剧集 | 血疫 | 导航列表
然后传播至全国各地的居民区
and landed in neighborhoods all across the states.
将莱斯顿的情况视为病毒的某种缺陷
Looking at Reston as some sort of failure on the part of the virus
却忽略病毒达成的巨大飞跃
ignores the extraordinary leap the virus has made.
只有白♥痴♥才会认为这场战斗已经结束了
Only an idiot would think that this fight is over.
我们坐在这里的时候
Ebola is evolving...
埃博拉在不断进化 不断强化
and strengthening while we sit here and...
卡特博士
Dr. Carter.
我想大家都同意我们躲过了一劫
I think we can all agree that we dodged a bullet here.
如果没有其它问题了...
If there are no further questions...
我们没有躲过一劫
We didn't dodge a bullet.
我们没有躲过一劫 我们中招了
We didn't dodge a bullet. The bullet hit us.
我们应该听听他们要说什么
I think we should hear what they have to say.
这种病毒株和扎伊尔埃博拉非常相似
This strain is so similar to Ebola Zaire.
在高深莫测的遗传密♥码♥中产生了
A small change we don't understand
一处我们无法理解的微小变化
in a genetic code we can't comprehend.
可能就是它救了我们
It's maybe all that saved us,
但我们不会总是这么幸运
but we won't be that lucky forever.
而你们知道最先感染的是谁吗
And you know who gets it first?
医护人员
Caregivers.
护士将其从一名病人传染到另一名
A nurse spreads it from one patient to the next.
而她生病后 她的丈夫或女儿又会照顾她
And when she falls ill, her husband or her daughter tends to her.
埃博拉病毒在我们对彼此展现
The Ebola virus spreads when we show each other
爱 善意 以及情感时传播
love, kindness, affection.
在我们最具人性时传播
When we're most human.
我们不能再等到疫情爆发后才开始应对
We have to stop reacting to virus outbreaks after they flare up,
而是事先做好准备
and instead plan for it,
因为一定会有下一场埃博拉爆发
because there will be another Ebola outbreak
而我们没有做好准备
and we are not prepared.
必须按照我们在莱斯顿
Protocols have to be put in place
测试过的方案落实规程
using the procedures we tested at Reston.
而且我们都知道疾控中心需要更多资金
And it's no secret the CDC needs more funding
用于研究和开♥发♥
for research and development.
我们确实需要更强有力的监测网络
We do need stronger surveillance networks,
并且需要与世界其他国家合作
and we need to partner with other countries around the world
疾控中心流行病响应部门主任
以防范下一场疫情爆发
to stay in front of another outbreak.
这次爆发为我们敲响了警钟
This outbreak was a warning.
我们可以选择忽略它
We can choose to ignore it,
也可以睁大眼睛面对未来
or we can face the future with eyes wide open.
我的问题是
My question to you:
致命的病原体早晚会向我们袭来
There is a deadly pathogen coming for us.
我们有什么打算
What are we going to do about it?
发言很精彩 你觉得这就够了吗
Nice work in there. You think it's enough?
不够也得够
Has to be.
我们必须坚守前线才能保护自己
We need to be everywhere on the frontlines protecting ourselves.
你知道有个这么聪明的学生会带来什么问题吗
You know one of the problems with having such a smart student?
总有一天
There comes a day
老师会意识到他已经倾囊相授了
when the teacher realizes he's got nothing left to give.
你知道这让我有什么感受吗
You know how that makes me feel?
-骄傲 -无用
- Proud? - Useless.
我要回非洲
I'm going back to Africa.
这些猴子来自菲律宾 但埃博拉不是
These monkeys came from the Philippines, Ebola doesn't.
它的源头一定在非洲
It has to have originated in Africa.
我想你从来都不适合教书 卡特
I guess you were never really cut out for a classroom, Carter.
或者任何室内工作
Or walls in general.
总得有人去找病毒的源头
Well, somebody's got to find the source of this strain.
那么 你回归了
So, you're back in the game.
你把我拉回来了
You pulled me off the bench.
那你呢
What about you?
我要回家
I'm going home.
欢迎来到德特里克堡
我能给你看点东西吗
Can I show you something?
好啊
Sure.
我在准备笔记和草图
I've been making some notes and doing some sketches.
当你觉得自己可能会死在这里时
You start looking at this place a little differently,
就会用不同的眼光看待这个地方
when you think it might be the last place you're ever gonna see.
这是实验室吗
This the lab?
对 是我们应该建造的实验室
Yeah. It's one we should build.
我所学到的一切 全都
Everything I ever learned, it's...
我全都投入进去了
I put it right in there.
真是天才
It's pretty genius.
你知道对你说这话让我有多痛苦
And you know how much it kills me to say that to you.
筹资和建造要花上很长时间
Look, it'll take forever to fund and to build,
但如果我们现在开始
but I figure if we start now...
就能为下次做好准备
We can be prepared for the next time.
会有下一次的
There will be a next time.
他们都明白 对吗
Everyone understands that, don't they?
黑泽尔顿
美国陆军和疾控中心一直没有
The Army and the CDC have never downgraded
降低莱斯顿埃博拉病毒的评级
the status of the Ebola Reston virus.
时至今日它仍是四级高危病毒
It remains a Level 4 hot agent today.
艾滋病病毒 埃博拉以及其它高危病毒的出现
The emergence of HIV, Ebola, and any number of hot agents
似乎是人类侵犯
appears to be a natural consequence...
21天
自♥由♥了
以前未受干扰的环境的自然结果
of humanity encroaching on previously undisturbed environments.
可以这样说 地球的免疫系统已经意识到
You might say the Earth's immune system has recognized
那个最具破坏性的病原体的存在
the presence of its most destructive pathogen.
人类
Humans.
新出现的病毒持续变异并存活
Emerging viruses continue to mutate and survive,
即使面临着对它们的天然环境的破坏
even when faced with the destruction of their natural environment.
当它们卷土重来时 它们比以往更加强大
And when they return, they're stronger than they were before.
这些猴子商人
These monkey traders,
他们就把它们扔在这里
they just dump them here?
生病的那些 对
The sick ones. Yes.
马尔堡病毒 艾滋病病毒 埃博拉病毒
Marburg, HIV, Ebola...
全混在一起
all mingling.
这就是个等待爆发的人间地狱
It's hell on earth just waiting to get out.
这地方叫什么
What do you call this place?
瘟疫之岛
The Isle of Plagues.
当我们砍伐这些病毒的家园
As we deforest these viruses' homes,
消灭他们储存宿主
wipe out their reservoir hosts,
它们需要一个新的宿主
they need a new one to spill over into.
我们
Us.
病毒已经存在了几十亿年
Viruses have been around for billions of years
因为它们足够聪明
because they're smart.
埃博拉病毒饱食餍足
The Ebola virus feeds,
然后又退回到阴影中
and then it retreats back into the shadows.
它在那里不断学习 不断变异
Where it learns, mutates.
相信我说的话
Believe me when I tell you...
这个怪物还会回来的
this Monster will be back again.
我们需要做好准备
And we need to be ready.
一直没有发现在莱斯顿确认的埃博拉病毒的源头
自1976年发现以来 共发生过28起埃博拉疫情
在美国陆军兽医部队服役将近三十年后
南希和杰瑞·贾克斯一同退休
回到他们的母校 堪萨斯州立大学
南希担任特殊项目专员 杰瑞担任副校长助理
南希和杰瑞·贾克斯持续在抗击埃博拉的战斗中发挥重要作用
1989年的莱斯顿事件为新的疫情规程奠定了基础
2014年 埃博拉在几内亚 利比里亚和塞拉利昂爆发
导致11325人死亡
2018年 新的埃博拉疫情出现在刚果民♥主♥共和国
它夺走了超过五百条人命
截至本剧拍摄时 疫情仍未得到控制
感谢敬业的救援人员 科学家和医务人员
现已开♥发♥出实验性疫苗和治疗方案 在非洲用于对抗埃博拉
目前埃博拉仍无法治愈
剧集 | 血疫 | 导航列表