剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
Nothing.
没事
These two assholes started a fight with me.
有两个蠢货和我打起来了
What?
什么
Where?
在哪儿
A bar.
一个酒吧
I was with friends, but they left.
我和朋友去的 但是他们走了
Were you drinking?
你当时喝酒了吗
It's a bar. I wasn't drunk.
我去的是酒吧 但我没醉
But could you have just left?
你不能直接走开吗
I was leaving. They were drunk.
我是准备走来着 但是他们喝醉了
One of them put their hands on me.
其中一个动手了
That was your only option?
那是你当时唯一的选择吗
There wasn't a bouncer or the bartender?
不能找保安或是酒保帮忙吗
No, Mom. It happened fast.
不 妈妈 事情发生的太快了
Was the bar crowded?
酒吧人多吗
Sort of.
差不多吧
How many people saw the fight?
多少人看到你打架了
I don't know --
我不知道
That's not an answer.
这不是答案
I didn't exactly stop to count.
我又没有停下来去数人数
But this is a place you've been to before?
但是你之前去过那里
Yes. So they know you.
是的 所以他们认识你
They know your name.
知道你的名字
Yes or no? Yes.
是还是不是 是
You can't go back there. I won't.
你不能再去那里了 我不会
Ever. That's what I just said.
再也不能了 我就是这个意思
I know what you're saying, but it happened.
我知道你在说什么 但是事情已经发生了
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Well, it can never happen again, all right?
以后不能再出这种事了 明白吗
You can't draw attention to yourself like that.
你不能像这样引人注目
You have to find ways out of situations
你得用别的方法摆脱困境
that don't risk exposing yourself.
不会暴露自己的方法
What you're learning here isn't for you to Enough!
你在这里学到的不是为了 够了
Could you just stop yourself for one second, please?! No!
你就不能消停一会儿吗 不
You know what? I'm not trying to get on your back!
你知道吗 我不是要指责你
I'm trying I won't fight anyone again!
我是在 我不会和任何人打架了
Ever. Unless they're attacking me. I get it.
永远 除非他们先攻击我 我明白
Good. But you need to get off my ass sometimes
好 但是你不能老是盯着我
You're not my boss every second, every day --
你不能时时刻刻管着我
you don't tell me who I should and shouldn't sleep with.
你不能决定我可以或不可以和谁上♥床♥
What?! If I like a guy,
什么 如果我喜欢一个男生
I'll do whatever I want.
我想做什么都是我的事
Do you understand?
明白吗
If you like them, fine.
如果你喜欢他们 随你
Why would I sleep with them if I didn't like them?
我为什么会和我不喜欢的人上♥床♥
What the hell was that?
那是怎么回事
I don't want a big talk right now.
我现在不想谈
Who are you telling her to sleep with? I am not.
你要她和别人上♥床♥了 不是
I was telling her not to sleep with someone.
我是要她不要和某人上♥床♥
Not to do it. Who?
不要做某事 谁
None of your business.
不关你的事
Some guy.
一个男孩
Brother of a kid from school.
一个同学的哥哥
A congressional intern.
一个国会实习生
She says she likes him...
她说她喜欢他
but she's gotten a little bit of information from him.
但是她也从那个男孩那得到了一点情报
Nothing, really.
不是很重要
Well, that's just great.
好吧
She sees a cute boy,
她看到不错的男生时
she's like any other girl her age...
和她这个年龄的其他女孩一样
But maybe you were right.
但是也许你是对的
Maybe...
也许
she's not cut out for this.
她不适合这一行
That wasn't...
这不是
She can do it.
她能做好
My point was always that she shouldn't.
我的观点是她不应该做这一行
I gotta go.
我该走了
Where? To work.
去哪 工作
Dad...
爸爸
Can I come in?
我可以进去吗
Is, uh -- Is Gwen here?
格温在吗
No.
不在
Do you want anything?
你有什么事吗
No.
不
I,
我
I remember that feeling --
我记得那种感觉
of being able to do that to people.
能像那样对别人
I've never hit anyone before.
我之前从来没有打过人
Except Mom, in practice.
除了和妈妈 在练习中
How was it?
感觉怎么样
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't think
我觉得
I'm the same as you, Dad.
我跟你不一样 爸爸
What -- What do you mean?
什么意思
I know you're not into what me and mom do.
我知道你不喜欢我和妈妈做的事
But I am.
但我喜欢
Okay.
好吧
So come at me.
那攻击我吧
What?
什么
I want to see what you've learned.
我想看看你学了些什么
Are you serious? Yeah.
你说真的 对
We don't have pads or anything.
护具什么的都没有
There aren't really pads in the real world.
现实中可不会有护具
Well, do you want me to like...pretend hit you?
你想让我 假装打你吗
No, I-I want you to come at me and hit me,
不 我想让你出手攻击我
and I'll be okay.
我会没事的
No. Real-- Really come at me.
不 真的攻击我
Please.
请吧
Try again.
再来一次
Not bad.
不错
What are we doing today?
我们今天做什么
This first.
先喝这个
Seriously?
真的吗
Always.
是的
Before you go out drinking.
外出喝酒之前来一杯
To coat your stomach.
能保护你的胃
So you don't get sick.
这样你不会太难受
And you'll get less drunk.
也不会喝的太醉
You need to be less drunk than they are.
你要比其他人更清醒
Do you understand?
明白吗
You need to think clearly.
你需要思绪清楚
How much can you drink with this?
先喝这个的话 能喝多少酒
Let's find out.
试试看就知道了
Coming.
来了
Beer?
有啤酒吗
Like the old days?
像过去一样
Like the pre-Renee days?
像还没有勒妮的时候一样
Yeah.
对
I-Is... everything okay with Renee?
你和勒妮没出什么事吧
Oh, yeah, yeah, it's not that.
没事 不是因为她
It's just work stuff. Right.
只是工作的事 好
It's this old case
是我过去
from when I was working against the Russians.
对付苏联人那会儿的一桩旧案
These two people -- they got killed.
有两个人被杀了
That happens sometimes, but it's always rough.
这种事时常发生 但总是很难熬
Getting to you?
让你困扰了
Our job was to protect them.
我们的工作是保护他们
We were supposed to be relocating them here.
我们本该将他们重新安置于此
Promised we'd keep them safe.
保证过会确保他们安全
Now they're killed, in front of their own kid.
现在他们死了 在他们的独子面前被杀
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表