我已经决定了
My mind is made up.
不!
No!
我一定得阻止你
I can't let you do this.
谢尔顿 你让开
Sheldon, get out of my way.
没人可以过去!
None shall pass!
好吧
Okay.
我不想这样的
I did not want to do this, but
可我手上拿的是完好无损的
I have here the rare mint condition production error
星舰迷航里下一代不带视觉辅助器的
Star Trek the next generation geordi la forge
乔迪拉弗吉的珍贵原版纪念品
Without his visor in the original packaging.
如果你们继续挡我的路
If you do not get out of my way,
我就把它拆封了
I will open it.
好 伙计 冷静
Okay, man. be cool.
我们是自己人
We're all friends here.
你们在搞什么
What the hell's going on?
你个伪善者!
You hypocrite!
什么?
What?
"长大了不能玩玩具"小姐
Little miss "grown-ups don't play with toys."
如果我现在进你那间屋子
If I were to go into that apartment right now,
我会找不到豆豆娃?
Would I not find beanie babies?
难道你不收集
Are you not an accumulator
小熊公仔和维尼?
Of care bears and my little ponies?
看看在你热裤上嬉戏的日本小猫又是什么
And who is that japanese feline I see frolicking on your shorts?
你好 Hello Kitty!
Hello, hello kitty!
好
Okay.
好 听着 如果是因为昨天的事 里奥纳德
Okay, look, if this is about yesterday, leonard,
我为我昨天的话感到抱歉
I am really sorry about what I said.
我只是有点心烦而已
I was just upset.
不 还是很中听的
No, I needed to hear it.
不 不是的 真的 你是个很好的人
No, you didn't. look, you are a great guy
而这是你喜欢的东西 这才是你的本色
And it is the things you love that make you who you are.
我猜这就是"我的大♥波"
I guess that makes me "large breasts."
但是
Still,
我还是觉得是时候跟这些东西说再见了
I think it's time for me to get rid of this stuff
然后 开始新的生活
And, you know, move on with my life.
真的?
Really?
是的
Yeah.
不错
Well, good for you.
谢谢
Thanks.
你想不想...
Hey, do you want to...
也许过一会...
I don't know, later...
不好意思
Excuse me.
-潘妮 -麦克
Hey, penny. hi, mike.
-可以走了吗 -可以 等我换换衣服
You ready to go? oh, yeah. I just have to change.
我来帮你一把
I'll give you a hand.
别闹了
Oh, stop it!
再见
Bye, guys.
轮到我坐时间机器了
My turn on the time machine.
成了
It worked.
真的成了
It really worked.
他们说我疯了 但真的成了!
They said I was mad, but it worked!
不
Oh, no!
不要莫洛克!
Not morlocks!
不要吃人肉的莫洛克!
Not flesh-eating morlocks!
救命!
Help!
谢尔顿
Sheldon,
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我们得远离这台时间机器
We have to get rid of the time machine.
放在客厅里是有点太大了 是不是?
It is a little big for the living room, isn't it?
是 是这样
Yeah, that's the problem.
太大了
It's too big.
很高兴你也这么觉得 我叫了人来帮忙搬走
Glad you agree. I'm to help us move it.
进来吧 伙计们
Come on in, fellas.
不
Oh, no.
莫洛克!
Morlocks!
吃他 吃他
Eat him. eat him.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表