剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
Previously on "The Americans"...
《美国谍梦》前情提要
Is something going on?
出什么事了吗
I've been wanting to tell you.
我一直想告诉你
The business is falling apart.
我们的生意已经不行了
And I think it might be going under.
恐怕没救了
I used to ask myself, why is this guy, and his wife,
我曾经问过自己 为什么这个人和他妻子
coming home at three, four in the morning?
每天早上三四点才回家
How hard can they possibly work?
他们的工作能有多辛苦
I have to tell you something.
我有事必须告诉你
Someone from home reached out to me.
国内有人联♥系♥了我
He asked me to tell him what you were doing.
他让我告诉他你在做什么
What did you tell him?
你告诉了他什么
That you were looking into one of our negotiators
你在调查某个你认为是叛徒的
who you thought was a traitor.
谈判代表
Nesterenko didn't say anything suspicious at the meeting.
尼斯特伦柯在会上所言没什么可疑
It doesn't matter.
没关系
You need to take care of him.
需要你解决他
And...they tell us what to do and we do it,
他们让我们做什么我们就做什么
I get it, that's how it works,
我明白 就该这样
but...we do it, not them.
但是 做事的是我们 不是他们
I didn't do it.
我没下手
Nesterenko.
尼斯特伦柯
He seems like a decent man.
他听上去像是个好人
After all these years, serving your country,
你为祖国奉献这么多年
don't throw it all away, now.
别毁于一旦
I need to talk to your guy.
我得跟他谈谈
Tell him that what he's worried about is happening.
告诉他他担心的事发生了
This came in while you were out.
你不在的时候来了这封信
Father Andrei.
安德烈神父
You meet him. Maybe he'll give you absolution.
你去见他吧 也许他会宽恕你
I have to go back out.
我得回去了
They might still go after Nesterenko.
他们可能还会去杀了那个人
What's up?
怎么了
I was in the area, thought I'd stick my head in.
我刚才在附近 想着过来看看
Ah. You want some coffee or something?
要喝点咖啡吗
No, I'm good.
不用了
Place looks different.
看起来很不一样了
You haven't been here since the expansion.
扩张之后你还没来过
Let me show you around.
我带你四处看看
We -- Yeah.
我们 是啊
We tore down walls, we opened things up,
我们拆掉了墙 变成了开放空间
and made some room for all the employees we added.
为我们扩招的员工腾了地方
Philip? Is this a bad time?
菲利普 现在不方便吗
No, no, no, no. Rick, come meet my buddy Stan Beeman.
没事 瑞克 来见见我的朋友斯坦·比曼
Stan is an FBI agent, so be careful what you say.
斯坦是一名联调局探员 所以你说话小心
Yeah, we did a trip for his friends a bunch of years back.
几年前我们为他朋友安排了一次旅行
You know, with all this new expansion --
你知道 有了所有这些全新的扩张
and all our new resources -- we should just dig in
所有的新资源 我们应该认真探讨一下
and see if we can help out with the Bureau's travel needs.
看看我们是不是能帮忙解决局里的旅行需求
Sure...I could see who handles that stuff.
当然 我可以看看谁负责那些事
Yeah, I mean...
我是说
Only if...
只是如果
I just need you to, uh, sign this.
我需要你签字
Nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你
Likewise.
我也是
I'm sorry. I always have my salesman's hat on in here.
抱歉 我在这儿总是一副生意人的样子
No, it's okay, you know, I can ask around.
不 没关系 我可以打听一下
No, no. Don't. Don't.
不 不 别麻烦了
You know, I'm not desperate, I'm glad you stopped by.
我还没到那地步 我很高兴你来一趟
Haven't gotten around to, uh, re-doing the office.
还没来得及重新装♥修♥办公室
Good thing I didn't.
幸好我没做
She out of town again?
她又出城了
No, we -- we had a fight.
没 我们吵了一架
'Bout what?
因为什么
Work.
工作
Renee says you guys are lucky to get to work together.
勒妮说你们在一起工作很走运
She wants to come work at the FBI with me.
她想要来联调局和我一起工作
How about that?
觉得怎么样
Yeah. I don't know. Be careful.
我不知道 小心点
So, how much in the hole are you?
所以 你到底有多大坑
I...I don't want to say.
我 我不想说
You know, I could...
你知道 我可以
I could maybe come up with something.
或许我可以想出点什么办法
I have some savings. As a loan.
我有些存款 可以借给你
Thanks, but, you know, I'm working on turning things around
多谢 但你知道 我在努力扭转局面
and getting things back on an even keel...
让事情恢复正常状态
Um, but I appreciate that, truly...
但我真的很感激
but, um, I can't take your money.
但我不能拿你的钱
Hola?
你好
Pastor Tim? Yep.
蒂姆牧师 是的
It's Stan Beeman. I'm not sure if you remember me.
我是斯坦·比曼 不知道你是不是还记得我
I'm a neighbor of Philip and Elizabeth Jennings.
我是菲利普和伊丽莎白·詹宁斯夫妇的邻居
The FBI agent.
联调局探员
We had dinner at the Jennings' house a while back.
很久前我们在詹宁斯家吃过晚饭
Of course. Yes, I remember you.
当然 我记得你
Is everything okay?
出什么事了吗
Oh, yes. Fine. Fine. I didn't mean to alarm you.
没有 都挺好 我没想吓到你
I just wanted to ask you a few questions.
我就是想问你几个问题
Okay.
好的
How do you like Buenos Aires?
你觉得布宜诺斯艾利斯怎么样
Uh, it's a lot of hard work, but I love it.
工作很辛苦 但我很喜欢
Never get homesick?
不想家吗
Well, there's definitely things I miss, people.
会想那里的一些人
But this feels like home now.
但我现在觉得这里已经是家了
And your wife and daughter are well?
你的妻子和女儿好吗
Yes, they are. Thank you for asking.
挺好的 谢谢
But you didn't call to ask me about that.
你打电♥话♥来不是为了说这些吧
No.
不是
I know you are,
我知道你
were close to the Jennings.
你以前跟詹宁斯一家很亲密
Yes.
是的
I haven't spoken to them in years, though.
但我已经很多年没跟他们联♥系♥过了
Yeah. Hard to keep in touch when you're so far away.
是啊 离得那么远 很难保持联络
Yeah.
是的
This conversation should stay between us.
今天的谈话只能你知我知
I'm speaking with you as a law enforcement officer now.
我现在是以一名执法者的身份与你对话
Plus, I know you're used to keeping things confidential,
而且 我知道你习惯保守秘密
so I would appreciate it if you could
所以我希望今天的谈话
keep our conversation confidential.
你也能保密
Sure. I understand.
当然 我明白
Good.
很好
Is there anything I should know, as an FBI agent,
关于詹宁斯一家 作为一名联调局探员
about the Jennings family?
有没有什么我应该知道的
Anything about them that concerned you?
他们有什么让你在意的事吗
Well, I'm not sure what you're looking for,
我不清楚你在调查什么
but I've always been impressed with them.
但我一直对他们印象深刻
Paige is a very dedicated and thoughtful young woman.
佩姬是一个既无私又热心的青年
Always so helpful at the church.
总是在教会帮忙
Philip and Elizabeth...
菲利普和伊丽莎白
weren't members of the church...
虽然不是教会的成员
but I know they loved Paige.
但我知道他们爱佩姬
So...nothing else?
没别的了
Not really.
没了
Is he in?
他在吗
Yeah?
进来
Sorry, Stan. I'm...
抱歉 斯坦 我...
Sabonis's reports on the video surveillance for the garages.
在看萨博尼斯关于停车场监控的报告
He's analyzed fifteen hundred hours of footage.
他分♥析♥了1500个小时的录像
Anything?
有什么发现吗
Nope.
没有
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表