是不是缘分? 我觉得是缘分
Was it perhaps destiny? I think it was destiny.
我朋友明晚在迪斯尼结婚
My friend's s getting married at disneyland tomorrow night.
缘分 名字就叫做阿纳海姆市(美国南加州)
Destiny, thy name is anaheim.
我还过来让谢利在父亲的地产文书上签个字
And I had to drop off some papers for shelly to sign for my dad's estate.
文书可以邮寄的吧
The papers could've been mailed.
妈让你来监视我 没错吧
Mom just sent you here to spy on me, didn't she?
我想这就是为什么他们要管你叫天才了
I guess that's why they call you a genius.
他们叫我天才是因为我确实是天才
They call me a genius because I'm a genius.
告诉妈我目前165磅
Tell mom that I currently weigh 165 pounds
还有我的胃肠蠕动正常
And that I'm having regular bowel movements.
好好享受婚礼 拜拜
Enjoy the wedding. good-bye.
婚礼不是明天吗 不如你今晚来我们这吧?
If the wedding's not until tomorrow, why don't you stay with us tonight?
我看行不通
Oh, I don't think so.
谢利不喜欢别人缠着他
Shelly doesn't like company.
即使是在他小时候
Even as a little boy,
他也会在晚上把假想的朋友送回家
He'd send his imaginary friends home at the end of the day.
他们不是朋友
They were not friends.
他们是假想的同事
They were imaginary colleagues.
你看 你都来了
Look, you're here.
我们有很多房间的
We have plenty of room.
不 我们没有
No, we don't.
别这样 谢利 她是家人啊
Come on, shelly. she's family.
那又怎么样 我都没有邀请你妈来
So what, I don't issue invitations to your mother.
能不用在高峰时段开去阿纳海姆也不错啊
Well, it would be nice not to have to drive to anaheim in rush hour.
再也不要叫我谢利
And don't ever call me shelly.
就这么定了 你住我们这儿
So it's settled. You'll stay with us.
我带你去拿车
Yeah, I'll walk you to your car.
你车停在3区 c层 没错吧
You're in structure 3, level c, right?
这都是怎么一回事?
What just happened?
反正
So anyway,
我们8岁时 谢尔顿把我的
We're eight years old and sheldon converts my
傻瓜式烤箱改装成了一种高能量熔炉
Easy bake oven to some kind of high-powered furnace.
太经♥典了
Just classic.
我要做家用集成电路
I needed a place to fire ceramic
需要一个可以融化半导体陶瓷基底的地方
Semiconductor substrates for homemade integrated circuits.
他当时想要造一个
He was trying to build some sort of
武装机器人来把我赶出他的房间
Armed robot to keep me out of his room.
要不是你一直闯进我的房间这也没必要
Made necessary by her insistence on going into my room.
还有 我去做了些小的玉米蛋糕
Anyway, I go to make those little corn muffins they give you.
突然哗的一下
There's a big flash.
你醒来的时候眉毛就不见了
Next thing you know my eyebrows are gone.
你的眉毛?
Not your eyebrows.
是
Yep,
然后我整个二年级都要
I had to go through the entire second
顶着妈妈画的弯曲的假眉毛去上学
Grade with crooked eyebrows my mom drew on.
是这样吗?
Is that what that was?
我还以为是二年级的课程
I just assumed that the second grade
让你行为变得有些古怪
Curriculum had rendered you quizzical.
里奥纳德 你短裤忘在楼下的干衣机里了
Hey, leonard, you left your underwear in the dryer downstairs.
那不是我的
Those are not mine.
真的吗
Really?
这里面有你名字的小标签啊
They have your little name label in them.
对...不 我...
Yeah... no, I do... i...
我是用这来磨光我捕鱼用的鱼叉器材的
I use those, uh, just to polish up my spearfishing equipment.
我用鱼叉捕鱼的
I spearfish.
我不去用石弓打猎时 我会去用鱼叉捕鱼
When I'm not crossbow hunting, I spearfish.
潘妮 这是谢尔顿的孪生妹妹 米茜
Uh, penny, this is sheldon's twin sister, missy.
-米茜 这是我们的邻居潘妮 -你们看起来长得不像啊
Missy, this is our neighbor penny. don't look that much alike.
让我说声哈利路亚(赞美上帝)
Can I get a hallelujah?
异卵双生的双胞胎来自于两个不同的卵子中
Fraternal twins come from two separate eggs.
他们不像一般的同胞手足那样
They are no more alike than any other siblings.
哈利路亚!
Hallelujah!
你们知道不
Hey, guess what.
我已经被接受做为试验体了
I've been accepted as a test subject for a
测试一种治疗病态羞怯症的神奇新药
New miracle drug to overcome pathological shyness.
那太好了 拉杰
Oh, good for you, raj.
是 我有希望了 你好 米茜
Yes, I'm very hopeful. hello, missy.
他们提到过可能会有副作用
They mentioned there may be side effects.
米茜 你遇到过来自充满异域风情的印度次大陆的男人吗
So, missy, have you ever met a man from the exotic subcontinent of india?
有 我们教堂的帕特尔医生
Well, there's dr. patel at our church.
没错 帕特尔 他人不错
Ah, yes, patel-- good man.
你喜欢摩托车吗
Do you like motorcycles?
我有一台哈雷摩托(俚语指小弟弟)
'cause I ride a hog.
哈雷?
A hog?
你那辆是两轮的踏板车 前面还装个小篮子的
You have a two-cylinder scooter with a basket in the front.
你一样得带头盔吧
You still have to wear a helmet.
你听说过伽摩经吗
Have you ever heard of the kama sutra?
讲性♥爱的书
The sex book.
是印度的性♥爱之书
The indian sex book.
换句话说 如果你好奇是谁写了这本关于爱的书
In other words, if you "wonder, wonder who wrote the book of love,
是我们印度人
" it was us.
谢尔顿的妹妹挺漂亮啊 是吧
So, sheldon's sister is pretty cute, huh?
我没有盯着她看
I wasn't staring.
我没有说你在盯着她啊 我只是说她挺漂亮
I didn't say you were. I just said she was cute.
可能吧 如果你喜欢这么高...
Oh, eh... maybe, if you like women who are tall...
而且完美的
And perfect.
谢尔顿 你怎么不理你妹妹啊
Sheldon, why are you ignoring your sister?
我没有不理我妹妹 我是不理你们任何人
I'm not ignoring my sister. I'm ignoring all of you.
这里有些小吃
I brought snacks!
哈 腌黄瓜和..
Oh, my, gherkins and...
洋葱酱 这个是洋葱酱
Onion dip. it's onion dip.
我们不常招待人的
We don't entertain much.
米茜
Missy.
你喜欢穿睡衣吗
Do you enjoy pajamas?
应该是吧
I guess.
太好了 是我们印度人发明的睡衣
Yeah, we indians invented them.
不客气
You're welcome.
那这么说 是我们犹太人发明了割礼
Yeah, well, my people invented circumcision.
不客气
You're welcome.
米茜 我要去做指甲
Missy, I'm gonna go get my nails done.
想一起去吗
Do you want to come?
太好了 我去 谢谢你
God, yes. thanks.
不客气
You're welcome.
-大伙再见 -再见 米茜
Bye, guys. bye, missy.
-米茜 再见 -再见 里奥纳德
Bye, missy, see you. good-bye, leonard.
对...不...再见 潘妮
Oh, yeah, no, uh, bye, penny.
听着 你们俩给我闪开
Okay, you two have to back off.
我♥干吗要闪开 你闪开 伙计
Why should I back off? you back off, dude.
不好意思 这是我的房子 她是我室友的妹妹
Excuse me, this is my apartment, and she's my roommate's sister.
那又怎么样 你已经有潘妮了
So what? you've already got penny!
我怎么有潘妮了?
How do I have penny?
我到底哪门子有潘妮了?
In what universe do I have penny?
那我可以追她了?
So I can have penny?
该死 不行!
Hell, no!
抱歉 我能插两句吗
Excuse me. can I interject something?
我正在♥线订一个披萨
I'm ordering pizza online.
意大利辣香肠你们都吃吧?
Is everyone okay with pepperoni?
谢尔顿 我能跟你单独谈一下吗
Sheldon, can I talk to you in private?
行啊
I guess.
别担心 我会点那种芝士少一点的
Don't worry. I was going to order you cheese-less.
-谢谢你 -没事
Thank you. it's okay.
不能吃乳糖不是什么丢脸的事
Lactose intolerance is nothing to be embarrassed about.
我是梦幻印度情人
I'm a fancy indian man.
我们发明了睡衣
We invented pajamas.
看我 我没有包皮
Hey, look at me. I don't have a foreskin.
谢尔顿...
Sheldon...
你难道没意识到你妹妹魅不可挡吗
Are you aware that your sister is an incredibly attractive woman?
她确实有着西方文化所青睐的
She certainly has the symmetry and low
既匀称而又低脂肪的身段
Body fat that western culture deems desirable.
这倒是值得注意的 在历史上
It's noteworthy, at other points in history,
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表