不 我是说...
No,no,I meant...
或者一扇门关上时产生的空气 压力作用于第二扇门引致...
or if the first door closing creates a change of air pressure that acts upon the second door.
算了
Never mind.
慢点
Slow down.
慢点! 拜托慢点!
Slow down. Please,slow down!
没事啦!
We're fine!
你跟车都不保持足够的距离
You're not leaving yourself enough space between cars.
我有啊!
Oh,sure,I am.
不 我给你算算
No,no,let me do the math for you.
就算这车重4000磅
This car weighs,let's say 4,000 pounds.
我140磅 你120磅
Now add 140 for me,120 for you...
- 120? - 不好意思
- 120? - Oh,I'm sorry.
冒犯你了吗?
Did I insult you?
你的体重跟自我价值有关系?
Is your body mass somehow tied into your self-worth?
当然
Well,yeah.
有趣
Interesting.
那么我们就算总重4400磅吧
Anyway,that gives us a total weight of,let's say 4,400 pounds.
算4390磅
Let's say 4,390.
好
Fine.
目前时速是 老天啊 51英里/时
We're traveling forward at-- good lord-- 51 miles an hour.
假设你的刹车是新的 卡钳也是校准的
Now let's assume that your brakes are new and the calipers are aligned.
当我们停下时
Still,by the time we come to a stop,
我们占有的空间 跟前面那辆别克是一样的
we'll be occupying the same space as that buick in front of us,
因此我们会在短时间内 给压成稀泥 死得很惨...
an impossibility that nature will quickly resolve into death,mutilation...
哇 看 他们在铺新的迷你高尔夫场地
oh,look,they built a new putt-putt course.
真好
This is great.
看看我
Look at me.
我生活在普通人的平凡世界中 过着他们无趣平常的一天
I'm in the real world of ordinary people just living their ordinary,colorless workaday lives.
谢谢
Thank you.
不 谢谢
No,thank you.
谢谢 普通人
And thank you,ordinary person.
你想知道关于番茄的趣闻不?
Hey,you want to hear an interesting thing about tomatoes?
不 不想
Uh,no,no,not really.
你不是要买鸡蛋啊?
Listen,didn't you say you needed some eggs?
对 但任何对细菌繁殖学稍有了解的人
Yes,but anyone who knows anything about the dynamics of bacterial growth
都会在出去结账时 才买冰柜里的食物
knows to pick up their refrigerated foods on the way out of the supermarket.
那好 那你现在就该准备出去了
Oh,okay,well,then maybe you should start heading on out then.
不 这样很好玩啊
No,this is fun.
关于番茄的事 我觉得你肯定会喜欢的
Oh,the thing about tomatoes-- and I think you'll really enjoy this--
它们给摆在蔬菜栏里 但事实上却是一种水果
is they're shelved with the vegetables,but they're technically a fruit.
- 真有意思 - 是吧?
- Oh,interesting. - Isn't it?
不 我指的是你觉得有趣的事情很有趣
No,I mean what you find enjoyable.
天啊
Oh,boy.
又怎么了?
What now?
服用维生素剂有一定价值 但人体能吸收的量是有限的
Well,there's some value to taking a multivitamin,but the human body can only absorb so much.
你买的东西会变成昂贵的尿液配料
What you're buying here are the ingredients for very expensive urine.
也许我就是要这个
Well,maybe that's what I was going for.
那你就买锰
Well,then you'll want some manganese.
刚刚很好玩呀
Well,that was fun.
也许明天我们能 一起去那种仓储式商店
Maybe tomorrow we can go to one of those big warehouse stores.
我不知道哦 Sheldon
Oh,I don't know,sheldon.
我要花一段时间才能 从今天度过的乐趣中恢复过来
It's going to take me a while to recover from all the fun I had today.
你确定?
Are you sure?
大宗采购有很多优势呀
There are a lot of advantages to buying in bulk.
比如说 我发现你 一个月采购一次卫生棉条
For example,I noticed that you purchase your tampons one-month supply at a time.
什么?
What?
想想啊
Think about it.
这种产品不会变质 而且你接下来至少30年都要用它
It's a product that doesn't spoil and you're going to be needing them for at least the next 30 years.
你要我买30年份的卫生棉条?
You want me to buy 30 years worth of tampons?
30或35年
Well,30,35.
- 你母亲什么时候绝经的? - 好了
- When did your mother go into menopause? - Okay.
我才不跟你说这个
I'm not talking about this with you.
这是人类自然发展进程 而且你能省下一大笔钱
Oh,penny,this is a natural human process,and we're talking about statistically significant savings.
假设你每次用15条 28天一次...
Now,if you assume 15 tampons per cycle and a 28-day cycle...
你经期正常吗?
are you fairly regular?
好吧 不去仓储式商店 但我们还是一起去迷你高尔夫吧?
Okay,no warehouse store,but we're still on for putt-putt golf,right?
我刚碰到Penny
Hey,I just ran into penny.
她好像有点心烦
She seemed upset about something.
可能她大姨妈来了吧
I think it's her time of the month.
我在日历上做记录 以备参考
I marked the calendar for future reference.
鱼是怎么回事?
What's with the fish?
是实验呀
It's an experiment.
你的炒蛋研究呢?
What happened to your scrambled egg research?
那是死路一条
Oh,that was a dead end.
炒蛋就这样啦
Scrambled eggs are as good as they're ever going to be.
那...鱼?
So... fish?
我看到一篇文章 说日本科学家 将发光水母的DNA注入到其他动物体内
I read an article about japanese scientists who inserted dna from luminous jellyfish into other animals,
我就想 "对哦 夜光鱼灯"
and I thought,"hey,fish nightlights.
夜光鱼灯?
" Fish nightlights?
这是个能发大财的主意
It's a billion-dollar idea.
沉默是金
Mum's the word.
Sheldon 你确定不要跟 系主任道歉然后回去上班啊?
Sheldon,are you sure you don't want to just apologize to gablehauser and get your job back?
不不不 我有太多事情要做
Oh,no,no,no,I have too much to do.
比如说发光鱼
Like luminous fish.
对不起 我不知道
I'm sorry. I didn'T...
这只是个开头
that's just the beginning.
我还有个大宗女性护理用品 邮购公司的设想
I also have an idea for a bulk mail-order feminine hygiene company.
夜光卫生棉条!
Oh,glow-in-the-dark tampons!
Leonard 我们会暴富
Leonard,we're gonna be rich.
谢谢你这么快赶过来
Thanks for coming on such short notice.
你给我打电话是对的
Well,you did the right thing calling.
我不知道还能怎么办
I didn't know what else to do.
他失去生活的重心了
He's lost all focus.
每天他都沉迷于一个新想法
Every day he's got a new obsession.
这一个让我特别困扰
This is a particularly disturbing one.
妈妈?
Mommy?
宝贝!
Hi,baby!
你给我妈打电话了?!
你给自己弄了个纺织机? 真棒!
Oh,you got yourself a loom? How nice!
谢谢
Thank you.
亲爱的 为什么要弄台纺织机?
Honey,why'd you get a loom?
我在研究发光鱼 所以我想到...
I was working with luminous fish,and I thought,hey...
"纺织机" (英语中"纺织机"与"发光"发音部分相同)
"loom."
你来这干嘛 妈妈?
Mom,what are you doing here?
Leonard给我打电话了
Leonard called me.
我知道 为什么?
I know,but why?
因为21世纪最聪明的脑袋 用在了养夜光鱼
Because one of the great minds of the 21st century is raising glow-in-the-dark fish
和编织毛毯上
and weaving serapes.
这不是毛毯 这是雨布
This is not a serape,this is a poncho.
毛毯不收边 雨布收边
A serape is open at the sides; a poncho is closed.
所以这是雨布
This is a poncho.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表