Yeah,I've had him since level ten.
他叫扣扣
His name is buttons.
如果你有自己的游戏人物
Anyway,if you had your own game character
也许我们可以一起 出去搜寻猎物
We could hang out,maybe go on a quest.
听上去很有意思
That sounds interesting.
你会考虑一下?
You'll think about it?
我没办法不去想它
I don't think I'll be able to stop thinking about it.
很成功啊smooth.
我们回来了
We're home.
上帝啊 发生什么事了
My god,what happened?
你前男友要我们代他问好
Well,your ex-boyfriend sends his regards
其他我想已经可以一目了然了
And I think the rest is fairly self-explanatory.
真对不起 我真的以为如果你们替我过去
I'm so sorry. I really thought if you guys went instead of me
他不会这么混♥蛋的
He wouldn't be such an ass.
不 你这样假设是有道理的
No,it was a valid hypothesis.
有道理的? 你怎么回事?
That was a valid...? what is happening to you?
真的 你们这么努力 这么帮忙 真是太谢谢了
Really,thank you so much for going and trying,you're just...
你们真的太好了 真的
You're so terrific. really.
你们去把衣服穿好
Why don't you put some clothes on,
我去拿我的包 晚饭我请 好吗?
I'll get my purse,and dinner is on me,okay?
-真的? 好啊 -谢谢
-really? great. -thank you.
你跟她还没玩完 是吗?
You're not done with her,are you?
我们的孩子会既聪明又美丽
Are babies will be smart and beautiful.
想象力更是不言而喻
Not to mention imaginary.
-潘妮 你觉得泰国菜如何 -可以啊
-is thai food okay with you,penny? -sure.
我们不能去吃泰国菜
We can't have thai food,
-中午我们吃了印度菜 -又怎样呢
-we had indian for lunch. -so?
-他们都是用咖喱烹饪的 -又怎样呢
-they're both curry-based cuisines. -so?
从烹饪学角度来说 这是过剩的
It would be gastronomically redundant.
我估计以后无论什么我们都需要跟这个女孩解释一下
I can see we're going to have to spell out everything for this girl.
你觉得呢 拉杰?
Any ideas,raj?
到林克街左转 直接去科罗拉多
Turn left on lake street and head up to colorado.
我知道一个寿司吧 那里还有卡拉OK
I know a wonderful little sushi bar that has karaoke.
听上去挺有意思
That sounds like fun.
宝贝 别被我迷住了
baby don't get hook up on me
宝贝 别被我迷住了
baby don't get hook up on me
我不知道在整个世界范围内你的成功概率有多少
I don't know what your odds are in the world as a whole,
不过就这辆车子里的人来说 你还是很有希望的
But as far as the population of this car goes.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表