全规程
This is a private company with safety regulations.
没人可以不经允许就进来参观
Nobody walks right in without approval for a site visit.
洪堡先生 在这里
Mr. Humbolt, does anyone here,
在这架梯子上
on this ladder,
是否有人对埃博拉有所了解
know the first thing about Ebola?
这是一种在非洲的猴子身上发现的病毒
It is a virus found in monkeys in Africa.
人们不应该吃猴子肉
People shouldn't eat monkey meat.
我觉得你不明白
I don't think you understand
我们真正面对的是什么...
what we're really dealing with here...
肉只是其中的一种传播途径
Meat is just one means of transmission.
埃博拉可以轻易地通过看护者传播
Ebola spreads easily through caretakers.
包括处理血液 排泄物 呕吐物...
Anyone handling blood, feces, vomit...
等体液的任何人
any bodily fluids.
你的猴舍里现在有多少员工符合这一描述
How many workers in your facility right now fit that description?
感染这种病毒的存活率只有10%
This thing has had a 10% survival rate.
这不是我能决定的
This just isn't my call.
生命正处于危险之中
Lives are on the line, here.
你的员工 他们回家把病毒传播给了家人
Your workers, they go home and spread it to their families.
给他们的孩子晚安吻
Kiss their kids good night.
然后就出现头痛 大出血 心脏骤停
Suddenly there's headaches, hemorrhaging, cardiac arrest...
大多数人倒下 八天内流血致死
most people crash and bleed out within eight days.
没有治愈的方法 也没有疫苗
There's no cure. No vaccine.
听着 我们都知道指挥系统
Look, we know all about chain of command.
现在 你可能没有权力
Now, you may not have the authority,
但你肯定有能力
but you sure as hell have the ability
让我们进入那栋楼
to let us in that building.
H室还剩下一只猴子
There is still one monkey left from Cell H.
我刚接到猴舍管♥理♥员♥的电♥话♥
I just got a call from the colony manager.
它不吃东西了
It's not eating.
本 我是皮特
Hey, Ben, it's Peter.
我想你的寻呼机不在服务区了
I guess your pager's out of range...
我们这边出了点问题
Um, uh, we got a little bit of a problem.
你有时间的话 给我的实验室回个电♥话♥
Um, just call me back at the lab, when you have a chance.
谢谢
Thanks.
你有预约吗
Do you have an appointment?
没有
Um, nope.
阻止艾滋
你只需要拿个号♥码
You just take a number.
他们会按这个叫你进去
They'll use the matching one to call you in.
谢谢
Oh, thanks.
最好不要透露自己的名字
You don't wanna give your name.
以防万一你真的被检测为阳性
Just in case you test positive.
他们会把这些人都登记下来
They're starting to register anyone with it, you know.
我受不了这个过程了
I can't stand this part.
抱歉 你说什么
Sorry? What?
就是 你脑子里想的所有东西
Just, all the places your mind goes,
你知道的 想象着最坏的情况
you know, imagining the worst.
等待
The waiting...
除非你担心你未婚妻的忠诚度
Well, unless you have concerns about your fiancé's fidelity,
你不属于高危群体
you're not in a high risk group...
只是问一下
Uh, just checking.
这里完全是匿名的 对吧
Everything here is completely anonymous, right?
对 医疗保密已经毫无意义了
Yep. Doctor "Confidentiality" doesn't mean anything anymore.
这里是唯一一个你的工作单位
This is the only place you can come where your job,
政♥府♥都查不到你身份的地方
the government can't track down your status.
太好了
Perfect.
我在工作的地方可能接触到
I, I work somewhere where i think I might've come into contact with...
某些东西
something.
我需要验血
I just need to test my blood
或者有人教我怎么抽出来
or I need someone to show me how to draw it...
所以说 你不想做检验
So, you don't want to take a test?
不是 不是做HIV的检验
Uh, no, not for HIV.
我是科学家 我可以自己做检验
Um, I'm a scientist, so, yeah, I can do the testing.
你想要把你的血带回家吗
You want to take your blood home with you?
我觉得你来错地方了
I-I, I-I don't think you've come to the right place...
好吧 听着 我知道这看起来有点...
Okay, okay, okay, look, I know that this seems a little...
奇怪 但我不会把它公开的
uh, weird, but I can't have it taken anywhere official.
就像 该怎么说呢 我是说
So, it's like, what am I supposed to, I mean...
我知道你们会戴手套 做好预防措施
Well, I know you guys use gloves, you know, you take precautions.
所以我就想 或许
So, I just thought, maybe,
或许你可以教我怎么抽自己的血
I don't know, maybe you could show me how to draw my own blood?
你觉得你接触的到底什么
What is it you that you think that you were exposed to?
你这里没检测过的东西
Um, nothing you test for here.
如果有某种疾病爆发的话
Well, the health department usually lets us know if there's been
卫♥生♥部♥通常会告知我们的
some kind of outbreak...
这次卫♥生♥部♥都搞不清状况
Let's just say the health department's
这次卫♥生♥部♥都搞不清状况
kinda out of the loop on this one.
你到底能不能教我抽血
Look, can you show me how to take my own blood or not?
我说过了 我是个科学家 所以
Like I said, I'm a scientist, so it's like,
我觉得我能搞懂怎么做
I, I'm pretty sure I could figure out how to um...
我...
I...
那啥 不用勉强
You know what, don't sweat it.
我再想别的办法
Um, I'll figure something else out.
等一下 如果你告诉别人 我会否认的
Wait, wait... You tell anyone, I'll deny it.
谢谢
Thank you.
无论你要检测什么
Whatever it is you're testing,
你该知道我们让别人做的第一件事就是
you should know the first thing we tell people is
把伴侣或者是
to make a list of partners or anyone
任何你可能接触过的人列出来
that you may have inadvertently exposed.
他们得知情 才不会再接触其他人
They need to know so that they don't expose other people.
好的
Okay.
-本 没时间了 -时间多着呢
- Ben, there's no time. - Oh, there's time.
别玩虚的 直接来重点
Nothing fancy. Keep to the essentials.
相信我
Trust me...
-中止 -到我后面去
- Abort! - Get behind me.
到我后面去
Get behind me.
熊
Ah! Bears!
你好啊 过来 来吧
Hi! Hello! Come here, come here, come here.
-埃博拉 -你怎么知道的
- Ebola? - How'd you hear?
在这个基地 你在开玩笑吗
On this base, are you kidding?
所以 怎么处理
So, what's the op?
对最后一只感染的猴子实施安乐死
Euthanize the last infected monkey.
给房♥间消毒
Sterilize the room.
确保里面不再有病毒
Make sure no virus is still in there.
-今天吗 -今天下午
- Today? - This afternoon.
让我去吧
Let me go instead.
杰瑞
Jerry...
我每周都会给动物打几百针 南希
I give animals hundreds of shots every week, Nancy.
只是一只猴子而已
It's just one monkey.
一只携带埃博拉病毒的猴子
One monkey with Ebola.
正因如此才应该是我去
Which is why it has to be me.
他们只允许我们两个人进入
They're only letting two of us in there.
我倒是希望你能和我一起去
剧集 | 血疫 | 导航列表