剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
One moment.
稍等
Hello? Hi, David, it's Philip Jennings.
你好 你好大卫 我是菲利普·詹宁斯
Thanks for calling me back.
谢谢你给我回电
I wanted to check in with you
我想问下这个季度
about this quarter's billing.
账单的事
We haven't gotten payment yet.
我们还没收到你的付款
Uh, yeah, well, I'm real glad you did call,
对 很高兴你给我打了电♥话♥
because I was about to put a check in the mail.
我本来要给你寄支票来着
But I wanted to talk to you first.
但我想先跟你谈谈
Um, we've been having this really big boom at work...
我们这段时间的生意很好
Oh, That's good.
不错啊
Uh, yeah, it's really good, actually.
是啊 确实很不错
Uh, but it's all happened so fast,
但是进展太快了
because the office next door became available,
隔壁办公室突然出租
we had to jump on that,
我们就租下来了
I hired a bunch of new people...
然后又雇了一堆人
Yeah, it's really exciting.
很激动人心
Um, but I had to put some real money down to cover the expansion.
但是这次扩张花了我不少钱
So, what I was wondering, David,
所以我在想 大卫
is if we could, uh, restructure the, um --
能不能调整下
the tuition payments for this year.
今年学费的付款方式
St. Edward's doesn't really do that, uh...
圣爱德华一般不这么做
No, I know. I get it. You know, I'm in business.
我知道 我知道 我也是开门做生意的
And, um, I've had some long-term customers
我也遇到过长♥期♥客户提出过
who have made similar requests.
类似的要求
But, you know, when I know them, like you know me --
但是 我了解他们 就像你了解我
because we've been at St. Edward's for three years --
因为我们已经在圣爱德华上了3年学了
never been late, never will be again...
从没晚交过学费 以后也不会
Uh, you know, it's just been an odd year.
只是今年确实比较紧
Um, and believe me, the scholarship helps...
相信我 奖学金虽然有所帮助
but, uh, it's a stretch.
不过只是杯水车薪
What exactly did you have in mind?
那你是怎么想的
Just let me get through the holiday season,
让我把假期熬过去
um, you know, that's when things really come in for us,
你知道的 假期是我们生意最好的时候
and then I'll catch up.
然后我就补交
If it's really just this one time...
如果只是这一次
It is.
就这一次
Okay.
好吧
Thank you, thank you so much.
谢谢 非常感谢
Please don't tell anyone.
请别告诉别人
If I had to do different payment options for every family...
如果我得为每个学生调整付费...
Of course. And if you need a really good deal on the Bahamas...
当然 如果你想去巴哈马度假
Call me. We'll take care of you.
给我打电♥话♥ 我给你安排
Thanks.
谢谢
I made a mistake. A really bad one.
我犯错了 大错特错
I get that.
我知道
Good.
很好
I can't get...
我不能
what I saw, out of my mind.
忘记我看到的场景
What happened?
发生了什么
When you meet someone... A source...
和人 和线人的会面
you're taking a risk. You know that.
有很多风险 你知道的
But you can't ever really know
但是你没办法知道
what's going on inside someone's head.
别人心里到底在想什么
I tried to stop him.
我想阻止他来着
He must've been crazy.
他肯定是疯了
I wouldn't say that.
我不这么认为
He was...troubled. Desperate.
他有麻烦 很绝望
About what?
为什么
He was caught up in something, and didn't see a way out.
他陷入了麻烦 找不到出路
He wasn't thinking straight.
没想明白
The truth is,
事实是
I miscalculated, too.
我也计算错误了
It shouldn't have happened.
这事不该发生的
Who was he?
他是谁
An American general.
一个美国将军
And I was trying to get him to give me something
我想让他给我搞到个东西
that we need to keep our country safe.
能保证我们国♥家♥安♥全♥的东西
So for me,
所以对我来说
no matter how risky it is -- it's okay.
不过有多大风险 都无所谓
What do you mean, it's okay?
无所谓是什么意思
That no matter what happens to me,
如果我为之奋斗的事很重要
if I'm fighting for something that's that important...
那我遭遇什么都没关系
You don't care if you die?
死你也不在乎
Well, of course I do.
我当然在乎
But I'm not afraid.
但我不怕
You can't live your life being afraid, Paige.
你不能活在恐惧中 佩姬
There's no point. You wouldn't do anything.
毫无意义 那样你什么都做不了
You want to make a difference, you make a difference.
你想有所改变 那就去改变
So, what's going to happen with...
那么 到底会怎么样
I mean, the police, and...?
我是说 警♥察♥那边
Hopefully,
我希望
they think he was troubled, and committed suicide.
他们认为他有麻烦 然后自杀了
What if they don't? If they don't, they don't.
如果他们不这么想呢 那就不这么想吧
I don't have all the answers.
不是所有问题都有答案
What I do know
我知道的是
is that you put me, yourself, the whole team at risk.
你给我 你自己 整个队伍都带来了危险
That's why we have the procedures.
所以我们才有预案流程
That's why you can't just come running in there
所以你才不能在你觉得出事之后
when you think things have gone bad.
就冲过来
Especially if you think things have gone bad.
尤其是如果你觉得出事了的话
I know, Mom. I-I get it. I really do.
我知道 妈妈 我明白 真的
You won't have to be caught
你不会总是遇见
in the middle of all this kind of stuff.
这类事的
Your job will be different.
你的工作会不一样
But you still have to know
但是你还是得知道
how to deal with things like this, just in case...
如何处理这种事 以防万一
Thank you so much for coming in. We'll see you again.
谢谢你们过来 回见
Yes.
好
Take care. Bye.
保重 再见
All right. Everybody! Listen up.
好了 所有人 听好
Rick. Stand up. Stand up.
瑞克 站起来 站起来
Yesterday, you sold two Caribbean couples' cruises.
昨天 你卖♥♥出了两套加勒比游轮夫妻游
Tell us three of the strategies you used
告诉我们你在其中用到的
to sell those trips.
3个策略
I talked about what an exclusive deal we were offering...
我介绍了我们的独家套餐
Value. All right? Value.
价值 明白吗 价值
Value. One.
价值 第一
I...showed them the deck plan of the ship.
我给他们看了游轮的甲板平面图
Pointed out where their cabin was
告诉他们他们的船舱
in relation to the stairways, restaurants.
和楼梯 餐馆的相对方位
Images. All right? He's bringing it to life.
画面 他说的绘声绘色
Great. Two.
很好 第二
And...uh...
还有
I up-sold them on booking their dining options onboard.
我追加销♥售♥了轮上晚餐
And shore excursions.
和上岸游览
Perfect. Up-selling, that's three. Great.
很好 追加销♥售♥ 第三 很好
Lacey. Why are cruises so important to us?
蕾西 为什么游轮旅游对我们那么重要
I...uh...profit?
我 利润
No, that's right. T-The market pays.
没错 有利可图
It gives our clients excellent value
我们的客人能拿到实惠
and we get a commission on the whole package.
我们也能拿到不错的抽成
Plus...and I'm sure Rick knows this one...
再加上 我相信瑞克知道这一点
what kind of customers are they?
他们是什么样的客人
I don't know...
我不知道
Think about the Duffs.
想想达夫一家
Oh, they go every spring.
他们每年春天都要度假
Repeat customers.
回头客
If we get them to go once, they will probably go again.
如果他们去了一次 很有可能就会去第二次
Great. Great, Rick.
很好 很好 瑞克
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表