你就算一直瞪着写字板 Sheldon
You can stare at your board all day,Sheldon.
她还是对的
She's still going to be right.
我不是在瞪 我在思索
I'm not staring, I'm mulling.
- 嘿 Leonard - 嗨
Oh,hey,Leonard. Oh,hi.
那么...
So...
如何呀?
...how's it going?
还好
Pretty good.
只是还好?
Just pretty good?
我觉得是很好呀
I'd think you were doing very good.
"还" "很"... 描述"好"的变化程度 并没有客观的范围
Pretty,very... there's really no objective scale for delineating variations of "good. "
你为什么这么问?
Why do you ask?
小鸟告诉我昨晚你跟Leslie勾搭上了
Well,a little bird told me that you and Leslie hooked up last night.
Sheldon!
Sheldon!
你是来真的? 你喜欢她吗?
So,is it serious? Do you like her?
我不...
I don't...
那是两个不同的问题
Th-th-that's really two different questions.
我不是...
Uh,I'm not...
Sheldon 我们得走了!
Sheldon,we have to go!
刚做完爱 你就这么赶时间?
Boy,you're wound awfully tight for a man who's just had sexual intercourse.
迟些找你吧 真为你高兴 Leonard
All right,well,I'll talk to you later, but I am so happy for you,Leonard.
谢谢
Thank you.
她为我高兴是什么意思?
What did she mean she's happy for me?
她高兴我现在有伴了?
Is she happy that I'm seeing someone?
还是因为我开心所以她高兴?
Or is she happy because she thinks that I'm happy?
如果一个人喜欢别人 就会希望那人开心吧?
Because anyone who cared for someone would want them to be happy.
就算那人开心的理由让前者伤心
Even if the reason for their happiness made the first person unhappy.
因为开心的后者
Because the second person,though happy,
就不能跟前者成为情侣了
is now romantically unavailable to the first person.
你意识到我可能要跟你的炮♥友 分享诺贝尔奖吗?
Do you realize I may have to share a Nobel Prize with your booty call?
你知道吗?
You know what?
我真可笑
I'm being ridiculous.
谁在乎Penny怎么想?
Who cares what Penny thinks?
Leslie是个很棒的女孩
Leslie is a terrific girl.
漂亮
She's attractive.
我们喜欢对方
We like each other.
她还超级聪明
She's extremely intelligent...
哪有很聪明
She's not that intelligent.
她改好了你的公式
She fixed your equation.
- 那是走运 - 你根本不相信运气这种事
She got lucky. You don't believe in luck.
我不信 但她也可以走运
I don't have to believe in it for her to be lucky.
我跟Leslie可能有机会恋爱
Regardless,I have a chance at a real relationship with Leslie.
我不会放弃这段感情的
I'm not going to pass that up for some
而只为了跟一个可能希望 也可能不希望我和别人开心的女人
hypothetical future of happiness with a woman
拥有一段假想的幸福未来
who may or may not want me to be happy,
而现在 那个别人已经让我很开心了
with a woman who is currently making me happy.
- Leonard... - 啊?
Leonard... Yeah?
我还是没兴趣
I still don't care.
- 嗨 Leslie - 小心 Leonard
Hey,Leslie. Careful,Leonard.
液氮 华氏零下320度
Liquid nitrogen,320 degrees below zero.
你为什么要砸碎速冻香蕉?
Why are smashing a flash-frozen bana?
我有碗谷物早餐 又找不到刀子
Because I got a bowl of Cheerios and I couldn't find a knife. Oh.
那么...
So anyway...
你好
Hello.
你在干嘛?
Uh,what are you doing?
跟你亲近一下
Just extending the intimacy.
想溜进辐射实验室 一起洗个去污澡吗?
Hey,do you want to slip over to the radiation lab and share a decontamination shower?
你觉得我们俩之间发生了什么事?
Okay,uh,what exactly do you think's going on between us?
不知道 不过我可能就要 知道那香蕉什么感觉了
I'm not sure,but I think I'm about to discover how the bana felt.
Leonard 我们都不是神经学家 但是都了解性的生物化学原理
Listen,Leonard,neither of us are neuroscientists, but we both understand the biochemistry of sex.
脑中的多巴胺在神经键中释放 造成快♥感
I mean,dopamine in our brains is released across synapses,causing pleasure.
在老鼠大脑里置入电极 再给它个高♥潮按键
You stick electrodes in a rat's brain, give him an orgasm button,
它会一直按着那个键直到死
he'll push that thing until he starves to death.
谁不会呢?
Well,who wouldn't?
我们跟老鼠的区别就在于
Well,the only difference between us and the rat
无法在我们视丘下部置入电极
is that you can't stick an electrode in our hypothalamus.
所以你就派上用场了
That's where you come in.
很高兴能起到作用
Yeah,well,I'm just glad to be a part of it.
那么现在如何?
So what happens now?
不知道你性♥欲多强烈 但我到新年之前应该都够了
Well,I don't know about your sex drive, but I'm probably good till New Year's.
好吧 谢谢
Oh. Okay. Thank you.
谢谢你
Thankyou.
要订新年的计划吗?
You want to make plans for New Year's?
Leonard 拜托了 你逼得我喘不过气来
Whoa,Leonard,please. You're smothering me.
抱歉
Oh. Sorry.
瞧瞧
Hey,look.
这不是种马博士吗!
It's Dr. Stud!
什么博士?
Dr. What?
博客界的人都因为你跟Leslie
The blogosphere is a-buzzin'with news of you
奏响的嘿休小夜曲兴奋不已呢!
and Leslie Winkle makingeine kleine bang-bangmusik.
这事怎么传上互联网的?
What? How did it get on the Internet?
我放上去的
I put it there.
你怎么知道的?
Well,how did you know about it?
小鸟告诉我们的
A little bird told us.
显然你是了不起的野兽
Apparently,you are a magnificent beast.
那倒是真的
That part's true.
我想我给这家餐厅的评价错了
You know, I think I may have misjudged this restaurant.
不是吧
No kidding.
我不想冒险
I don't want to go out on a limb,
但我可能找到了新的周二汉堡包
but I think we may be looking at my new Tuesday hamburger.
原来的周二汉堡会很伤心的
Your old Tuesday hamburger will be so brokenhearted.
早想到了
Way ahead of you.
我想把"大胖汉堡"挪到周四
I was thinking of moving Big Boy to Thursdays,
放弃"汤植园" (一家自助餐厅)
and just dropping Souplantation.
- 真的? - 对
Really? Yeah.
我总是搞不懂这名字
The name always confused me anyway.
汤植园
Souplantation.
汤可没法种植出来
You can't grow soup.
如何呀?
So,how's everything?
棒极了
Mmm! Terrific.
在可预见的将来 我打算每周二晚上都来这
You'll be happy to know that I plan to come here every Tuesday night
你开心吧
for the foreseeable future.
真的? 太好了~
Really? Oh,yay!
如果要永久订下这张台 要跟谁谈?
Who do I speak to about permanently reserving this table?
不知道 心理医生吧?
Um... I don't know... a psychiatrist?
嘿
So,hey
你和Leslie如何?
how are things with you and Leslie?
说实话 我看没戏
Oh,to be honest, I don't think it's going to work out.
啊 太糟了
Oh. Oh,that's too bad.
别担心
Well,hey,don't worry.
我相信会有合适你的人的
I'm sure there's someone out there who's just right for you.
她那么说什么意思?
What did she mean by that?!
是习惯性的说词?
Was that just a generic platitude,
还是巧妙地在吸引我的注意?
or was that a subtle bid for attention?
你知道这个比大胖汉堡强的原因吗?
You know why this hamburger surpasses the Big Boy?
这是单层的 大胖汉堡是双层
This is a single-decker hamburger, whereas the Big Boy is a double-decker.
这个汉堡的肉 面包和调料的比例 更令人满意
This has a much more satisfying meat-to-bun-to-condiment ratio.
你在听我说话吗?
Are you even listening to me?
当然 在听
Of course,I'm listening.
废话+关于Penny无望的幻想+废话
Blah,blah,hopeless Penny delusion,blah,blah,blah.
那好吧
Okay,then.
你知道 汤的配料是可以种植的
You know,you can grow the ingredients for soup.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表