剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
Oh, that's great, honey.
那很好啊 亲爱的
Yeah.
是啊
It's nice of you to say that.
你那么说很友善
What do you mean?
你是什么意思
I know it's boring for you.
我知道这对你来说很无聊
I mean it is boring. No, it isn't.
我是说 这本身就很无聊 不
No, it's okay. You don't have to pretend.
没关系 你不用假装
Truth is, I think I'm jealous of how much you care.
事实是 我觉得自己有点嫉妒你那么在乎
About your job. What you do.
在乎你的工作 你做的事情
I wish I cared half as much about my work.
要是我有你一半在乎工作就好了
Well, you've been there a long time.
你干了很长时间了
Too long.
太长时间了
I used to like it.
我以前喜欢这工作
Or I thought I did.
或者说我以为自己喜欢
I just wish...
我只希望...
What?
什么
I could do something that made a difference.
我能做点有意义的事情
For our country.
为我们的国家
Doesn't that make you feel proud?
那不让你感到自豪吗
Sometimes.
有时候吧
A lot of the time.
挺经常的
But, you know, what you do is important, too.
但你要知道 你做的工作也很重要
Right.
是啊
Can I tell you something?
我能跟你说件事吗
Yeah, of course.
当然
Promise you won't laugh?
保证你不会笑
I promise.
保证
I've been giving it a lot of thought.
我一直在想这件事
And I just...
我只是...
I think it's so great how Philip and Elizabeth
我觉得菲利普和伊丽莎白一起
work together at the travel agency.
办旅游中介真的很好
Well, I don't know how together they are.
我不知道他们有多少时候一起做事
I mean, she's always off dealing with
我是说 她总是要去处理
their big corporate clients, and he's --
他们那些大企业客户 而他...
Yeah, but I mean they always have stuff to talk about,
是啊 但是他们总有东西可谈
there's never that, "Oh, how was your day,"
不会有那种一个人问"你今天过得怎么样"
and the other person's pretending to be interested...
而另一个人假装感兴趣的情况
I'm not pretending. I know. I'm just saying...
我不是在假装 我知道 我只是说
I think what I'd really like to do is be an FBI agent.
我觉得联调局探员是我真正想做的工作
I think I'd be really good at it too.
我觉得我能做的很好
I think you would.
我也这么认为
Really?
真的吗
Yeah.
是的
Yeah.
是的
But, you know, the cutoff age for new agents is thirty-seven.
不过 新探员的年龄限制是37岁
Well, they must make exceptions.
但是肯定也有特例吧
You know everybody, maybe they can make an exception.
你认识人 也许他们可以破例
That's not how it works, honey. I'm sorry.
联调局不是这么运作的 宝贝 我很抱歉
Tracy Huffs. Evan.
特蕾西·赫夫斯 埃文
Come on in. Thanks.
请进 谢谢
And, um... show you this.
还有 请看这个
Can I see yours, please? Sure.
可以给我看你的吗 当然
Thank you. And thank you for coming.
谢谢 也谢谢你过来
Please, have a seat.
请坐
You're here because the Altheon security
你来这里是因为阿尔西翁的
and compliance department is conducting a security audit.
安全与合规部门正在进行安全审计
You're not here because you've done anything wrong
并不是因为你有任何过失
or because you've made any mistake whatsoever.
或是因为你犯了错
We're here to evaluate and make recommendations,
我们的目标是评估并提出建议
and that's all.
没有别的
Before we get started,
在我们开始前
I need you to sign...
我需要你签署
this confidentiality agreement.
这份保密协议
If you could just sign an initial here
请在这里签名
and also here.
还有这里
Many, but not all, of the people you work with
在接下来一个月 你的部分同事
will also be asked to participate
也会被要求参加
in this security audit over the next month.
此次安全审计
It is imperative that they not know about it in advance,
你不能事先告诉他们
and that you not discuss this with anyone,
也不能与任何人谈论这件事
even those you think may have already met with us.
即使你认为他们已经和我们见过面了也不行
Thank you.
谢谢
Now...
那么
the purpose of our meeting here today
今天我们见面的目的
is just to identify any lapses that may exist
只是找出仓库的安保程序中
with the security procedures at the warehouse --
潜在的漏洞
or, in those cases
或是那些
where the procedures are very well designed,
程序设计很好
any ways in which they aren't being followed.
但是执行不到位的地方
Please speak freely. No one will be penalized.
请畅所欲言 我们不会惩罚任何人
We're here to identify the problems and then solve them.
我们只是要找到问题 解决问题
I'm gonna take an occasional note, if that's all right.
我会做一些笔记 没有问题吧
Sure.
请便
Let's start with receiving...
让我们从货物接收开始吧
Okay.
好的
Gennadi Bystrov?
根纳季·贝斯特罗夫
Yes?
是的
I understand you want political asylum.
是你申请了政♥治♥庇护吗
We have diplomatic immunity.
我们有外交豁免权
I'm not here to arrest you.
我不是来逮捕你们的
Mr. Bystrov has requested political asylum.
贝斯特罗夫先生申请了政♥治♥庇护
Yes. I want asylum.
是的 我申请了政♥治♥庇护
This way.
跟我们来
Sofia Bystrova.
索菲娅·贝斯特罗娃
What is this? What do you want?
发生什么了 你们来干什么
Sofia Bystrova. I understand you want political asylum.
索菲娅·贝斯特罗娃 是你申请了政♥治♥庇护吗
How dare you!
你们怎么敢
You have no right to be here!
你们没有权利来这里
I...
我
Get out, you get out.
出去 你们出去
I'm calling our embassy.
我要给大使♥馆♥打电♥话♥
Sofia Bystrova, I understand you want political asylum.
索菲娅·贝斯特罗娃 是你申请了政♥治♥庇护吗
Okay. I'm coming.
好 我跟你们走
I call embassy!
我会给大使♥馆♥打电♥话♥的
For all the gold medal readers, you get two gold stars.
金牌读者将得到两颗金星
Excuse me. Ilia?
不好意思 伊利亚
Come with me, please. And bring all your things.
请跟我来 带上你的东西
Very good. Thanks.
很好 谢谢
What happened?
怎么回事
Oh, Gennadi... I'm sorry...
根纳季 我很抱歉
Sofia... she told somebody.
索菲娅 她告诉别人了
What? What do you mean?
什么 什么意思
Have a seat.
请坐
It was a guy at TASS. She says she trusts him.
是一个塔斯社的人 她说她很信任他
But we couldn't risk something happening to you.
但我们不能冒险让你出事
A man?
一个男人
Who?
谁
Guy named Bogdan.
一个叫波格丹的人
You know him?
你认识他吗
I'm sorry.
抱歉
You think she's --
你认为她...
I don't know.
我不知道
I have -- I have no idea.
我...我不知道
But she says she wants a divorce.
但她说她想要离婚
She says this all the time.
她总是这么说
I need to talk to her.
我得找她谈谈
She doesn't want to talk right now.
她现在不想谈
You'll both stay in different places
在确定安置方案前
while we figure out relocation plans.
你们得先分居两地
W-what about Ilia?
那伊利亚呢
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表