莱尔德和潘妮的第一次正式约会
我的姓是谢尔顿
Wo de zing shi sheldon.
不 应该是
Non, c'est...
我的名字是谢尔顿
Wo de ming zi shi sheldon.
我的名字是谢尔顿
Wo de ming zi shi sheldon.
这算什么?
What's this?
你不是这么做的嘛
That's what you did.
我以为在某些语言里
I assumed, as in a number of languages,
手势也是短语的一部分
That the gesture was part of the phrase.
不是
Well, it's not.
我又怎么知道? 作为老师 你有义务
How am I supposed to know that? as the teacher, it's your obligation
把个人习惯从教学过程中排除
To separate your personal idiosyncrasies from the subject matter.
你知道 我真的很高兴你决定学习普通话
You know, I'm really glad you decided to learn mandarin.
-为什么? -一旦你学得溜了
-why? -once you're fluent,
你就又多了十几亿的人去烦 而不是来烦我
You'll have a billion more people to annoy instead of me.
梅毒驴子
Mei du lui zi.
你刚才叫里奥纳德是个得了梅毒的驴子
You just called leonard a syphilitic donkey.
向你道歉
My apologies,
我的水平只是和老师一样好
I'm only as good as my teacher.
你为什么要学中文?
Why are you learning chinese?
我认为四川菜馆故意用
I believe the szechuan palace has been passing off
香橙鸡丁来假冒陈皮鸡丁 所以我要去对峙
Orange chicken as tangerine chicken and I intend to confront them.
如果我是你 我会更关心
If I were you, I'd be more concerned
他们是拿什么假冒了鸡丁
About what they are passing off as chicken.
-我要用一下你们的窗户 -随意
-i need to use your window. -sure, go ahead.
不要脸的 你落了ipod
Hey, jerk face, you forgot your ipod!
-怎么了这是 -我来告诉你这是怎么了
-what's going on? -i'll tell you what's going on.
那自恋的蠢蛋把我们的性生活写进了博客里
That stupid self-centered bastar wrote about our sex life in his blog.
去死吧 你个自恋的蠢蛋!
Drop dead, you stupid self-centered bastard!
谢谢
Thank you.
好吧 我们讲到哪儿了
Okay, where were we?
别急 我要先搜索一个博客
Not now, I have a blog to find.
天才也性感 第一季 第17集 (本季完)
The Big Bang Theory S01E17 (Finale)
潘妮 你还好吧
Penny, are you okay?
我很好 里奥纳德 你走吧
I'm fine, leonard. just go away!
我知道分手会让人很难过...
I understand that breaking up with someone can be very painful...
-给我走! -好吧 开心点 再见
-go away! -okay, feel better! bye!
她不想说话
She doesn't want to talk.
没什么惊讶的 潘妮的情感来自于
Not surprising. penny's emotional response is originated
最原始的脑部 也就是扁桃形结构
In the primitive portion of the brain, known as the amygdala.
然而话语功能处于最后发育的
While speech is centered in the
新大脑皮质中心位置
Much more recently developed neo-cortex.
前者可以轻易统治后者
The former can easily overpower the latter,
科学已经证实这就是
Giving scientific credence to
"无话可说"的概念
The notion of being "rendered speechless."
或者她就是不想说话
Or maybe she just doesn't want to talk.
看 我捡到了一个ipod
Look, I found an ipod!
都摔得不成样子了 你打算怎么处理
It's smashed beyond repair. what are you gonna do with it?
还能怎么办 贴个"九成新"的标签上eBay卖了
What else? sell it on ebay as "slightly used."
是潘妮男朋友的 他们分手了
It was penny's boyfriend's, they broke up.
很显然 他把他们私人生活的细节放在了
Apparently, he posted intimate details of their physical relationship
他的博客上 可我却怎么都找不到
On his blog which I cannot find anywhere.
我要回去再试着和她聊聊
I'm gonna go back and try talking to her again.
好主意 坐在她身旁
Good idea, sit with her.
抱着她 安慰她
Hold her, comfort her.
如果你觉得时机不错
And if the moment feels right,
看看可不可以趁虚而入
See if you can cop a feel.
我才不会趁人之危 霍华德
I'm not going to do that, howard.
我倒完全没意识到现在
I'm not aware of a new social
有什么要求你进行干预和调解的社交习俗
Convention that requires you to intervene at all.
那么处在痛苦中的少女呢
What about damsel in distress?
12世纪骑士的行为准则? 又不是现在
Twelfth century code of chivalry? not exactly current.
你还必须要先成为骑士才可以这么做
You'd also have to be knighted for that to apply.
我才不管 她很难过 我要过去
I don't care. she's upset, I'm going over there.
记得在手上坐一会 让它们暖和一点
Remember to sit on your hands a bit, so they're warm.
我是她朋友
I'm her friend.
我不会在她正脆弱的时候去利用她
I'm not going to take advantage of her vulnerability.
你的意思是 如果在绝望之极时
So you're saying, if in the depths of despair,
她主动向你投怀送抱
She throws herself at you and demands you take her,
当时当下 你就头不回走人?
Right there, right now, you'll just walk away?
我说我是她朋友 又不是同志朋友
I said I'm her friend, not her gay friend.
听着 我知道你不想说话...
Listen, I know you said you didn't want to talk...
-我不想 -对不起
-i don't. -sorry.
-等等 -等等? 你说"等等"?
-wait! -wait? did you say "wait"?
跟我说实话
Tell me the truth.
我是不是那种整天跟大混♥蛋在一起的傻瓜
Am I just an idiot who picks giant losers?
那么我就是跟好人在一起 然后把他们都变成了混♥蛋
So I pick good guys but turn them into losers.
当然不是
of course not.
非此即彼 到底是哪个
It's gotta be one or the other. which is it?
抱歉 是哪两个选项来着?
I'm sorry, what were the choices again?
我真的以为麦克与众不同
I really thought mike was different.
我以为他...
I thought he was...
体贴 又聪明
Sensitive and smart,
我不是指你那种聪明 是普通不吓人的那种
I mean, not you smart, normal non-freaky smart.
是 是 当然
Yeah, no, sure.
现在他跑过来羞辱我
And then he just goes and has to humiliate me
在博客上写些关于我的东西让全世界的人来看
By writing about me on his blog so the entire world can read it.
跟你说吧 那博客不容易被找到的
I tell you, it's not all that easy to find.
真的? 跟我要好的同事看到了 我姐姐看到了
Really? my friends at work found it, my sister found it.
从电子邮件来看 一些在密歇根州
Judging by my email, a number of prisoners
监狱里的牢犯也看到了
At the michigan state penitentiary found it.
那家伙究竟写了什么
What exactly did this guy write?
我不是说想知道你性生活的细节 只是想...
Not that I need to know the details of your sex life. I just thought...
算了
Never mind.
不用
No, you know what?
你可以去看 所有人都看了 去吧
You might as well read it. everybody else has. go ahead.
上帝 我感觉被如此地出卖和羞辱
Oh, god, I just feel so betrayed and embarrassed!
只想钻进洞里然后死去
I just want to crawl into a hole and die!
你看 这其实没那么糟糕
Okay. well, you know, this isn't that bad.
只是描绘了一幅
It just paints the picture
浓情蜜意的女人
Of a very affectionate woman,
在非传统地点场合
Who's open to expressing her affection
开放地表达她的情感
In non-traditional locales.
天啊
Oh, god!
电梯里 公园里
Elevators, parks,
电影院里
Movie theaters.
好奇问一下
Out of curiosity,
这里的"地铁"是指交通运输系统
Is this "subway" the transportation system
还是那个叫"地铁"的三明治店?
Or subway the sandwich shop?
三明治店
Sandwich shop.
这是不是违反了卫生许可啊
Doesn't that violate the health code?
没有 在那里我们只是亲热了一下
No, at the sub shop we were only making out.
我是想说
But my point is that
你完全没有理由觉得尴尬啊
You have absolutely no reason to be embarrassed.
真的吗? 你是不是认为我反应太过了?
Really? do you think I overreacted?
-可能有一点 -我确实经常这样 我是个容易过激的人
-maybe a little. -because I do that. I do overreact.
也许我应该打电话跟麦克道歉
Maybe I should call mike and apologize.
你这样反应就变成太不过了
That would be under-reacting.
他确实把卧室里的隐私都暗示出来了
He did break the implied confidentiality of the bedroom.
在你的橱里 电梯 公园 还有在快餐店
And in your case, the elevator, parks and fast food franchise.
你说得对 我就应该说"我跟他玩完了"
You're right. I should just say "i am done with him."
对 你就该这么说 说吧
Yes, you should. go ahead, say it.
但是我还没有给这个男人解释的机会
But I never gave the man a chance to explain.
有什么好解释的
What is there to explain?
都写在这里了
It's all right here.
出卖啊!
The betrayal!
不 你一开始是对的
No, you were right the first time.
这个男人只是用他自己那种很傻的办法爱着我
This is a man who loves me, but in his own stupid way,
只是在向世人宣告他的感受
Which is trying to sw w people how he feels.
我很肯定我没这么说
I'm pretty sure I never said that.
是 你做得更了不起
No, you did better than that.
你让我自己发现了这个事实
You helped me see it on my own.
我真棒啊
Oh, good for me.
你去哪儿
Where are you going?
我去麦克那儿
I'm going over to mike's.
里奥纳德 太感谢你了
Leonard, thank you so much.
没事
Oh, sure.
也许我真是她的同性恋朋友
Huh, maybe I am her gay friend.
霍华德 我想我还需要继续上中文课
Howard, I'm going to nd d another mandarin lesson.
很显然 那些人还是
I obviously didn't make
听不懂我在说什么
My point with those people.
谢尔顿 看在老天的份上
For god's sake, sheldon,
如果你不喜欢陈皮鸡丁
If you don't like the ngngerine chicken,
就不要点陈皮鸡丁
Don't order the tangerine chicken.
我喜欢吃陈皮鸡丁
I like tangerine chicken,
只是他们给我的压根不是陈皮鸡丁
I'm just not getting tangerine chicken.