多处来的就打包好了
If we have extra,we'll just take the leftovers home.
然后怎么分?
And divide it how?
跟你说 没Wolowitz就是不行
I'm telling you,we cannot do this without wolowitz.
Wolowitz和新女朋友在一起
Wolowitz is with his new girlfriend.
要不是你不让我请Penny 现在正好四个人
If you had let me invite penny,then you would have had your fourth.
你见过Penny怎么吃中国菜吗?
Have you seen penny eat chinese food?
她拿叉子吃 还把蛋卷蘸两次
She uses a fork and she double-dips her egg rolls.
我们又没点蛋卷
We don't order egg rolls.
是的 但她来了就会点蛋卷了!
Exactly,but we'd have to if she was here!
能不能快点决定?
Can we please make a decision?
不仅仅在印度有孩子在挨饿
Not only are there children starving in india,
眼前就有个印度人在挨饿
there's an indian starving right here.
要我说 不如去吃印度餐吧?
There's an idea. Why don't we just go out for indian food?
看你们几个人不错
You're nice boys.
告诉你我的办法
Tell you what I'm going to do.
我给你们上四个饺子
I'm going to bring you the four dumplings.
当我送上来的时候
When I'm walking over to the table,
也许我绊一下 碰掉一个饺子
maybe I get bumped,one of the dumplings fall to the floor.
你们什么都不知道
No one has to know.
我知道
I'll know.
汤怎么样?
how about soup?
汤总归是好分的
Yeah,we can always divide soup.
馄饨怎么分?
What about the wontons?
嗨 怎么啦?
Hey,guys,what's up?
今晚是光晕游戏之夜
It's halo night.
啊? 是啊
Yeah? Okay.
怎么?
So?
因为Wolowitz在陪你朋友Christy
Well,with wolowitz spending all of his time with your friend christy...
她不是我朋友
she's not my friend.
是朋友就不会让我的小熊全湿光
Friends do not get their friends' care bears all sweaty.
没错 但是Wolowitz没空
Right. Anyway,uh,with wolowitz occupied elsewhere,
我们要请你帮个忙
we had something we wanted to ask you.
- Sheldon? - 来了
- Sheldon? - Yes.
Penny...
penny...
如果你愿意加入我们的战队 我将十分感谢
we would very much appreciate it if you would be the fourth member of our halo team.
我想不说你也明白 这是多大的荣耀
I don't think I need to tell you what an honor this is.
你们真好 但是今晚我和朋友去跳舞
Oh,that's so sweet,but I'm going out dancing with a girlfriend.
你不能走 这是光晕之夜
You can't go out; it's halo night.
在Penny看来 这是跳舞之夜
Well,for penny,it's dancing night.
你每周三晚上都跳舞?
You go dancing every wednesday?
- 不 - 那就不能称跳舞之夜
No. Then that's not "dancing night."
明天陪你们玩好不好?
Look,why don't I play with you guys tomorrow?
光晕之夜在今晚
Tonight is halo night.
好像跟墙壁说话似的
It's like talking to a wall.
Sheldon 别惹我发火
All right,now,sheldon,you and I are about to have a problem.
Sheldon 不是早都套好了台词吗?
Sheldon,remember,we role-played this.
但是你扮的她没这么不讲理
Yes,but you didn't portray her as completely irrational.
好了 我得走了
All right,fellas,I gotta go.
祝你们好运
But good luck.
也许我们可以问她 愿不愿带我们一起去跳舞
Maybe we should've asked if we could go dancing with her and her girlfriend.
假设我们会跳舞 其实不会
Okay,assuming we could dance-- which we can't--
我们三个男生 两个女生
there are three of us and two of them.
怎么?
So?
又是中餐馆的难题
It's the chinese restaurant all over again.
我向你保证 把饺子切成三份还算简单了
I assure you that cutting a dumpling in thirds is child's play
每个人跟67%的女人跳舞才叫难
compared with three men each attempting to dance with 67% of a woman.
得了Sheldon 快被你逼疯了!
Oh,for god's sakes,sheldon,you're driving me crazy!
你不是气我 你是气基础数学
Your anger is not with me,sir,but with basic mathematics.
不 我十分肯定就是气你
No. I'm pretty sure my anger is with you.
我们这是怎么了 分崩离析
What's happening to us? We're falling apart.
给谁打?
Who are you calling?
只有他才能给我们的宇宙带来平衡
The only man who can restore any semblance of balance to our universe.
嗨 我是Howard Wolowitz
Hi,this is howard wolowitz.
我是Christy Vanderbelt
And this is christy vanderbelt.
我们不能接电话 因为在做♥爱!
We can't get to the phone right now because we're having sex!
你不会真把这个放在答录机上吧?
You're not going to put that on your message,are you?
不会 我说说的 等下重录
Nah,I'm just kidding. I'll re-record it.
Sheldon 想清楚了
sheldon,think this through.
你这是让Howard在性♥爱和光晕中做抉择
You're going to ask howard to choose between sex and halo.
不 是性♥爱和光晕3之间的抉择
No,I'm going to ask him to choose between sex and halo three.
据我所知
As far as I know,
人类性♥爱还没升级到 高清图像和增强武器系统
sex has not been upgraded to include hi-def graphics and enhanced weapon systems.
说的对 做♥爱有什么了不起 无非是裸体性高♥潮和人类接触
You're right,all sex has is nudity,orgasms and human contact.
就是说嘛
My point.
我说 能不能别在沙发上盖塑料布!
I'm just saying,you can take the damn plastic off the couch once in a while!
好方便你和Howard叉叉?
Why,so you and howard can hump on it?
女士们 我想一定有折衷的
Ladies,ladies,I'm sure there's a middle ground.
闭嘴 Howard
Shut up,howard!
这样吧 你们慢聊
You know what,you guys talk.
我骑车出去转一圈
I'm gonna take my scooter out for a little spin.
你开心了? 你把儿子赶出家门
You happy? You drove your own son out of the house.
你们在这里做什么?
hey,what are you guys doing here?
今天是光晕之夜
It's halo night.
他不算男人 他是傻小子
He's not a man,he's a putz!
你这个拜金女别跟我那种口气!
And don't you take that tone with me,you gold digger!
你说我什么?
What'd you call me?
你听到了
You heard me!
我跟你明说吧 你勾搭错人了
And I'll tell you something else,you're barking up the wrong tree.
只要你在 遗嘱就没他份!
'Cause as long as you're around,howard is out of the will!
知道吗? 我有更好的主意
You know what? I got better offers.
我走了
I'm outta here.
对了
that's right.
滚回巴比伦 骚货
Go back to babylon,you whore!
光晕之夜是吧?
So,halo night,huh?
我以为她是奥马哈的骚货
I thought she was the whore of omaha.
Sheldon 他在你的视野里! 开火!
sheldon,you got him in your sights! Fire!
他正在给电浆枪充电!
He's charging his plasma rifle!
我不能开枪
I can't shoot now.
我隐身状态!
I'm cloaking!
Raj! 干掉Sheldon!
Now,raj! Kill sheldon!
我看不见他!
I can't see him!
所以这叫隐身! 死人
That's why they call it cloaking,dead man!
开始扔手榴弹!
Start throwing grenades!
扔光了!
I'm all out!
嗨 伙计们 我朋友不想跳舞了
Hey,guys. My friends and I got tired of dancing,
所以来找你们做♥爱
so we came over to have sex with you.
Raj 跳进坦克里!
Raj,hop in the tank!
不是说不带坦克的吗!
We said no tanks!
地狱级没有规则!
There are no rules in hell!
该死的 血包!
Son of a bitch. Med pack!
我要血包!
I need a med pack!
跟你们说了
Told ya.
有狙击手! 用火箭筒!
There's a sniper. Use your rocket launcher!
我只有一把针♥刺枪! 还没子弹了
All I've got is a needler and I'm all out of ammo!
现在你连命都没了
And now you're out of life.
你干嘛按暂停?
why'd you hit pause?
我觉得...好似听到什么
I thought I heard... something.
什么?
What?
算了 不好意思 继续
No,n-never mind. Sorry.Go.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表