你是宁可回家跟谢尔顿斗智斗勇
Would you rather go home and deal with sheldon,
还是在你的角膜上用激光切个奇怪的槽
Or have a stranger carve out your corneas with a laser beam?
-怎么着? -我正在想
-well? -i'm thinking.
好了 很好很舒适
Okay, nice and cozy.
好吧 一会见
Okay? I'll see you later.
等等
Wait.
你能不能把这个擦在我胸上?
Will you please rub this on my chest?
谢尔顿 你自己不能干吗
Sheldon, can't you do that yourself?
维克斯达姆膏会弄得我手上闻起来很奇怪
Vaporub makes my hands smell funny.
-可是 谢尔顿... -求你了 求你了 求你了
-but, sheldon... -please, please, please?
真是被你打败了
I can't believe I'm doing this.
不 不 逆时针涂 要不我胸毛就该打结了
No, no. counterclockwise, or my chest hair mats.
对不起
Sorry.
你能唱"乖乖猫"给我听吗
Can you sing "soft kitty"?
什么
What?
我妈妈在我病的时候总唱给我听
My mom used to sing it to me when I was sick.
-对不起亲爱的 我不会唱 -我可以教你
-oh, sorry, honey. I don't know it. -i'll teach you.
乖乖猫 暖暖猫
Soft kitty, warm kitty,
小小毛绒球
Little ball of fur
快乐猫 瞌睡猫
Happy kitty, sleepy kitty,
呜 呜 呜(猫的叫声)
Purr, purr, purr
该你了
Now you.
乖乖猫
Soft kitty,
暖暖猫
Warm kitty...
小小毛绒球
Little ball of fur
手别停
Keep rubbing.
小小毛绒球
Little ball of fur
你看到什么了? 我看不到
What do you see? I can't.
客厅好像没人
The living room appears to be empty.
他肯定在他卧室
He must be in his bedroom.
我的备用眼镜在我卧室的柜子上
My spare glasses are in my bedroom, on my dresser,
就挨着我的蝙蝠侠发光器
Next to my bat signal.
我又不进去
I'm not going in there.
-拉杰? -没门 伙计
-raj? -no way, jose.
可是我没法去拿啊 我什么都看不到
But I can't do it. I can't see anything.
那没关系 有无线迷你摄像头和蓝牙耳机
It's all right. wireless minicam and bluetooth headset.
我们就是你的眼睛
We'll be your eyes.
好吧
Fine.
还有个玩意儿
One more thing.
这是个次音速冲击传感器
This is a subsonic impact sensor.
如果谢尔顿下床并开始走路
If sheldon gets out of bed and starts to walk,
这个器件会记录下来并把信号发回笔记本
This device will register it and send a signal to the laptop.
由此 根据这间公寓的地理结构
At that point, based on the geography of the apartment
和病猫谢尔顿的步行速度
And the ambulatory speed of a sick sheldon,
你有7秒钟的时间出来 带眼镜或者不戴眼镜
You'll have 7 seconds to get out, glasses or no glasses.
我的脚步声不会干扰它判断吗?
Won't my footsteps set it off?
不会 你只能用你的手和膝盖走路
No. you'll be on your hands and knees.
你要把这个传感器放到离谢尔顿尽可能近的地方
You'll need to get the sensor as close as you can to sheldon's room.
我用手和膝盖走路我怎么带着这个玩意?
How do I carry it if I'm on my hands and knees?
低一点
Stay low.
左转
Bear left.
-现在直给 -什么
-now keep true. -what?
-意思是"一直走" -说"一直走"不就得了
-it means "go straight." -then just say, "go straight."
你报方位的时候
You don't say, "go straight."
不说"一直走" 是说"直给"
When you're giving bearings, you say, "keep true."
好吧
All right.
我把头给撞了
I just hit my head.
因为你没"直给"
Because you didn't keep true.
好啦 右转
Okay, turn right.
图像受损了
The picture's breaking up.
把你的脑袋往右斜
Angle your head to the right.
再来点儿
Now, a little more.
再来点儿
Little more.
好了 现在直给吧
That's it. now, just keep true.
你离谢尔顿的屋子已经很近了 可以部署传感器了
You're close enough to sheldon's room. deploy the sensor.
现在把它打开
Now, turn it on.
它没开着吗?
It wasn't on?
那我干嘛还要爬着进来
Then why did I have to crawl?
是 我想你可以不用
No, I guess you didn't.
好了 打开了
Okay, it's on.
好 从现在开始 你就得爬着走了
Good. from this point forward, you will have to crawl.
明白
I know.
等等 传感器探测到了什么 把头转回去
Hang on, the sensor's picking up something. turn your head back.
你真不是个东西
You rat bastard.
看 传感器能用的吧
Told you the sensor would work.
你成心让我在这陪着谢尔顿活受罪
You deliberately stuck me with sheldon.
没办法 我也是不得以啊 你也看到谢尔顿什么样了
Come on, I had to. you see what he's like?
潘妮 我饿了
Penny, I'm hungry.
好的 亲爱的 有好消息 里奥纳德回来了
It's okay, sweetie. good news! leonard's home!
交给你了 祝你好运 再见
Here you go. good luck. bye.
里奥纳德 我饿了
Leonard! I'm hungry!
潘妮 把我带上吧
Penny, take me with you!
我想吃烤芝士三明治
I want grilled cheese.
你觉得潘妮会过来照顾咱们吗
Do you think penny will come here and take care of us?
我觉得潘妮再也不会到这来了
I don't think penny's ever coming here again.
我鼻塞得厉害
I'm very congested.
怎么?
Yeah? so?
你能不能帮我去厨房
Could you go to the kitchen
拿一个标有"分泌粘液"的胶头滴管
And get me the turkey baster labeled "mucous"?
我一站起来 我就会吐的
If I stand, I'll vomit.
在水槽下面 黄色的特百惠碗
Under the sink, yellow tupper ware bowl.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表