你们都看到了 他打我
You saw that. he hit me.
是你想爆了我的头
You were trying to blow up my head.
所以还是起作用了
So it was working.
才不是呢 你简直是个疯子
It was not you are a nut case
我们来看看
We'll see about that.
把头抬起来 坐第一排的人
Heads up, you people in the front row.
这里是辐射区
This is a splash zone.
别闹了
Stop it
停下来
Quit it
你们搞物理的经常这样?
Is this usually how these physics things go?
比你想的要频繁
More often than you think.
停下 我要发功把你弄爆
Stop it nerve pinch
你可以让我搭车一起回来的
You could have offered me a ride home.
我没开车把你碾过去你已经很幸运了
You're lucky I didn't run you over.
我真不知道你在不开心些什么
I really don't understand what you're so unhappy about.
你求我去 我去了
You begged me to come. I came.
结果你还是不高兴
There's just no pleasing you.
没错 问题都在我这
You're right. I'm the problem.
我是那个需要帮助的人
I'm the one that needs help.
这不是很像道歉
Well, that's not much of an apology,
但我接受了
But I'll take it.
等等
Excuse me.
你有没有什么想向我道歉?
Is there anything you would like to apologize for?
有
Yes.
我有想要爆了你的头 对不起
I'm sorry I tried to blow up your head.
那样做没有必要
It was uncalled for.
你们不会相信的
You won't believe this.
有人把整件事情经过用手机拍下来了
Somebody got the whole thing on a cell phone
并上传到了youtube
And put it on youtube.
什么?
What?
谁会这么缺德?
Now who would do that?
是我
That would be me.
快来看看 很有意思的视频
Hey, check it out. it's a featured video.
你打我
You hit me
你们都看到了 他打我
You saw that he hit me
是你想爆了我的头
You're trying to blow up my head.
所以还是起作用了
So it was working.
别弄了 你简直是个疯子
Stop it you're a nut case.
我们来看看
We'll see about that.
你们前排的人 把头抬起来 这里是辐射区
You people in the front row, heads up. this is a splash zone.
别闹了
Stop it
停下来 停下来
Quit it quit it
我要发功把你弄爆
Put you in a vulcan nerve pinch
你应该剪剪指甲 真疼死了
Ow, you should cut your fingernails. those hurt
天 这套西服真的这么难看?
Oh, geez, does this suit really look that bad?
别提你那西服了
Forget your suit.
看我胳臂挥的
Look at my arms waving.
像是利他林(一种兴♥奋♥剂)上的那只红鹤
I'm like a flamingo on ritalin.
霍华德
Howard,
你能不能向我解释下
Would you like to explain to me
为什么你的facebook(国外交友网站)主页上有张我靠在你
Why your facebook page has a picture of me sleeping
肩膀睡觉的照片 并且标题是我和我的女友?
On your shoulder captioned "me and my girlfriend"?
又得好好解释下了
here comes the talk.
(中国某地)
somewhere in China
什么混♥蛋东西嘛
What losers.
对呀 很大的书呆子
Yeah. Gigantic American geeks.
谁在搞鬼?
Who's doing that?
一个来自加利福尼亚州的帕萨迪纳
Someone from Pasadena, California named...
叫"沃尔巫师"的人
"Wolowizard"
酷毙了
Awesome.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表