剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
Previously on "The Americans"...
《美国谍梦》前情提要
I know this sounds crazy,
我知道这听着很扯
but...I can't get this thing out of my head.
但是...这个念头在我脑子里挥之不去
The way she rushed out of town,
她匆忙离开
right when everything was going down in Chicago.
那正好是芝加哥的局势变糟的时候
And I thought, what if...
然后我想 万一...
We have a leader who has no sense of our history,
我们的领导人不了解我们的历史
no sense of our ideals, and the price we've paid.
不了解我们的理想 牺牲
I need to talk to your guy.
我得跟他谈谈
Tell him that what he's worried about is happening.
告诉他他担心的事发生了
What's the dead drop say?
情报内容是什么
People in the KGB are trying to get rid of Gorbachev.
克格勃的人想除掉戈尔巴乔夫
I could give a shit.
我根本不在乎
After all these years, serving your country.
你为祖国奉献这么多年
The sacrifices you made.
你所做的牺牲
It was all for nothing, Elizabeth.
都没意义了 伊丽莎白
You destroyed it all today.
全让你毁了
I've heard a rumor that Father Victor
传闻说维克多牧师
is going to speak to the American authorities.
要和美国政♥府♥谈话
Which authorities?
哪个部门
The FBI.
联调局
Am I in trouble?
我有麻烦了吗
Suspect on the move. He's on the move.
嫌犯逃跑了 他跑了
Every garage that's still on the list, get there now.
马上去还在列表上的车♥库♥
Hello?
喂
I was hoping to make it home for dinner,
我本来今晚想赶回来吃完饭
but things are very topsy-turvy at the office.
但是办公室出了些非常棘手的事
I probably checked fifty so far.
我大概查了50个了
Loeb's been on 'em the whole time.
勒布一直在核查
How many did he look at? Almost two hundred.
他核查了多少 快200个
We've narrowed it down to fifteen,
我们把范围缩小到15个
but even if we're right on one, what're the chances
但即使我们猜对了 他们现在
they're going to that garage right now?
会去那里的几率又有多大
If all their shit's in there... they're running...
如果他们的东西都在那 他们又要逃跑的话
I'm not saying no.
我不是说不可能
I'm just saying, get ready for another possible nothing.
我的意思是 做好空无一人的准备
Just gimme a sec.
等下
What's up?
怎么了
Quick call.
打个电♥话♥
Dupont Circle Travel.
杜邦环岛旅行社
Philip Jennings, please.
我找菲利普·詹宁斯 谢谢
Uh, he's not in. Can I take a message?
他人不在 您可以留言
Is Elizabeth there?
伊丽莎白在吗
Uh, no, sorry, she's not in either.
抱歉 她也不在
Uh, can I help you with something?
有什么可以帮到你的吗
No, thanks. I'll call back later.
不用了 谢谢 我晚点再打过来
Hi, you've reached the Jennings.
你好 这里是詹宁斯家
We're not in right now, but if you leave your name,
我们现在不在 请留下您的姓名
number and a short message,
电♥话♥和留言
we'll get back to you as soon as we can.
我们会尽快给您回电
Everything alright?
没事吧
Yeah.
没事
They were on Father Andrei.
他们盯上了安德烈神父
I barely got out of there.
我侥幸逃了出来
And they're gonna come down hard on him...
他们会严加审问他的
Let's get Paige. And then straight to New Hampshire.
我们去接佩姬 然后直接去新罕布♥什♥尔州
You should call Henry now.
你赶快给亨利打电♥话♥
And tell him what?
跟他说什么
He's got to get away from the school.
他得立刻离开学校
We'll pick him up on the road, or in a town.
我们在路上 或者某个镇上接他
Our best bet's probably the Canadian border.
加拿大边境应该是我们最大的机会
I don't think so. What?
我不同意 什么
Henry should stay.
亨利应该留下来
He -- He's been doing so well there.
他在学校过得非常好
His future is here.
他的未来在这里
Leave him...? Is...?
把他留在这 你是
Is that what you mean?
你是这个意思
It's the best thing for him.
这对他来说是最好的选择
To be alone?
孤独一人
Away from us?
远离我们
That is not the best thing for him.
这不是对他来说最好的选择
He belongs here.
他属于这里
He belongs with us. We have to do it for him.
他属于我们 我们必须替他做出选择
Philip...
菲利普
they would tear him to pieces.
他们会毁了他
He hasn't done anything.
他什么都没做
He doesn't even know.
他甚至都不知道
This is where he grew up.
他该长大了
It's awful, but...
虽然痛苦 但是
I know the KGB can put a lot of pressure on people.
我知道克格勃会给人施压
But you're a man of God.
但你是上帝的子民
Who is it, Father?
他究竟是谁 神父
I told you, I don't know.
我说过了 我不知道
I think we have a common enemy,
我们有着共同的敌人
you and I.
你和我
Because the KGB doesn't want your religion to exist.
因为克格勃想让你的信仰消失
They want to destroy it,
他们想毁了它
along with anybody who practices it.
以及所有信奉者
You might be useful to them, Father.
你也许对他们有用 神父
But don't kid yourself.
但是别自欺欺人了
They're not your friends.
他们不是你的朋友
Can you handle this for a couple hours?
你能一个人看上几个小时吗
I gotta check something out.
我有些东西要核实
What're you so busy with? You got another lead?
你怎么这么忙 有其他线索
I don't think so, I...
并没有 我
I'll get back as soon as I can.
我会尽快赶回来
I killed a KGB officer.
我杀了一个克格勃特工
Left her to die in the street.
让她死在了大街上
What were you supposed to do?
你又能怎么办
It's not something I want to do, Father.
我也不想这么做 神父
But I'll do it if I have to.
但如果迫不得已的话 我会做的
And you'll be the cause
而你会造成你的教堂
of the worst scandal your church has ever seen.
有史以来最恶劣的丑闻
Just think about that for a moment.
好好想想
The Russian Orthodox Church in America
如果公众知道你跟克格勃的关系
would go down in flames
在美国的
if the public knew about your ties to the KGB.
俄♥罗♥斯♥东正教教堂会毁于一旦
I can only guess what would happen to you personally, Father.
我只能猜测你个人会发生什么 神父
But as I say,
但正如我所说
none of that has to happen.
所有那一切都不必发生
You tell us who that man was you were meeting with,
你告诉我们和你见面的那个人是谁
and I promise you, all this stays quiet.
我向你保证 所有这些都不会泄露
I'm not worried about myself.
我不是担心我自己
I understand that.
我明白
But the Church.
但教堂
I have an obligation,
我有义务
people trust me.
人们信任我
To take care of them.
会照顾好他们
This obligation is of a man of God, as you say.
正如你所说 这是上帝子民的义务
No matter how it came to be.
不管它变成什么样
Anyone you help me find will come to no harm.
你帮我找到的任何人都不会受到伤害
You have my word.
我向你保证
In your work, are there people
在你的工作中 有人会
who put their faith in you?
信任你吗
Yes.
有
T-That's a part of what I do, too.
那也是我工作的一部分
But you're asking me to let down people who trust me.
但你在要求我让那些信任我的人失望
I have to let down people who trust me all the time, Father.
我一直都不得不让信任我的人失望 神父
I wish I didn't have to.
我希望我不必这样
But I have bigger things to protect.
但我有更重要的东西要保护
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表