剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
So that never happens? No.
所以没人用过这技巧 没
Look, I can't speak for every officer...
我不能代表每个特工
but those relationships could
但这种关系
turn into something different.
会变的很不一样
You get very close to people,
你会跟一些人走的很近
get to know them very well,
会非常了解他们
and in certain circumstances,
在某些情况下
if the information's critical enough...
要是情报足够重要
people may cross lines sometimes.
人有时可能会越界
And then that gets twisted by whoever wrote that book.
写那本书的人歪曲了这个事实
Have you heard stories of this happening?
你听说过类似的事吗
I'm cut off from everyone else. I don't hear stories.
我不能和其他人联♥系♥ 听不到这种事
Where'd you find this book?
你在哪找到的这本书
A used book store, on Capitol Hill.
国会山上的一家二手书店
I-I bought other books on espionage and war,
我还买♥♥了其他关于间谍和战争的书
so it just looks like I'm doing research.
就好像买♥♥书做研究一样
I paid with cash.
我用现金付的款
Don't ever go to the library for that sort of thing.
别去图书馆借这类书
Obviously.
肯定的
It's easy to see things as very black and white.
认为一切非黑即白 这样很简单
But the world's complicated.
但世界是复杂的
And the more that you get that, the better off you'll be.
你越是理解这一点 就越如鱼得水
A bookstore out of town would be better.
在城外的书店买♥♥更合适
I'll see you tonight.
今晚见
See you tonight.
今晚见
How are you?
你好吗
I don't think you give a shit about that.
你一点都不在乎
I suppose you're right.
大概吧
I give a shit about my country,
我在乎我的国家
and it's in trouble right now.
而它现在陷入麻烦了
And whose fault is that?
这是谁的错
I can hardly tell you how much I
你都不知道
never wanted to see you people again.
我有多不想再见到你们
I can imagine.
这我可以想象
If you say so.
也许吧
You know... the last time you came to me,
上次你找到我
a man wound up dead.
有个人死了
I have nightmares about it.
我做了好久的噩梦
All those people I killed in Korea...
我在朝鲜半岛杀了那么多人
and this is what I have nightmares about.
我的噩梦里全是这些人
I'm not giving you the goddamn sensor.
我不会给你传感器的
Or anything else.
你什么都别想得到
You should give it some serious thought.
你应该认真考虑一下
Yeah. Well...
是啊
you may think I'm a traitor.
你可能觉得我是个叛徒
But I thought I was --
但上一次
I-I-I was trying to do the right thing last time.
我是想做正确的事
Now I see how idiotic that was.
我现在明白那有多蠢了
That you used me.
你利用了我
That's not going to happen twice.
你别想再利用我第二次
I don't think you're an idiot.
我没觉得你蠢
If you don't give it to us,
要是你不交给我们
my people are going to expose what you did.
我的人就会曝光你都做了什么
You'll go to jail. You'll be disgraced.
你会进监狱 名誉扫地
If you bring us what we need, it's over.
要是你交出我们需要的 这事就结了
You retire from the Air Force,
从空军退休
we have no reason to come to you ever again.
我们就没理由再找你了
This will be it.
就到此为止了
I think you're smart.
我觉得你很聪明
Saturday night. Seven-thirty p.m.
周六晚7点半
Huntley Meadows Park.
亨特利草坪公园
Southeast corner, by the trail head.
东南角 小路起点
You need anything?
你需要什么吗
Goddammit.
该死
What do you see?
你能看见什么
A... woman.
一个女人
What else?
还有呢
She's... upset?
她不太高兴
N-nothing else in there?
看不出其他的了
Well, you're not the first.
你不是第一个
But you're never gonna really see until you try to do it.
但如果你不努力就永远都看不出来
Take that pad, turn to a blank page.
拿起那本画册 翻到空白页
What?
什么
You heard me.
你听到我说什么了
Take one.
拿一支笔
Trust me, I -- I can't draw.
相信我 我...我不会画画
that's not your problem.
那不是你的问题
Sit, pencil.
坐下 铅笔
All right, look at that mug.
好了 看着那个马克杯
Just that.
就那样
It's not really a mug,
这其实不是一个马克杯
it's light and dark.
是光和阴影
Just, that's all.
仅此而已
Stare at it.
盯着看
Just draw the dark parts,
画下♥阴♥影的部分
don't draw the light parts.
不要画下亮的部分
I really Shut up.
我真的 闭嘴
Just draw what's dark.
画下♥阴♥影的部分
He was right in my face, like...
他就在我面前 这样...
Come on, harmonize, harmonize!
要和谐 和声
Oh man, that sounds crazy.
天啊 听起来好疯狂
Yeah.
没错
Well, what about you? Why are you --
你呢 你为什么...
Why are you in the office so late?
你为什么这么晚还在办公室
I don't know.
我不知道
Well, I mean, you sound like you're about to jump out a window.
你听起来好像马上要跳窗了
No, no, it's --
不 不 只是...
Stavos kinda screwed up this week,
斯戴沃斯这周捅了点乱子
so I'm just trying to figure out how I'm gonna deal with that.
我只是在想应该怎么办
What did he do?
他干了什么
Well, I had this client from forever.
我有个老客户
And I handed him off to Stavos
我把他交给了斯戴沃斯
and I just found out he dumped us.
我刚发现他去找其他旅行社了
And this guy's been coming to me for fifteen years.
这个人十五年来一直是我的客户
I booked every family vacation he ever took.
他每个家庭旅行都是我定的
So why'd you hand him off to Stavos, then?
那你为什么要把他交给斯戴沃斯
Well, we're bigger now.
我们现在规模大了
I can't deal with every single customer.
我无法亲自接手每个客户
Yeah, but, I mean, he kinda sounded like your customer.
没错 但他好像是专门找你的客户
You sound like Stavos.
你听起来就像斯戴沃斯
Mr. Philip, Mr. Philip...
菲利普先生 菲利普先生
Yeah, that, um...
那...
that really doesn't sound like Stavos.
那听上去一点都不像斯戴沃斯
Stop.
站住
This is a mistake.
这是一个错误
You know that if you hurt me, they'll kill you.
你知道如果你伤害我 他们会杀了你
I'm not going to jail,
我不要进监狱
and I'm not going to betray my country.
我也不会背叛我的国家
Wait, wait. Ju-- Please! Wait a second.
等等 等等...等一下
M-maybe I pushed too far.
也许是我太过分了
Doesn't matter.
无所谓
It's too late. No, it's not.
太迟了 不 没有
It's not too late. Please, listen to me.
没有太迟 听我说
You people don't pray, do you?
你们不会祈祷的 对吗
No.
不
Okay. Okay.
好吧 好吧
Please.
求你了
Please.
求你了
I'm a mother.
我是个母亲
Really, I ha-- I have children.
真的 我...我有孩子
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表