剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
Well, your bag is cool,
你的包很好
but I couldn't send you into the big, bad world
但我得让你像个真正的成年人一样
without making you look like a real grown-up.
进入这个广大又复杂的世界
This is great. Thank you.
太棒了 谢谢你
You're welcome.
不客气
Come on in. It's a little chaotic in here,
进来吧 这里有点乱
I'm always half living out of a suitcase.
我有一半的时间都是在行李箱里过日子
Yikes.
哎呀
Hey. Let's celebrate.
庆祝下吧
Do you drink? I don't want to corrupt you.
你能喝酒吗 我可不想腐化你
Yeah, I drink. I'm twenty-one.
可以 我二十一岁了
Good.
好
Oh, yeah, I brought a copy
我带了一份《城市特警》
of, uh, The Big Heat if you have a VCR.
如果你有录像机的话
Oh, great.
好啊
Yeah.
是吧
Uh, my colleague loved your report, by the way.
顺便说下 我的同事喜欢你的报告
Said you're a great writer.
说你写得很好
All the detail was perfect.
细节完善
So expect a call from him next week.
所以 下周等他电♥话♥吧
Although don't tell anyone until you get the official offer.
不过在正式拿到工作之前不要告诉别人
Of course.
当然了
To Jackson! Yeah. And to you.
敬杰克逊 也敬你
You know, this is such an exciting time.
你知道 这真的很让人激动
I'm a small town girl myself.
我只是个小镇姑娘
And, uh, McAlraith just really changed my whole life.
麦克瑞思真的改变了我的生活
Yeah? Oh. Totally.
真的吗 完全改变了
Just made me feel like a grown-up:
让我觉得自己像个成年人
traveling all over the world, and meeting new people,
环游世界 认识新人
I just wasn't my parents' little kid anymore...
再也不是父母的小宝贝了
Thank God I went to Rififi.
幸好我看了《男人的争斗》
Hey, you made me look good too.
你也给我脸上添光了
Believe me, at my age...
相信我 在我这个年龄
I don't think you need to worry about that.
我不认为你需要担心这些
What?
什么
Oh, I didn't...I didn't mean... Oh, you didn't?
我没有这个意思 没有
Oh that's sad.
真难过
No, I mean, I --
我是说
You know, I did, I just...
你知道 我只是
What?
怎么
You what, Jackson?
你怎么 杰克逊
Hi, honey.
亲爱的
I got hung up at work, wanna go out for Thai food?
我工作耽误了 想出去吃泰国菜吗
Ah, that sounds good.
听起来不错
What is it?
怎么了
Did Dennis do this?
这是丹尼斯做的吗
Do what?
做的什么
I got a job interview at the FBI next week.
明天在联调局有个面试
In Personnel.
人事部的
That's great.
太好了
Let me see.
让我看看
Dennis said he spoke to Wolfe,
丹尼斯告诉我他和乌尔夫说了
but I didn't think it would happen this fast.
但是我没想到会这么快
I told you they don't get too many applicants
我就说了 像你这样有管理经验的人
with your experience in management.
寥寥无几的
What'll they ask me?
他们会问我什么
Oh, same things they'd ask you anywhere else
和其他地方会问你的一样
except they'll want to know if you're a loyal American.
除了他们想知道你是不是忠心于美国
And if you can keep a secret.
以及你是否能够保守秘密
I don't have to memorize state capitals or something?
我不需要背下来各州首府什么的吗
Oh, you're going to do great.
你没事的
Just be yourself, tell the truth
做你自己 实话实说
and they will love you, like I do.
他们就会像我一样爱你
Well, okay, maybe not like that.
好吧 也许不是那种爱
But you will knock them dead!
但是你会让他们印象深刻的
Yeah.
是的
The INF agreement signed yesterday
昨日签署的《中导条约》
was only the backdrop for the superpower meeting.
只是超级大国会议的背景与陪衬
I'm sorry I have to rush out, my day's packed.
不好意思我要走了 一天的安排都很满
Me too. Everyone's running around
我也是 人人都像一群
like a bunch of chickens with their heads cut off.
被剁了脑袋的鸡一样匆忙
Yeah, the Summit.
是的 峰会
A lot of my clients, too.
我的很多客户也是
Actually, I wonder if you could do me a favor.
实际上 我在想你能不能帮我一个忙
What?
什么忙
Well, no, you probably can't just
还是算了 你恐怕不能
waltz in and out of the State Department.
随便进出国♥务♥院♥
Uh, no. I mean, sure I can. I can -- I can get in anywhere.
不 我当然可以 我哪儿都可以进入
Wh-What do you need?
你有什么需要
Well, one of my clients is working closely
我的一个客户同国防部
with the Department of Defense.
有亲密合作
They have this major meeting at Main State today.
他们今天在国♥务♥院♥有个重要会议
I'm supposed to get them these documents before,
我要在会议开始之前给他们送去这些资料
but his flight got delayed
但他的航♥班♥延误
and I'm supposed to be at these meetings all over this morning.
而我今早又得去参加各种会议
I can do it. Really?
我可以去 真的吗
Yeah.
是的
That would be such a life-saver.
你真是我的救命恩人
I just have all these little things all over the city.
我要去城里很多地方
You'd just have to leave this for him in room 6226.
你只需要把这个放到6226号♥房♥就行
Okay. Just put it in a corner.
好 放在角落
Or actually maybe put a piece of Senator Nunn's stationery on top
或者在上面放上参议员纳姆的信笺
with "Fred Sperber, DoD" so no one takes it.
写"弗雷德·斯贝博 国防部"防止被拿走
Fred Sperber. Okay. Yeah, sure.
弗雷德·斯贝博 好的 没问题
My knight in shining armor.
我的白马王子
I wish I could stay.
真希望我能留下来
Later.
回见
Bye.
再见
Bye.
再见
Yes. This is Johnny from Dupont Circle Travel.
你好 我是杜邦环岛旅行社的强尼
Hello?
喂
Hi. Is Henry Jennings there? It's his father calling.
你好 亨利·詹宁斯在吗 他爸爸找他
I think he's at hockey practice.
他应该是去冰球练习了
Uh, can you check?
你能去确认下吗
Sure.
当然
Hey, is Henry around?
亨利在吗
His dad's on the phone!
他爸爸来电♥话♥了
No. Sorry. He's not here.
不在 抱歉 他不在这
Okay, uh, just, uh -- Just tell him I called.
好的 就告诉他我有打电♥话♥过来
Nothing important. Just saying hi.
不是什么重要的事 就是打个招呼
Okay. Thanks.
好的 谢谢
Thanks.
谢谢
What can I get for you?
你需要点什么
Curtis, remember me?
柯蒂斯 记得我吗
Yeah.
记得
You're not in trouble, it's nothing like that.
你没有陷入麻烦 别担心
I just want to ask you a few questions.
我只是想问你几个问题
Won't take long.
很快就好
Hey, Melvin, gimme a second over here.
梅尔文 过来帮我下
When you were working with Gregory Thomas,
你和格雷戈里·托马斯共事的时候
you remember the woman he was hanging out with?
你记得和他一起的那个女人吗
It was a long time ago.
那是很久前的事了
There was a lot of women.
当时有很多女人
At the time, you said there was one in particular,
当时你说有一个很特别
a white woman --
一个白人女性
you saw them hanging out together a bunch of times.
你看到过好几次他们在一起
Is that her?
这是她吗
I never really...
我从没
Gregory kept her coming and going pretty private.
格雷戈里让她秘密进出
It could be her. It could not.
可能是也可能不是
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表