剧集 | 血疫 | 导航列表
made up of ribonucleic acids.
它们变异和进化
They mutate and evolve...
-皮特 -比地球上任何东西都要快
- Peter? - faster than almost anything else on planet earth,
导致它们以不可预知的方式行动
causing them to act in unpredictable ways.
一种丝状病毒两年前被发现
A filovirus was detected two years ago,
当时一个少年和家人度假时感染这种病毒
when a teenage boy caught it on holiday with his family.
这个完全健康的男孩就在几天后去世了
The perfectly healthy boy died just a few days later.
-你好 -你好
- Hey. - Hey.
我坐在那里快发疯了
I was going stir-crazy sitting there.
等待批准
Waiting for the go-ahead.
我知道这件事让你心烦意乱
I know this thing is getting under your skin.
我只是想如果我能看看他
I just thought if I could see him
也许能让我少...我不知道
that maybe it would make me less... I don't know.
不 是我 我更清楚
No, no, it's me. I, I know better.
我反应过度了 对不起
I was overreacting, I'm sorry.
只是 这次真的击中要害了
It's just, uh, it really hit home this time.
不如下车
Why don't you get out of the car?
他会很高兴见到你的
He'd be happy to see you.
你一直都很保护他们
You've always been so protective over them.
这就是我如此爱你的原因之一
It's part of why I love you so much.
听起来好像整个事情都结束了
Well, it sounds like the whole thing might be over.
至少我们的部分结束了
Our part of it, anyway,
我听说 它仍然不在我们的掌控之中
I heard it's, uh, it's still out of our hands.
不会太久的
Not for long.
你为什么这么说
Well, why do you say that?
我去见了洪堡
I went to Humbolt.
我觉得他把这件事泄露给了《华♥盛♥顿♥邮♥报♥》
I think he leaked the story to the Post.
他们给将军打了电♥话♥ 要求采访
They called the General for an interview,
意味着他们可能给黑泽尔顿打了电♥话♥
which means they probably called Hazleton.
如果我猜 我想我们明天就上头条了
If I were to guess, I think we're heading in tomorrow.
♪我有一长串很好的理由♪
♪ I've got a long list of real good reasons ♪
剧集 | 血疫 | 导航列表