什么?
What?
照我说的做
Just do it.
这是一个没得选择的...
It's a non-optional...
社交习俗
Social convention.
那倒是
Oh. fair enough.
他很有规则性的
He came with a manual.
提问 我怎么在派对之前
Question-- how am I going to get leonard
给里奥纳德准备一份礼物?
a present before the party?
我不会开车而且在步行范围内
I don't drive and the only things available within
能去的只有一家泰国菜餐馆和一个加油站
Walking distance are a thai restaurant and a gas station.
我看我能打包一份
I suppose I could wrap up an order of
脆炸米粉再加一些刮奖券
Mee krob and a couple of lottery scratchers.
我们这么办 我开车带谢尔顿去买礼物
Okay let's do this-- I will drive sheldon to get a present.
霍华德 你得让里奥纳德离开房间两小时
And howard, you need to get rid of leonard for about two hours.
没问题
No problem.
然后拉杰 你把东西搬到对面
And then, raj, you bring the stuff
然后开始布置
across the hall and start setting up.
如果有客人来了怎么办?
What if guests show up?
招待他们
Entertain them.
要是是女客人怎么办?
What if they're women?
一直盯着她们 让她们觉得不舒服
Stare at them and make them feel uncomfortable.
你还好吗
How's it goin'?
很好
Fine.
听着 新艺术影院正在放映
So listen, the nuart is showing the revised,
最终修订版的银翼杀手
Definitive cut of blade runner.
看过了
Seen it.
不 你看的是25周年的最终版本
No, you've seen the 25th anniversary final cut.
而这个版本有八秒钟以前没看过的片断
This one has eight seconds of previously unseen footage.
他们说这会完全改变电影的基调
They say it completely changes the tone of the film.
算了
Uh... pass.
来吧
Come on.
之后还有与哈里斯·福特替身的问答
Afterwards, there's a q & a with harrison ford's body double.
听着 我正在打光晕生命之战呢
Look, I'm in the halo battle of my life here.
这是个在哥本哈根的小孩 他没有免疫系统
There's this kid in copenhagen-- he has no immune system,
所以他24小时加7天不停地坐着打光晕
So all he does is sit in his bubble and play halo 24-seven.
你不能找别的时间跟他玩?
Can't you play him some other time?
如果你相信他的医生那就不能
Not if you believe his doctors.
天啊 闻到煤气味吗
Oh, my god, do you smell gas?
没有
No.
确实没有
Yeah, no.
那边有DVD播放机
You know, they have dvds over there.
是 但这里有DVD刻录机
Yes, but they have dvd burners over here.
里奥纳德需要一个DVD刻录机
leonard needs a dvd burner.
谢尔顿 礼物不应该是一个人所需要的
Sheldon, a gift shouldn't be something someone needs,
而应该是一件有趣的东西
It should be something fun.
一件他们不会买给自己的东西
You know, something they wouldn't buy for themself.
你意思说比如一件毛衣?
You mean like a sweater?
那件毛衣很有趣的
It's a fun sweater.
上面有一个醒目的几何图案
It's got a bold geometric print.
-是几何学使它变得有趣? -好吧...
Is it the geometry that makes it fun? okay...
重点是我们关心某个人的表达方式之一
The point is one of the ways we show we care about people is
可以是通过把想法和想象力赋予到送他的礼物中
By putting thought and imagination into the gifts we give them.
我明白了
Okay, I see.
-所以不能是DVD刻录机了 -没错
So, not a dvd burner exactly.
一件他不会买给自己的东西
Something he wouldn't buy for himself.
一件有趣的东西 一件像...
Something fun. something like...
802-11n无线路由器
An 802-11n wireless router!
来吧 哥本哈根男孩
Here you go, copenhagen boy.
尝尝汉斯·克里斯蒂安手雷的滋味吧
How about a taste of hans christian hand grenade?
那肯定感觉不好
Oh, that could not feel good.
来啊 来...
Come on, come...
你个聪明的...
Oh, you clever...
来啊 来啊
Come on. come on.
尝尝这个!
Take that!
怎么了?
What's the matter?
这个格兰诺拉燕麦卷里面有花生!
This granola bar, it has peanuts in it!
上帝啊 你为什么吃它呢
Oh, my god. why did you eat it?
我不知道 它就放在那里
I don't know. It was just there.
如果我有把枪放在那里 你会对自己开枪吗
if I had a gun there, would you have shot yourself?
别对我吼
Don't yell at me!
我必须得去急诊室!
I've got to go to the emergency room!
-现在? -不 等到我的舌头肿得像胸部一样!
Now?! no, after my tongue has swollen to the size of a brisket!
好 让我拿下钥匙
All right, uh, just let me get my keys.
上帝啊 上帝啊 上帝啊
Oh, god, oh, god, oh, god!
洗衣房已经没人了
The laundry is out of the hamper.
好 谢尔顿 那应该是什么?
Okay, sheldon, what was it supposed to be?
好 没有人洗衣服了!
Fine. it's out of the washer!
等甩干的时候我再打电话给你
I'll call you when it's in the dryer.
好 我们走
All right, let's go.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
那个
Um, that one.
因为有两个额外的以太网接口?
Because of the two additional ethernet ports?
-是的 -他不需要
Sure.He doesn't need them.
他已经有一台六个以太网接口的交换机了
He's already got a six-port ethernet switch.
好吧 那这个
Oh, okay, then this one.
-为什么 -我不知道
Why? I don't know.
盒子上的男人看起来很开心
The man on the box looks so happy.
潘妮 如果我要给里奥纳德买礼物
penny, if I'm going to buy leonard a gift,
我一定要买得合适
I'm going to do it right.
我不会让他经历我童年时的创伤
I refuse to let him experience the same childhood trauma I did.
我知道我可能会后悔了 不过 什么创伤?
I know I'm gonna regret this, but what trauma?
我12岁生日的时候
On my 12th birthday,
我非常想要一个钛离心分离机
I really wanted a titanium centrifuge
这样 我就可以分离放射性同位素了
so, you know, I could separate radioactive isotopes.
当然
Of course.
然而我父母却给我买了一个...
Instead of a titanium centrifuge, my parents bought me...
真是难以启齿
Wow, this is hard.
他们给我买了一辆摩托车
They got me a motorized dirt bike.
不会吧
No!
一个怎么样的12岁男孩会要辆摩托车?
What 12-year-old boy wants a motorized dirt bike?
所有的
All of them?
真的?
Really?
-是的 -哈
Yeah. huh.
好吧 我们就买这个?
Okay, so we're getting this one?
是吧
Yeah, I suppose.
好 我们走吧
All right, let's go.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
你了解这个东西吗?
Do you know anything about this stuff?
我了解它的一切
I know everything about this stuff.
太好了
Okay,
我个人在开展鲜花批发业务
I have my own whwholesale flower business
我想把我的前台计算机
and I want to hook up my computer in the front entrance
和冷藏库的计算机连在一起
with the one in my refrigerated warehouse.
这个 看 我们就买的这个
Here, buy this one. Look, it's the one we're getting.
看 他很开心
See? happy guy.
不 不 不 她不需要那个
No, no, no, she doesn't want that.
她需要一个扩大范围的点对点网络
She needs a point-to-point peer network with a range extender.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我应该选哪一个硬盘 火线还是Usb?
Which hard drive do I want-- firewire or usb?
这取决于你有什么总线(bus还有大巴士的意思)
It depends on what bus you have available.
我开的是雪佛兰跑车
I drive a chevy cavalier.
真♥主啊
Oh, dear lord.
-谢尔顿 我们该走了 -现在不行 潘妮
Sheldon, we have to go. not now, penny.
这位可怜人需要我的帮助
This poor man needs me.
你等一下 我马上招呼你
You, hold on. I'll be right with you.
你计算机是什么样的?
What computer do you have?
请不要说是一台白色的
And please don't say "a white one."
打扰一下
Excuse me.
把这个填好 找个座位坐下
Fill this out. have a seat.
不 听着
No, listen.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表