剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
I didn't say that.
我没那么说
You shouldn't talk to him about that stuff.
你不该跟他聊这些事
Uh, he brings it up.
他先提起来的
What am I supposed to do? Not listen?
我能怎么办 不听吗
Change the topic.
换个话题
Act like you're not interested.
假装你不感兴趣
If you want to date him.
如果你想跟他约会的话
You can control the conversation.
你要掌控话题
And if you can't, don't have the conversation.
如果你不能 那就不要谈
Walk away.
走开就好
I don't -- I don't know why you don't want to know.
我不明白你为什么不想知道
You wouldn't believe what these interns have access to.
你都不敢相信这些实习生有多大的权限
He's walking around with classified documents.
他可以带着机密文件到处走
He said he could show them to me if I met him for lunch.
他说如果我在午饭时见他 他可以拿给我看
Sounds like you made quite an impression.
看来你给他的印象很好
What's that supposed to mean?
这是什么意思
It means I don't want you to do this.
意思是我不想让你去做这些
Jesus, Mom, I'm not doing anything.
天啊 妈妈 我什么都没做
It sounds like you are.
可是听起来你做了很多
I got to head out.
我得走了
You going to bed?
你要睡觉吗
I can go downstairs.
我可以下楼
No, it's all right.
不 不用
I can't sleep yet.
我现在也睡不着
We told Paige about the War...
我们跟佩姬讲了二战...
how many people we lost.
我们失去了多少人
What'd she say?
她怎么说
I think...
我认为...
she got it.
她理解了
Making any progress?
有进展吗
I'm trying.
我在努力
A lot more to do tonight?
今晚还有很多事要做吗
Morning.
早
Sleep okay?
睡得好吗
Not really.
不怎么好
You? Yeah.
你呢 不错
Good. First time in a while.
挺好的 这么久以来头一回
I wonder why. Yeah. Coffee?
真好奇原因 要咖啡吗
Things aren't going well with the Summit.
峰会的事不太顺利
How?
怎么了
One of our negotiators has been secretly meeting
我们的一个谈判代表一直在密会
with a CIA officer in the Soviet Division.
一个中情局苏联分部的特工
Jesus.
天啊
We've got to find out what he's saying.
我们得查出他都说了什么
I think there might be a way,
我想我有一个办法
but I'd need your help.
但是需要你的帮忙
You'd have to meet Kimmy in Greece.
你得去希腊找金米
You'd bring her over to Bulgaria.
把她带到保加利亚
We would pick her up with drugs and hold her.
我们会以携带毒品为名扣留她
I'd go to Breland, say, "We have your daughter.
然后我去找布里兰说"你女儿在我们手上"
Do you want her to spend 20 years in a Bulgarian prison,
你是想让她在保加利亚坐二十年牢
or...
还是...
tell me what I need to know?"
告诉我我想知道的
There has to be another way.
一定还有别的办法
Breland is all we've got.
我们只有布里兰了
Everything that I have been working on --
我为之努力的一切
the Summit...our security... everything.
峰会 我们的安全 一切的一切
It all comes down to this.
都在此一搏了
All you'd have to do is go on a trip.
你要做的就是出门旅个行
I know.
我明白
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
It's just, it's too important.
只是这太重要了
She's just a kid.
她只是个孩子
Not anymore.
不再是了
He'll tell you anything to get his daughter back.
为了让女儿回来他什么都会说的
We'll give him a lie detector test.
我们会对他进行测谎
You don't think he can beat that?
你不认为他能骗过测谎仪
He won't risk it.
他不会冒这个险
And what if he says no? What then?
他如果不答应呢 然后怎么办
She rots in a Bulgarian prison?
她一辈子被关在保加利亚的监狱
That won't happen.
不会的
Breland will cave.
布里兰会屈服的
She'll be there less than 24 hours,
她在那不会超过二十四小时
and then... that's it.
然后 就结束了
You're done with Breland, done with her.
你跟布里兰 跟她就无关了
Done with all of it, for good.
所有事就都结束了 永远了结
Philip...
菲利普
I haven't asked for much.
我没要求过什么
Anything, really.
实际上我什么也没要求过
But I need this one.
但这一次我求你
Oh, hit the button!
快按键
That button's stuck.
卡住了
Come on. No, man.
拜托 不 老兄
Off the rim, off the rim! Yes!
走边边 好
Watch this.
看这个
You get a hundred thousand, hon,
亲爱的 你打到十万分
I'm gonna buy you college girls a drink. What?
我就请你们几个姑娘喝一杯 什么
Damn it!
该死
I'm so sorry. I threw you off.
抱歉 我的错
I'm gonna buy you a drink anyways.
我还是会请你们喝一杯的
Gin and tonic.
琴汤尼
Girls?
姑娘们
I've got a bio-chem exam in the morning.
我明早有生物化学考试
Yeah, I'm getting ready to crash.
我要回去睡了
Okay.
好吧
I'm sorry. I have to start studying.
抱歉 我得回去学习了
I'm fine.
我没事
We'll see you later.
晚点见
He's cute.
他不错
We should do this more often.
我们该多见见
You should come to Michigan for business more often.
你该多来密歇根出几次差
Turns out
事实上
I have a meeting in Rome when, uh --
我要去罗马开个会
when you're in Greece, so I could come fly over.
你那时刚好在希腊 所以我可以飞过去
Or not.
也可以不去
It's just...
只是
my friends and I kind of have a crazy schedule, and...
我朋友跟我日程紧得要命
And we're doing all these tours --
我们要到处观光
Totally get it.
我理解
It's not that I don't want to see you...
不是说我不想见你
No, no, I know.
我知道
I mean, I'll see you when I come back home, right?
我是说 我回来后可以见到你 对吧
Definitely.
当然
Quite the gent.
你真绅士
We aim to please.
乐意效劳
Excuse me --
打扰
You have a light? Yeah, sure.
能借个火吗 当然
Just milk and cheese.
只买♥♥了牛奶和奶酪
I didn't see you outside.
刚才没看见你在外面
Bathroom break.
去解了个手
Wait for me next time. Okay, yeah.
下次要等我 好的
Thanks.
谢谢
Yo, so get this.
听着
He pushes me out of the plane,
他把我推下了飞机
and -- and I'm like...
我就这样
Oh my god... Yeah, I know.
老天 就是说
I look like one of them cartoon characters
我就跟卡♥通♥片里一样
who, you know, suddenly realizes they're falling in mid-air.
突然发现自己在半空中往下掉
I would just -- I would die.
我可能会 会吓死的
Well, somehow, I managed to pull the cord,
然后我拉动了绳子
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表