剧集 | 血疫 | 导航列表
You're gonna tear your suit.
你在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
你送去黑泽尔顿的猴子来自这个冰柜
The monkeys you brought to Hazleton came from this freezer.
之后再说
We'll get to them.
现在 我要你去履行专家的职责
Right now, I need you to be the expert I brought in,
确保我的士兵们做事无误
to make sure my soldiers are doing things correctly.
我们有更严重的问题...
We've got a bigger problem...
比团队失去领导更严重的问题吗
A bigger problem than a team losing their leader?
杰瑞倒下了 他们需要我们
With Jerry down they need us.
-你说什么 -你不知道吗
- What? - You didn't know?
-他没事吧 -还不清楚
- Is he okay? - They don't know yet.
我也没有离开很久
I haven't been gone that long.
你已经离开岗位好几个小时了
You've been gone from your station for hours.
不 听我说
No, listen to me.
你当时在后备箱里放了几只猴子
How many monkeys did you put in your trunk?
四只 怎么了
Four. Why?
冰柜里应该有九只猴子
There should have nine in the freezer.
但只有八只
There's only eight.
菲律宾的载货单上写着
The manifest from the Philippines said there was
飞机在杜勒斯机场卸下了94只动物
94 animals taken off the plane at Dulles.
这里只接收了93只
Only 93 arrived here.
你是说有一只猴子不见了
So you're saying a monkey disappeared?
在杜勒斯机场和这个鬼地方之间不见了
Between Dulles and this hellhole.
那它在哪儿
So where is it?
现在外面可能有一只猴子
There could be a monkey out there,
在城里四处传播变异病毒
spreading a mutating virus across the city.
等记者离开 我要你净化出去
Once the press leaves, I want you to decon out.
我需要有人支援
Yeah, I'll need some backup.
军队在这个猴舍之外没有管辖权
The Army has no jurisdiction outside this facility.
你知道谁有
You know who does.
那家伙恨我入骨
The guy hates my guts.
我肯定没法说服他来帮忙
I'm never going to convince him to help.
无论你们之间
You need to bury
发生过什么 现在都必须放到一边 卡特
whatever happened between you two, Carter.
你别无选择
You've got no choice.
扎伊尔
听
Listen.
它们都不见了
They are all gone.
我不明白来这干什么
I don't know why we're here.
我们应该能听到猴子的叫声
We should hear the monkeys.
但我们却什么也听不到
But we hear nothing.
整个猴群都死了
A whole family of them, dead.
我们的灵魂不会诅咒这些动物
Our spirit will not curse the animals.
正如你所说
As you said,
我的村子爆发了身体的疫病
my village has a disease of the body.
是的 没错
Yeah. That's right.
很好 博萨 现在你可以帮我救...
Good. Now, Bosa, you can help me save...
你阻止不了它 它比你我都要聪明
You cannot stop it. It's wiser than you or me.
你已经做出了无比艰难的选择
You have made difficult choices.
你为了救其他人 迫使人们分开
You have forced people apart to save other people.
我们的祖先为了保护人们远离疾病
Our ancestors have been doing this for generations to
世世代代都是这么做的
keep people away from the disease.
是的 没错
Yeah, uh, exactly.
有了你的帮助 我们就能救剩下的...
And with your help, we will be able to save the rest of...
我现在明白了 我们阻止不了它
I see now, we cannot stop this.
把人们分开
Keep people apart?
这违反人性
It's not human nature.
所以我们只能等
So we wait.
有些人会离开 但有些人会留下
Some will leave us. But some will stay.
总会有人活下来
Someone will always survive.
所以我们才能存在
That's why we are still here.
总会有人活下来
Someone always survives.
我从未见过这样的病
I've never seen anything like this.
太可怕了
It's horrible.
卡特在哪儿
Where's Carter?
他说会来这和我们汇合 等直升机来
He said he'd meet us here for the chopper.
直升机一小时前就该到了
Well, it was supposed to be here an hour ago.
直升机迟到了 你也迟到了
Chopper's late! You're late!
它不会来了
It's not coming.
我让直升机过几天再来
I called it off for a few more days.
你干了什么 你疯了吗
You did what? Are you crazy?
我怎么就没早点想明白呢
Well, I don't know how I didn't see it.
博萨让我醒悟了
Bosa opened my eyes.
我告诉过你 信仰疗法都是迷信...
You know when I said faith healers are just superstitions...
因为我并没有认清病毒的本质
Because I didn't see the virus for what it is.
但他看透了
He does.
现在我们几乎没有办法阻止它
Now, there's very little we can do to stop this thing.
但一定会有人活下来
But someone has to survive it.
我们得等到有人挺过来
We need to wait until someone pulls through it.
谁知道那要等多久
And who knows how long that will be?
你让这地方影响到了你
You've let this place get to you.
我们得回去
We need to get back,
找到阻止它的办法 才能不让灾难重演
find a way to stop this from ever happening again.
我们已经拿到血样了
We already have the blood samples.
血样唯一的作用就是帮我们鉴定病毒
All that will do is help us identify it.
肯定会有幸存者
There must be a survivor.
幸存者的血浆中会有抗体
They will have antibodies in their plasma.
这是找出治愈方法的唯一机会
It's the only chance of a cure.
你会害死我们所有人的
You're going to get us all killed!
有什么需要帮助的吗
Can I help you with something?
看情况 你是谁
Depends. Who are you?
我是这里的主管
I'm the supervisor here.
我的夜班警卫给我打电♥话♥
My night guard called me,
叫醒我 告诉我附近有人鬼鬼祟祟的
woke me up and told me there was somebody snooping around.
你知道 最近这里出了好多起非法闯入
You know, there's been a lot of break-ins around here lately,
如果你想挖点真的新闻
if you're looking for some real news.
附近的人会说这才是真的新闻
Neighbors say the real news is right here.
你这里出现疫情了吗
Do you have some kind of outbreak?
你怎么会有这种想法
What gave you that idea?
目击者说今天有穿防护服的人
Eyewitness accounts of people in hazmat suits climbing
爬上了楼顶
around the roof today.
我...
I was...
想对我的员工保密此事
trying to keep it quiet from my workers.
我们的屋顶有裂缝 瓦片是石棉做的
We've got leaks in the roof and the tiles are asbestos,
我们找来了一支特殊的团队
we brought a special team in.
让他们在非工作时间开工
I had them working odd hours
因为我不想让人♥大♥惊小怪
because I didn't want anybody freaking out.
你真的以为我会信吗 伙计
Do you really expect me to buy that, man?
好吧 是这样
All right. Fine.
确实有疫情 是猿猴出血热
We did have an outbreak. Simian Hemorrhagic Fever.
这种病我们以前遇到过 以后也会出现
It's not our first time and it's not going to be our last.
而且情况很糟
And it's not pretty.
不管怎样
By all means,
我可以让你看看十只死猴子是什么样子的
I can show you what ten dead monkeys look like.
非常血腥
It's pretty bloody.
这个你慢慢就会习惯 但是那股恶臭
Which you eventually get used to, but the stench...
粪便和血液混合在一起
with all the feces and the blood and...
还有腐烂的皮毛
the rotting fur...
我想我应该提醒你一下
I think I should probably warn you about that part.
而且我不确定有多少能在电视上播出
And I'm not sure how much of that you can show on TV.
没事了 他们走了
We're good, they're leaving.
听着 媒体离开了
Listen up. The press is gone.
我们现在可以开始轮流休息
We can start rotating breaks now.
回到各自的岗位
Resume your stations.
留意你同伴的状况
Keep an eye on your buddy.
在感到疲惫前就停下来休息
You stop and rest before you get tired.
还剩多少只猴子
How many monkeys we have left?
大约三百只 女士
About 300, ma'am.
我们把任务完成
Let's finish this.
然后我们明天就能回家了
And then we're all going home tomorrow.
所有人
All of us.
剧集 | 血疫 | 导航列表