剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
For me, my country.
对我而言 是我的国家
For you, your church.
对你而言 是你的教堂
Let's not pussyfoot around.
我们挑明了说吧
You're a good guy, I'm sure.
你是一个好人 我肯定
But you're halfway out of the heavenly city anyway.
但你正离天堂越来越远
What've these people made you do?
这些人都让你干了些什么
Turned you into a spy for them.
把你变成了他们的间谍
Made you report on your fellow men of God.
让你监视上帝的子民
God didn't have any of that in mind.
上帝可没有让你这样做
You were meant for better things.
你的存在是为了做更好的事情
We all were.
我们都是
And now you're going down to protect him?
现在你要牺牲自己来保护他
Why?
为什么
Because you like him?
因为你喜欢他
Find somebody else.
换个人喜欢吧
We all live on the same Earth.
我们生活在同一个地球上
You, too.
你也一样
It's not so easy.
生活没有那么简单
You're gonna have to choose, my friend.
你要做出选择 我的朋友
Now.
现在
Or the church is going to get destroyed.
否则教堂会被毁灭
And you are going to end up on the street.
而你将死在街头
There are two of them.
有两个人
I don't know their American names.
我不知道他们的美国名字
Nadezhda and Mischa are their Russian names.
他们的苏联名字是娜迪耶达和米沙
How long have you been meeting with them?
你跟他们见面有多久了
I've known them for three years.
我认识他们三年了
I'm going to need you to describe them.
我需要你描述他们的样貌
I'm sure they wore disguises when they met with you.
我知道他们见你的时候肯定做了伪装
But, still...
但是...
I saw them out of their disguises.
我见过他们真实的样子
Once.
一次
Both of you?
你们俩都来了
Did you bring Dad to Is Gwen here?
你带爸爸来... 格温在吗
What? No.
什么 不在
What's going on?
怎么了
The FBI knows about us. We have to leave. For good.
联调局查到我们了 我们得彻底离开了
They almost caught me.
他们差点抓到我
I-I don't... go where?
我 我不... 去哪
Home. You have to pack a bag.
回家 你得收拾个包
The essentials. Almost nothing.
带重要的东西 越少越好
Home? A book bag would be fine.
回家 书包就行
And then we'll answer questions later.
我们等会再回答你的问题
You mean Russia?
你是说苏联
Paige, we don't have --
佩姬 我们没有...
It's over. This is how it works.
都结束了 就是这样
It's not our choice.
由不得我们
What, are we supposed to -- just --
什么 我们就这么...
does Henry know?
亨利知道吗
What?
什么
He's staying here.
他留在这里
What do you mean?
什么意思
At school.
留在学校
Henry's not coming with us?
亨利不跟我们一起走
Paige, we're going to Russia. What would he do there?
佩姬 我们要回苏联了 他在那怎么办
So we're leaving him? Alone?
那我们就要留下他一个人
His friends are here, his life is here...
他的朋友都在这里 他的全部生活都在这
He's almost seventeen years old.
他都快17岁了
That's the age I was when I started to work.
我那么大的时候已经开始工作了
He's not you. None of us are.
他不是你 我们都不是你
He'll never talk to Dad again? Or see him?
他再也不能跟爸爸说话 也看不到他了
Paige. The FBI could be here any minute.
佩姬 联调局随时有可能到这里
They will arrest us. We --
他们会逮捕我们 我们要...
I don't care. Can't you just -- what's going to happen to him?
我不在乎 你们能不能...他会怎么样
I don't understand. How's he going to...live?
我不懂 他该怎么生存下去
Who's going to pay for his college?
谁来给他付钱上大学
Is he going to be able to get a job?
他还能找到工作吗
This is hard for all of us. We all love Henry. Okay?
我们都很难受 我们都爱亨利 明白吗
Yeah, do you?
你们真的爱他吗
You know we do.
你知道我们是爱他的
And that's why this is the best thing for him.
所以这对他来说才是最好的选择
It's the only way. He won't understand.
这是唯一的选择 他不会理解的
There has to be a way Paige...
肯定有办法... 佩姬
Let's just think about this for a second.
我们就稍微考虑一下这件事
We cannot take him.
我们不能带上他
He'll hate you.
他会恨你们的
We know that.
我们知道
We have to go, and we have to go now.
我们一定要走 现在就该走了
Come on.
来吧
Come on. Now.
快来 现在就走
Stan.
斯坦
Hi, Paige. Hi.
你好 佩姬 你好
Wha-- what're you doing here?
你...你在这干什么
That's a great question.
问得很好
What's wrong?
怎么了
Paige, where are you guys going?
佩姬 你们要去哪
Home.
回家
Really? Huh. Why? What's going on?
真的吗 为什么 发生什么了
I'm not feeling good.
我不太舒服
Both your parents came to pick you up?
你父母一起来接你回去
That seems a little strange.
有点奇怪啊
We were coming from work.
我们从公♥司♥过来的
You were just at work...
你们刚才在公♥司♥...
Why are you acting this way?
你为什么这副表现
You're feeling sick? What's wrong?
你不舒服吗 怎么了
My stomach hurts.
我肚子痛
You're going home, from college, for a stomachache?
你因为肚子痛 就要从大学回家
I feel sick.
我很不舒服
Wh-- why are you interrogating her?
你...为什么要审问她
Where's their car, Paige?
他们的车呢 佩姬
It's in the dealership getting serviced.
送去车行做保养了
We've got a loaner.
我们租了辆车
So what happens if I call in this plate?
那如果我上报这块牌照 会发生什么
Are you kidding me?
你在开玩笑吗
What happens?
会怎么样
I don't know.
我不知道
What is with you?
你怎么回事
Maybe you've got this backstopped.
也许你们做了准备
But I'm not some traffic cop.
可我不是交♥警♥
I can find out in five minutes whether this license plate's
我可以在5分钟之内查明这牌照
really registered to a loaner car for a dealership.
是不是真的注册为车行的租用车辆
Stan, I don't know what the problem is.
斯坦 我不知道出了什么问题
Maybe you -- you and I --
或许你 你和我
Stop moving. You fucking piece of shit.
别动 你个混♥蛋♥
What're you...? What're you doing?
你 你在干什么
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Lie down on the ground.
趴在地上
All of you. Stan
你们所有人 斯坦
W-What are you gonna do, shoot us?
你要做什么 开枪打我们
On the ground. Face down.
趴在地上
Keep your hands where I can see them. Move slow.
把手放在我能看到的地方 慢慢趴下
Stan, we're not lying on the ground, not while you have that gun
斯坦我们不会趴下 你手里拿着枪
pointing at us... this is Paige...Stan.
指着我们 这是佩姬 斯坦
Stop! Elizabeth, just...stop.
住嘴 伊丽莎白 住嘴
It's over.
结束了
It's all over.
都结束了
We had a job to do.
我们有任务要完成
We had a job to do.
我们有任务要完成
You were my best friend.
你曾是我最好的朋友
You were mine, too.
你也是我最好的朋友
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表