阻止自己买它 所以你仍然会拥有它
From buying it. ergo, you would still have it.
这是典型的时间旅行低级错误
This is a classic rookie time-travel mistake.
我可以回到过去让你闭嘴吗?
Can I go back and prevent you from explaining that to me?
同样的低级错误
Same paradox.
如果你想回到过去
If you were to travel back in time
比如说 把我打晕
And, say, knock me unconscious,
那就不会有现在的对话
You would not then have the conversation
来把你激怒 让你想回到过去
That irritated you, motivating you
并且把我打晕
To go back and knock me unconscious.
如果我现在想把你打晕呢?
What if I knocked you unconscious right now?
那也改变不了过去
It won't change the past.
不过会让我现在好受很多
But it'd make the present so much nicer.
你有什么事心烦吗
Are you upset about something?
你从哪看出来的
What was your first clue?
有很多地方
Well, it was a number of things.
首先 你睡得很晚
First, the late hour.
其次 你的言行似乎没有活力
Then your demeanor seems very low-energy,
再加上你很易怒
Plus your irritability.
是的 我很心烦!
Yes, I'm upset!
我一般可不大了解这些的
I don't usually pick up on those things.
我不赖啊
Good for me.
是啊 你不赖
Yeah, good for you.
等等
Oh, wait.
你想聊聊为什么事心烦吗?
Did you want to talk about what's bothering you?
不知道 可以吧
I don't know. maybe.
哇 我今晚真是太强了
Wow. I'm on fire tonight.
...是这样
Uh... here's the thing.
像潘妮这样的女孩是不会和玩时间机器的人在一起的
Girls like penny never end up with guys who own time machines.
我不同意
I disagree.
你追求潘妮失败的经历
Your inability to successfully woo penny
是要远远早于得到时间机器的日期的
Long predates your acquisition of the time machine.
这个失败是显而易见的
That failure clearly stands on its own.
多谢指出
Thanks for pointing it out.
此外 你的前提是有瑕疵的
In addition, your premise is flawed.
在原版电影中 罗德·泰勒就是用时间机器
In the original film, rod taylor got yvette mimieux
得到了伊薇特·米米亚克斯(电影女主角)
With that very time machine.
回到未来 马帝·麦克佛莱得到了机会
In back to the future, marty mcfly got the opportunity
和他魅力十足的年轻妈妈鬼混
To hook up with his extremely attractive young mother.
那些都是电影
Those are movies.
当然都是电影
Of course they're movies.
你难道指望我举出个现实版
Were you expecting me to come up with an example
时间机器的例子吗?
Involving a real-life time machine?
荒谬
That's absurd.
加油啊 伙计们 用力推!
Come on, guys, push!
如果我再用力
If I push any harder,
就快把结肠给"分娩"出来了
I'm going to give birth to my colon.
好 各位
Oh, hey, guys.
你好 潘妮
Oh. hi, penny.
休息一会吧
Take a break, guys!
你们在干什么
What are you doing?
你知道 就是搬搬时间机器
Oh, you know, just moving a time machine.
好的 不错 但我要赶去工作了 所以...
Yeah. okay, neat, but I really gotta get to work, so...
没问题
No problem.
坚持一下
Hang on.
但是...你的时间机器怎么办
But... what about your time machine?
有些事情比玩具更重要
Some things are more important than toys.
我好害怕
I'm scared.
不要害怕 宝贝 有我在
Don't worry, baby. I've got you.
哦 里奥纳德
Oh, leonard.
仍旧该我了
It's still my turn.
你干什么
What are you doing?
把我收集的所有东西打包
I'm packing up all my collectibles
然后带下去卖给漫画书店
And taking them down to the comic book store to sell.
真的有必要吗
Was that really necessary?
如果需要钱 你随时可以卖血啊
If you need money, you can always sell blood.
还有精♥液
And semen.
这和钱无关
This is not about money.
我们带了吃的
We brought food!
熏鲑鱼和硬面包圈 时间旅人的早餐
Lox and bagels, the breakfast of time-travelers.
棒极了
Terrific.
有人想要买我时间机器里的股份吗
Does anyone want to buy my share of the time machine?
怎么
Why?
我不想再要了
I don't want it anymore.
为什么
Why?
...私人原因
Just... personal reasons.
我蜘蛛侠一般的嗅觉告诉我
My spidey sense tells me
这和潘妮有关
This has something to do with penny.
听着
Look,
-你们到底想不想要买股份? -我给你
Do you want to buy me out or not? I'll give you
100美元 这样我就是半个拥有者了
A hundred dollars, which will make me half-owner
然后我们把它放到我的阳台上去
And we'll put it on my balcony.
去你的阳台
Screw his balcony.
我给你120美元 我要放到我的车库
I'll give you $120 and we'll put it in my garage.
我的股份当时是200美金
I paid $200 for my share.
小子 大家都知道
Dude, everybody knows
时间机器会因为转让
A time machine loses half its value
而贬低一半的价值
The minute you drive it off the lot.
我付200
I'll go for $200.
让时间机器就呆在原地
That time machine stays right where it is.
我付300
$300 and I'll throw in
我要打造最初的1973年的星战飞船
My original 1979 mattel millennium falcon
并使之兼具真正的光速和声效
With real light speed sound effects.
不 不再要玩具和动作模型了
No. no more toys or action figures
也不要道具 复制品 戏服还有机器人
Or props or replicas or costumes or robots
也不要达斯·维德的变声工具了
Or darth vader voice changers.
我不想再要所有这些了
I'm getting rid of all of it.
你不能这么做
You can't do that.
看看你收集的这些吧
Look what you've created here.
这就像是封闭的电脑狂人
It's like nerdvana.
更重要的是
More importantly,
你有达斯·维德的变声工具?
You have a darth vader voice changer?
不会再有了
Not for long.
我有权要求那"Golden Age Flash"(一部漫画)
Oh, I call dibs on the golden age flash.
等等 我要靠它来
Hang on. I need that
集全"正义联♥盟"(一部漫画)
To complete my justice society of america collection.
太遗憾了 我有权要求了
Too bad. I called dibs.
-你不能这么有权要求的 -我既可以也叫了
You can't just call dibs. I can and I did.
去维♥基♥百♥科查查"有权要求"吧
Look up "dibs" in wikipedia.
在竞价战中是没有有权要求的
Dibs doesn't apply in a bidding war.
这不是竞价战
It's not a bidding war.
我全部要卖给楼下漫画书店的拉里
I'm selling it all to larry down at the comic book store.
为什么是拉里 拉力有权要求了?
Why larry? did larry call dibs?
你能不能别提有权要求了?!
Will you forget dibs?!
就这整套东西
He offered me a fair price
他提了个合理的价钱
For the whole collection.
多少? 我给同样价钱
What's the number? I'll match it.
我给同样价钱再加一千卢比
I'll match it plus a thousand rupees.
-汇率是多少 -不关你事
What's the exchange rate? none of your business.
成还不成?
Take it or leave it?
妈妈 我的成年礼债券在吗
Mom? my bar mitzvah bonds.
我有多少?
How much do I got?
谢谢
Thanks.
我可以出价2600美金加上以色列的两颗树
I can go $2,600 and two trees in israel.
算了 伙计们
Forget it, guys.
如果我卖给了你们其中一个
If I sell to one of you,
另外两个会对我大光其火的
The other two are going to be really mad at me.
管他呢
Who cares?
只要你卖给我
As long as you pick me!
好了 里奥纳德 把盒子放下
Okay, leonard, put down the box.
-我们谈谈 -抱歉 拉杰
Let's talk. sorry, raj.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表