更正下
Correction.
米茜想跟谁约会不关我的事
Missy can date whoever she wants.
我们得想办法解决下
Look, we have to settle this.
我同意
I agree.
谢尔顿的妹妹躲在潘妮家里
Sheldon's sister is hiding at penny's because
是因为我们在同一时间向她发起攻击
We've all been hitting on her at the same time.
她才没躲呢
She's not hiding.
她得留点私人空间来打电话给她生病的奶奶
She needed privacy to call her grandmother who's apparently very sick.
我想她还得洗她的头发
Oh, and then I believe she has to wash her hair.
你这个傻混♥蛋
Oh, you poor, deluded bastard.
别跟我来劲 你这家伙
Don't start with me, dude.
你还想再来? 来啊
You want to go again? let's go.
-坐下 -好吧
Sit down. okay.
如果我们想争米茜 我们来好好地争
If we're going to fight over missy, let's do it the right way.
有尊严地争
The honorable way.
吃我一拳!
Take that!
还想再来?
You want some more?
他倒下了!
And he's down!
1 2 3
One, two, three...
来啊 快起来啊
Come on, come on! get up!
乖乖躺着吧 婊♥子
Stay down, bitch!
9 10
...nine, ten.
上帝的选择是正确的
Yeah! natural selection at work.
为人类感到悲哀
I weep for humanity.
失陪 我得去告诉米茜这个好消息
Excuse me while I go tell missy the good news.
-好啊 里奥纳德 -好啊 潘妮
Hey, leonard. oh, hi, penny.
还不错吧
How's it going?
对了 你约会的那个对象麦克 现在还好着吗
Listen, that guy mike that you were dating, is that still going on?
算是吧 怎么了
Uh, pretty much. why?
没事 随便问问
Nothing, just catching up.
顺便 能让我跟米茜说几句吗
By the way, may I speak to missy, please?
当然
Of course.
好啊 里奥纳德 什么事
Hi, leonard. what's up?
你明天就走了
Well, since you're leaving tomorrow,
我想能不能邀你一起吃顿晚饭?
I was wondering if you'd like to go to dinner with me.
你人真好
That's so sweet.
但不用了 谢谢
But no thanks.
你有其它安排还是...?
Oh. do you have other plans or...?
没有
No. oh.
好吧
All right, uh...
祝你今晚过得愉快
Enjoy the rest of your evening.
谢谢 再见
Thanks. see ya.
有点世事难料啊
Um, here's something we didn't anticipate.
有什么能为你效劳的 霍华德?
What do you want, howard?
我很好 多谢关心
I'm fine. thanks for asking.
我来拜访下米茜
I've come to call on missy.
米茜
Missy.
你好 霍华德
Hi, howard.
是神奇的霍华德
The amazing howard.
喜欢魔术吗
Do you like magic?
不喜欢
Not really. no.
那你算是赚到了
Then you are in for a treat.
看好 这是根普通的棍子
Behold, an ordinary cane.
不
No.
好吧
Okay.
米茜
Missy.
谢谢
Thank you.
很感...
I apprec...
感...
Apprec...
感感感...
Appreeee...
亲爱的
Oh, honey.
是不是你的药效退了?
Is your medication wearing off?
你好 开心果
Well, hi, cutie pie.
正想着你会出现呢
I was hoping you'd show up.
我们家养过的一只狗就发这种声音的
We had a dog who made a noise like that.
最后不得不弄死他
Had to put him down.
有什么要我跟妈说的吗
Any news you want me to pass along to mom?
她可能会愿意知道 我已经把研究重点
She might be interested to know that I have refocused my research
从玻色弦论转到了杂交弦论
From bosonic string theory to heterotic string theory.
我就跟她说 你向她问好吧
Yeah, I'll just tell her you say "hey."
很高兴能看到你
Okay, well, it was pleasant seeing you,
除了你对我睾♥丸干的那事儿
Other than that business with my testicles.
来吧 谢利
Come on, shelly.
我要你知道我很以你为荣
I want you to know I'm very proud of you.
真的?
Really?
当然 我经常跟我朋友们吹嘘我哥哥
Yep, I'm always bragging to my friends about my brother,
是火箭专家(美国人对天才科学家的习惯称呼)
The rocket scientist.
你跟别人说我是火箭专家?
You tell people I'm a rocket scientist?
对啊
Well, yeah.
我是个理论物理学家
I'm a theoretical physicist.
有什么区别
What's the difference?
有什么区别?!
What's the difference?!
我走了 谢利
Good-bye, shelly.
天呐
My god!
你怎么不跟人家说
Why don't you just tell them that
我是金门大桥那儿收通行税的啊?
I'm a toll-taker at the golden gate bridge?!
火箭专家 多丢人啊
Rocket scientist. how humiliating.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表