我们打算给我的朋友开一个惊喜派对
We're throwing my friend a surprise party and I'm
而我要让我朋友离开公寓两小时
Supposed to keep him out of his apartment for two hours.
把这个填好 找个座位坐下
Uh-huh. fill this out and have a seat.
不
No, see,
我能让他离开的唯一办法就是告诉他
The only way I could get him to leave was to tell
我吃了一个花生 因为我对花生过敏
Him I ate a peanut because I'm allergic to peanuts.
这样的话 把这个填好找个座位坐下
Oh. well, in that case, fill this out and have a seat.
听着
Look,
我只要你把我带到后面去 给我一张创可贴
All I need from you is to take me in the back, give me a band-aid and
这样我就可以假装打了一针肾上腺素
So I can pretend I had a shot of epinephrine
然后你告诉我朋友你需要让我
And then you tell my friend you need to keep me
留在这观察一小时 一个半小时
under observation for about an hour, hour and a half.
没有别的了吗?
Is that all you need?
-没了 -给我滚出急诊室
Yes. get out of my er.
不 你不明白
No, you don't understand.
我明白 但是不好意思
Oh, I understand, but unfortunately,
我们医院不接待傻子
This hospalal is not equipped to treat stupid.
好吧 我知道了
Okay, I get it.
我知道这个世界的规则
I know how the world works.
不如介绍你认识一下赋予你们自由的领袖吧?
How about if I were to introduce to you to the man who freed your people?
除非我们的领袖是本杰明·富兰克林
Unless my people were freed by benjamin franklin
还有他五个孪生兄弟 否则你是在浪费时间
And his five twin brothers, you are wasting your time.
对不起 停车位太难找了
Hey, sorry, I couldn't find a parking spot.
-你怎么样了 -非常糟糕
-How are you doing? -bad, very bad.
真的? 你看上去像完全没有吃过什么一样
Really? you don't look like you're swelling up at all.
不如我们就去药店拿点伤风抗素剂然后回家吧
Maybe we should just pick up some benadryl at the drugstore and go home.
-我们不能回家 -为什么
We can't go home. why not?
因为...因为...
Becaus.... because...
我的胸痛! 胸痛!
Brisket! brisket!
-水 我要水 -我马上拿来
Water! need water! I'll be right back.
潘妮 我遇到状况了
penny, listen, I've got a problem.
我这里也是
Yeah, well, so do i.
听着 你得再拖住里奥纳德一会
Look, you gotta stall leonard a little longer.
我认为我办不到了
I don't think I can.
你必须办到 我们一定要同时回去喊"惊喜"
You have to. we all have to be there at the same time to yell surprise.
好吧 你必须明白
Okay, you have to understand something.
我们现在还在医院
We're in a hospital right now.
为什么 里奥纳德还好吧
Why? is leonard okay?
他很好 我也很好
Leonard's fine. I'm fine.
顺便感谢你的关心
Thanks for asking, by the way.
好了 我不需要你表达什么态度
Okay, I don't need your attitude.
听着 就再拖一会
Listen, just hold him there a little longer.
不行 我应经尽力了
Look, I've done my best,
但是他想回家 我不知道该怎么做
But he wants to go home and I don't know how to stop him.
好吧 那这样
Ok, , how about this?
你如果能再拖一会 等你到了派对上
You keep him there a little longer, and when you get to the party,
我会给你介绍我最容易上手的朋友
I'll point out which of my friends are easy?
不要耍我 女人
Don't toy with me, woman.
我有个以前非常胖没有自信而现在辣得不行的朋友
I got a hot former fat girl with no self-esteem,
还有个到处和男人上床气坏老爸的朋友
I got a girl who punishes her father by sleeping around and
以及一个喝两杯鸡尾酒
Alcoholi who's two tequila shots
就任人摆布的朋友
Away from letting you wear her like a hat.
我会搞定一切的
Thy will be done.
一切都是为了你 小弟弟
I'm doing this for you, little buddy.
我们库存也没有了
Okay, we don't have that in stock...
不过我可以为你特别定一个
But I can special-order it for you.
就是他
Him.
抱歉 先生 你不是工作人员
Excuse me, sir. you don't work here.
是 当然 但这里没工作人员
Yes, well, apparently, neither does anyone else.
-谢尔顿 我们得走了 -为什么
Sheldon, we have to go why?
一方面 里奥纳德的派对要开始了
Well, for one thing, we're late for leonard's birthday party,
另一方面 我已经让他去叫保安了
And for another, I told him to call security.
祝你好运
Good luck.
顺便提一下 一个6岁男孩都可以侵入你们的电脑
By the way, a six-year-old could hack your cocomputer system.
快走吧
Keep walking.
"1234"不是一个安全的密码
"1234" is not a secure password.
不好意思 我朋友他花生过敏了
Excusee-e-- my friend is having an allergic reaction to peanuts.
没 他没有
No, he's not.
是的 他是的
Yes, he is.
先生 是这样 我们很忙 而且...
Look, sir, we are very busy here, and i...
我的天啊
Holy crap!
快来人!
Please help me!
4号 我需要个轮床
Cocode four! I need a gurney!
马上 马上
Right away! right away!
谢谢
thank you.
对于这个国家的健康保健系统 你可以随便说啥
Say what you will about the healthcare system in this country,
假使他们害怕诉讼 他们得保证检测过所有东西
But when they're afraid of lawsuits, they sure test everything.
我真不觉得肠窥镜有任何必要
I really don't think the colonoopopy was necessary.
你知道嘛 在你症状出现之前
You know, before you got all swollen up,
我还以为你是要让我离开家
I actually thought you were trying to keep me out of
这样你们可以为我准备惊喜派对
The apartment so you could throw me a surprise party.
想起来了 今天是你的生日
Oh, right, it's your birthday.
我都忘了是你生日
I had no idea it was your birthday.
完全忘了
I completely forgot.
这个生日过得还真糟糕
Wow, what a lousy way to spend a birthday.
不过 反正都过去了
Well, it's all over now.
是有个派对 是吗
There is a party, isn't there?
可能
Maybe.
霍华德
Howard?
你生气了?
Are you mad?
我怎么可能生气
How could I be mad??
你都冒了生命危险就因为你关心在乎我
You actually risked your life because you care about me.
-当然 就是因为这个 -好吧
Yeah, that's why I did it all right.
进去吧
Here we go.
我的第一个生日派对
My first birthday party.
伙计 大伙一个小时前就都走了
Dude, everybody left an hour ago.
惊喜!
Surprise!
里奥纳德 我现在就在你的生日派对上
Okay, leonard, here I am on your birthday party.
我不知道你在哪 但这真的很棒!
I don't know where you are, dude, but it's really kick-ass!
每个人都烂醉如泥
Everyone is very, very drunk and...
看 有个女孩把上衣脱了!
Oh, and look, there's a girl taking her shirt off!
那是我的朋友卡萝尔
That's my friend carol.
提醒我 我要把她介绍给霍华德
Remind me-- I gotta introduce her to howard.
可爱的卡丽什娜 把卢布制造机晃起来!
Oh, sweet krishna, shake that rupee maker!
真遗憾 你错过了你的派对
I'm so sorry you didn't get your party.
没事
Oh, it's okay.
生日快乐
Well, happy birthday, anyways.
潘妮 你生日是什么时候?
Hey, Penny, wh...when is your birthday?
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表