剧集 | 血疫 | 导航列表
所以我也不知道
so, I don't know.
好吧
Well, it is...
疫情很快就会被控制住的
will be contained, very soon.
你不会跟那群猴子接触 对吧
You're not going in there with the monkeys, are you?
放心吧 不会的
No, I am not.
好的
Okay.
皮特 紧急事件
我们今晚可以回家住吗
Can we come home tonight, then?
其实
I... Well,
我觉得你姨妈会想让你多住一晚上
I think your aunt wants you one more night
她特意准备了
because she made...
虽然不能回家 但听我说
No, but listen why.
她准备了芝士火锅
She's making fondue.
好吧
Okay.
那你能不能向我保证
Well, can you promise me
今天之后我们就再也不吃豆角派了
that this is the last night of carob pie?
豆角派多健康呀
It's healthy.
好了 快去吧 看他们看看你的实力
All right, now go show them what you got.
去吧
Go on.
出现溢出反应
告诉她打♥针♥不会痛
Tell her this isn't going to hurt.
告诉她不会有事的
Tell her everything is going to be okay.
好的
Okay.
别乱动 别乱动
Don't move, don't move!
我们要快点离开这个鬼地方
We need to get out of this place.
抱歉 但是我们现在已经无能为力了
I'm sorry, but there's nothing we can do for anyone here.
你有你的任务
You have your mission,
我也有我的
but I have mine.
我是来帮助这些人的
I'm here to help these people.
如果我们留下来 就会有感染的危险
We stay, we risk exposure.
我们不能走
We can't leave.
我们必须离开
We have to.
如果我们倒下了 样本就带不回去
We go down, these samples don't get back,
会有更多人因此丧命
more people die.
我们所有的努力就都白费了
All this was for nothing.
直升飞机最近几天都不会来接我们了
Chopper isn't coming back for a couple of days.
什么
What?
外面是什么声音
What is that noise?
后退 后退
Step back! Step back!
怎么回事 我把你们放进了棚屋
What happened here? I let you in the hut,
他们认为你们会传播疾病
they think you're going to spread the disease.
他们想找人问责
They want to blame someone.
我们都近距离看到了
We've both seen this thing up close.
慌乱 恐惧
Panic. Fear.
我们知道它能让人们做出什么事
We know what it can make people do.
那些人做出的事确实很难忘
Not something that's easy to forget.
佐治亚州 亚特兰大
马坦布韦村的那些人
Those people in Matambwe...
他们吓坏了
They were terrified.
你能从他们的眼神里看到他们知道自己会死
You could see in their eyes, they knew they were going to die.
只是...
Just...
想象到数百万人都发起疯来
Imagining that kind of hysteria in millions of people...
我不能让这种事在华盛顿发生
I can't let that happen in D.C.
你是想让我说 把那些工人
You want me to say that keeping those workers out
拦在隔离区外是正确的做法
of quarantine is the right decision.
我表现得这么明显吗
That obvious, huh?
我很了解你 我是你的妻子
I know you. I'm your wife.
听着 也许我们可以先保密
Look, maybe we could keep a lid on it.
我盯着这家伙一整天了 梅尔
I've been staring at this guy for a day now, Mel.
他没病 没有我们在非洲看到的那种病
He doesn't have it, not-not what we saw in Africa.
我跟你讲 他的情况不一样
I'm telling you, it's, it's something different.
没有皮疹吗
No rash?
没犯恶心吗 他的眼睛没有...
Nausea, his eyes aren't...
他甚至都没怎么发烧
He's barely even got a fever.
即使这种病让猴子的内脏都裂开了
Even though it's tearing the monkey's insides apart.
现在卡特正试图启动每个警报
And meanwhile, I've got Carter trying to pull every alarm.
我们都知道他有什么能耐
And we both know what he's capable of.
你觉不觉得可能是因为他
Do you think maybe it's possible you're pushing
你才很难回来的
back so hard because it's him?
你们有两种通风设备
There are two kinds of ventilators,
两种电池
two types of battery.
要用正确的那个
Grab the right one.
如果没电了
If they lose power,
你们的外套内部气压会下降
the air pressure in your suit will decrease.
那也不要惊慌
Don't panic.
大量呼吸只会消耗更多的氧气
Breathing heavily just burns through more oxygen.
你们会逐渐感受到幽闭恐惧症
Claustrophobia can creep up on you.
如果你们发现心脏开始急速跳动
If you find your heart start to race,
只需慢慢调整呼吸
just breathe through.
数20秒
Count to 20.
如果你们的心脏跳得越来越快速 强烈
If your heart starts to pound faster, harder...
那代表你自己马上要晕倒了
You know you're about to spin out.
注意前方的门
Keep your eyes focused on the door ahead of you.
一旦通过 就努力到下一个门
Once you're through there, focus on the next one.
心里明白你们就要出来了
Know you're getting out.
你们中那些拿着锋利仪器的人
Those of you with sharp instruments:
记得要一直让你们的同伴待在左手边
Always keep your buddy on the left hand side.
除非是左撇子 那样你的右手边是安全的
Unless you're left handed, then safely on the right.
如果断电了
If we lose power...
周围可能会很暗
It may get dark.
你们的面罩里可能会起雾
Your hood may fog.
你们身上有手电筒 找到它
You've got a flashlight on you, find it.
里面给你们每个人指派了一位同伴
You've all been assigned a buddy inside.
每十分钟就和同伴全面检查一次
Every ten minutes, do a 360 around your partner.
要不断查看外套是否有损坏
Check constantly for suit breaches.
每45分钟必须休息一次
Every 45 minutes is a mandatory break.
卡特 卡特 把灯打开
Carter! Carter, light!
没事的
Hey, it's okay.
没事的
It's okay.
均匀呼吸 慢慢缓下来
Regular breaths, slow and steady.
他是谁的朋友
Whose buddy was he?
再找一个吧
Find a new one.
刚刚确认 多曼斯基被感染了
Domanski's got it. Just verified.
其他的工人被送回家了
And the other workers were sent home,
他们可能会感染自己的家人
they could be exposing their families.
跟我来
Come with me.
他测出来是阳性吗
He tested positive?
但他的健康状况并没有转变
But there's been no change in his condition.
我通过电子显微镜确认过了
It was verified under the electron microscope.
如果你要继续阻挠我的话
I'm ready to bump this tug-of-war up to the top
我会全力斗争到底
if you're determined to keep stonewalling me.
上校 你还没有亲眼看过埃博拉病毒
Colonel, you haven't stared Ebola in the face.
我昨天亲眼看过
I did yesterday.
在一只猴子身上
In a monkey.
我们现在需要立即从所有工人身上抽血
We need to draw blood from all the workers
还有所有和他们进行过肢体接触的人
and whoever they were in physical contact with. Now.
这是你将军下达的命令吗
This is coming from your General?
军队从一开始就在紧紧跟进这事
The Army's been in lock-step with this from the start.
问题是 一旦事情被曝光
The question is, when this gets tossed across the river,
我知道国防部会支持我
I know D.O.D.'s got my back
卫生及公共服务部会支持你
and Health and Human Services has yours.
你觉得总统更愿亲信哪一方
Which one do you think has President Bush's ear?
为了让护士给艾滋病患者送土豆泥
We have a hard enough time getting nurses to deliver mashed potatoes
我们已经费了不少功夫了
to patients with AIDS.
还有一些政客是真的想给艾滋病患者
We've got politicians who literally want to brand people
打上烙印
who have HIV.
现在你要大肆宣扬埃博拉病毒
Now you cry Ebola
而汤姆·布罗考会在今晚向每个家庭
and Tom Brokaw's got a photo of bloody corpses
展示血淋淋的尸体照片
in every home in America tonight.
只有一小部分医疗工作者会在明天上班
Only a fraction of healthcare workers show up tomorrow to
而要应对的是成千上万涌进来的惊恐的人们
handle the thousands who come racing in panic.
所有人都在怀疑彼此
剧集 | 血疫 | 导航列表