剧集 | 血疫 | 导航列表
根据真实事件改编
肯尼亚
1980年
[法语]
[法语]
[法语]
需要帮助吗 先生
Can I help you, sir?
谢谢
Thank you.
你怎么了 先生
What's wrong with you, sir?
先生 请把袖子卷起来
Sir, please, roll up your sleeve.
医生 医生
Doctor! Doctor!
医生 患者出现头痛呕吐和恶心的症状
Doctor, the patient is showing signs of headaches, vomiting and nausea.
他是从西边来的吗 刚果
Is he from the west, the Congo?
距离恩佐亚河不远的地方
Not far from the Nzoia River area.
是那种新疾病吗
Is it the new disease?
不知道 没有肉瘤的迹象 也不是脑膜炎
I don't know. There's no signs of sarcoma, no meningitis.
他正在大出血
We have massive hemorrhaging.
先生 先生 能听到吗
Sir, sir, can you hear me?
你去过什么地方旅行吗
Have you been traveling anywhere?
基藤 洞穴
Kitum. Uh, the caves.
腾空一间病房♥ 他需要输液和输血
Clear a room, he needs fluids, a transfusion.
他失血过多 我们走
He's lost a lot of blood. Let's go.
他的皮肤松弛 医生
His skin is loose. Doctor?
他噎住了 需要插呼吸管
He's choking. He needs a breathing tube.
给我呼吸管
Get me a breathing tube!
有东西挡住了
Something is in the way.
穆索克医生
美国陆军传染病医学研究所
马尔堡病毒
穆索克
美国陆军传染病医学研究所
马里兰州 德特里克堡
四级生物危害
年
马里兰州 瑟蒙特
妈妈 现在放圣诞音乐太早了
Mom, way too early for Christmas music.
音乐选择权在大厨手中 这是感恩节的规矩
Chef gets dibs on music, it is a Thanksgiving rule.
这规矩是假的
That's bogus.
这就是人生 亲爱的
That's life, sweetie.
扶你外公到桌边坐下 然后去找你弟弟
Help your grandfather to the table and go find your brother.
杰森 你能过来帮忙吗
Jason, can you come in and help, please?
我小时候可不是那样
I was nothing like that.
一模一样 除了不♥穿♥喇叭裤
Identical. Except with bell-bottoms.
还有编结比基尼上衣
And a macramé bikini top.
我根本没有编结比基尼上衣
I never even owned a macramé bikini top.
我记得很清楚
Oh, I remember it well.
-真的吗 -那画面难以忘却
- Really? - Very hard to get off.
该死
Damn it.
-亲爱的 -南希
- Honey. - Oh, Nancy.
让我看看
Let me see.
没事 没事 谢谢
It's fine, it's fine. Thank you.
我还以为能放心让你用锋利的刀呢
Thought I could trust you with a sharp blade.
显然在厨房♥里不行
Apparently not in the kitchen.
我去拿
Hmm. I'll get it.
我们可以去他那里的
We could have come to him.
你知道你♥爸♥爸的 传统对他而言很重要
You know your father, tradition is important.
我给他说了可以去那边
I offered to go over there,
把一切都准备好 他就是听不进去
set everything up, he wouldn't hear of it.
杰森 你能来把菜端出去吗
Jason, honey, can you come and get some dishes for the table?
谢谢
Thanks.
我去拿点可乐
I'm just gonna go get some Pepsi.
艾滋病纪念被单是对美国
The AIDS quilt is a sobering reminder of
这起悲剧的广度最清醒的证明
the scope of the tragedy in this country.
随着病毒不断扩散
As the virus has spread
被其致命后果影响的家庭数量增多
and more families are affected by its deadly consequences,
被单的规模也持续增长
the quilt continues to grow.
你还好吗
You okay?
他的情况比去年夏天恶化了好多
He's so much worse than last summer.
他为什么不告诉我
Why didn't he tell me?
我很遗憾 我能做些什么
I'm sorry. What can I do?
再给我几分钟
I just need a few more minutes.
好
Okay.
我给大家说可乐在打架好了
I'll just tell everybody the Pepsi's putting up a fight.
来吧 亲爱的
Oh, here you go, honey.
这看起来真美味
This looks just delicious.
看起来是的
Mmm. It really does.
希望它尝起来也是一样的好
Let's hope it tastes as good as it looks.
-真是一场盛宴 -谢谢
- A glorious feast. - Thank you.
-好了 你们俩够了 -干得好 亲爱的
- All right, you two, that's enough. - ...beautiful, sweetheart.
谁饿了
Who is hungry?
好了
Enough.
大家都有酒了吗
Okay, everybody's got wine?
你最好多倒一点
You're gonna want more than that.
主啊
Dear Lord...
感谢您赐予我们食物和家庭
Thank you for the blessings of this food and this family.
请保佑老鹰队击败牛仔队
Help the Eagles crush the Cowboys today, please.
请保佑我们的家庭
And please watch over our family.
南希 姐姐 杰瑞 还有这两个小恶魔
Nancy, my sister, Jerry, and these two monsters.
我们以你的名义祈祷 阿门
In thy name we pray, amen.
阿门
Amen.
开动吧
Dig in.
美国陆军传染病医学研究所
给教练的文件你签字了吗
Did you sign the paper for coach?
在你书包里 已经能参加国家邀请赛了啊
In your backpack. State Invitationals already, huh?
没错 你得准备好拼车了
Yep. You're up for carpool.
没问题
Okay.
你见过艾滋病人吗
Have you ever seen AIDS?
妈妈不诊治真人病患的
Mom doesn't see human patients.
再说了 塔米的妈妈说所有的艾滋病都在纽约
Besides, Tammy's mom says that all the AIDS are in New York...
塔米的妈妈还相信鹰冠庄园是真实存在的
Um, Tammy's mom believes that Falcon Crest is a real place.
就相信科学吧 好吗
Let's just stick to science, okay?
让事实说话
Facts only.
我们确实有几瓶艾滋病病毒
We do have vials of HIV,
但它不是四级病毒
but it's not a Level 4 agent.
事实上这病还挺难感染的
Actually hard to contract.
你见过更糟的吗
You've seen something worse?
杰森 别担心你在电视上看到的事
Jason, don't worry about what you're seeing on TV.
我在世界上最安全的地方工作
I work in one of the safest places in the world.
快点 我们要迟到了
Come on, we're gonna be late.
早上好 女士
Morning, ma'am.
祝你今天愉快
Have a good day
欢迎来到德特里克堡
早上好
Morning.
-嗨 -早上好
- Hey. - Morning.
这是什么
Ah, what do we have here?
他们可真是把礼物包装的钱都克扣了
They really skimped out on the gift-wrapping.
谁会给我们送来这样一个包裹
Who would drop a package off looking like that?
黑泽尔顿
Hazleton.
那些研究猴子的人
Those research monkey guys?
寄往 美国陆军传染病医学研究所 病理学部
是啊 你好 O53号♥猴子
Yep. Well, hello, Monkey O53.
更精彩了
Wow. It just gets better.
看起来是个脾脏
It looks like a spleen.
我们来瞧瞧你为什么来到这里
Let's see what brought you in here today.
有什么不对劲
What's wrong?
这不只是一个脾脏 这是
It's not just a spleen, it's...
一块血栓 我认为
uh, a blood clot, I think.
由于
Engorged from...
我猜是由皮下出血引起的
I'm guessing from subcutaneous hemorrhaging.
怎么会造成这样的血栓
What would cause that?
病毒 还是很强劲的一种
The virus, a powerful one.
而且 如果这是灵长类 这可能是SHF
And, if this is a primate, it's probably SHF.
不好意思 彼得才是懂病毒的那个人
Uh, sorry. Peter's the virus guy.
猿猴出血热
Simian Hemorrhagic Fever.
极度有传染性
Highly contagious.
不管这一个是从哪里来的
Where ever this guy came from,
它都可以将整个猴舍摧毁
it could wipe out the entire colony.
你是安全的
Oh, you're safe.
它把猴子的内脏撕得粉碎
It rips the hell out of the inside of monkeys,
剧集 | 血疫 | 导航列表