剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
for a verification regime.
所有要求
Full elimination -- this is his greatest dream.
全面裁减 是他最伟大的梦想
For his legacy, for President Reagan,
为了他的遗产 为了里根总统
for the world.
为了全世界
You smoke too much.
你烟抽得太多了
So I've been told.
有人说过了
From Haskard's briefcase?
哈斯卡德公文包里的
No.
不是
Erica died,
艾丽卡死了
Haskard stopped working before the meeting.
在会议开始前 哈斯卡德就不工作了
I got in with my contact at Sam Nunn's office.
是我在山姆·纳恩办公室的人搞到的
Nesterenko didn't say anything suspicious at the meeting.
尼斯特伦柯在会上所言没什么可疑
It doesn't matter. We got new orders.
没关系 我们有新任务了
You need to take care of him.
需要你来解决他
Today or tomorrow.
今天或者明天
I didn't do it.
我没下手
Nesterenko.
尼斯特伦柯
What happened?
发生什么了
Did you listen to the recording?
你听录音了吗
He seems like a decent man.
他听上去像是个好人
Not a traitor.
而不是一个叛徒
We haven't seen or heard him do anything to prove --
我们没有监视或监听到他做任何能证明
It needs to be done.
你需要完成它
What do you mean?
你什么意思
It needs to be done, whether you're convinced or not.
你需要完成它 不论你相不相信
I don't understand.
我不懂
I've been protecting you.
我一直在保护你
We protect you from knowing everything,
不让你知道所有事
so you can do your job.
这样你可以安心做你的事
But if you've lost your confidence...
但是如果你失去信心
I haven't lost my confidence.
我没有失去信心
Then what?
那是什么
I just...
我只是
this time...
这一次
I need to know.
我要知道
Back home,
在我们的祖国
we have a leader who has no sense of our history,
我们的领导人不了解我们的历史
no sense of our ideals.
不了解我们的理想
No sense of how we've sacrificed to build a great nation,
不懂我们为了建立这个伟大的国家牺牲了多少
and the price we've paid.
付出了什么样的代价
He's giving it all away.
他在把一切拱手相让
Some right here, this week, to the Americans.
有一些 就在这周 给了美国人
Some back home, month by month, week by week.
有些在我们的祖国 月复一月 周复一周
It's almost too late to stop him.
要阻止他几乎已经太晚了
What does this have to do with Nesterenko?
这和尼斯特伦柯有什么关系
After you've taken care of him,
你搞定他之后
we'll make a slight alteration
我们会在你提交的报告中
to the reports you've been making on him,
稍加篡改
so it appears he was trading away
让其显示他看上去在帮戈尔巴乔夫
a highly classified defense program for Gorbachev.
出♥售♥一项高度机密的防御计划
They told me you didn't know about that.
他们和我说你不知道这件事
We were protecting you.
我们在保护你
I'm sure you understand there's a chance that this could go badly.
你应该知道这件事最后可能会失败
As long as you didn't know all of these details,
只要你不知道事情的细节
nothing would happen to you, if it didn't work out.
你就没有危险 即便失败了
You were just doing your job.
你只是在完成你的工作
And if it does work out?
如果成功了呢
We quietly take these reports
我们悄悄地把报告交到
to certain members of the Central Committee,
中♥央♥委员会的某些成员手中
key military leaders, and regional party secretaries
关键的军事领袖 地区总♥书♥记♥
who understand the situation we're in --
那些理解我们现在处境的人
enough of them will be outraged.
会有足够的人对此不满
Gorbachev will be removed.
戈尔巴乔夫会被革职
He probably won't even come back home.
他甚至无法回到祖国
So, Mexico...
所以 墨西哥
everything...
一切
it was all this.
都是这个计划的一部分
To get rid of Gorbachev.
为了打倒戈尔巴乔夫
We also had to get Dead Hand to work.
我们还需要让死手运作起来
I'm sure you understand that.
你知道我的意思
Who ordered this?
谁下的命令
The Centre.
中心
The very top leaders there are all behind this.
最高领导们都支持这项计划
They're also working with
他们也在与一些
certain high-level military leaders,
高级军方将领合作
like your friend from Mexico.
比如你的墨西哥朋友
But not the Party.
但不是党下的命令
We're all in the Party.
我们都是党的一部分
I won't do it.
我不干
I can't make you do anything.
我没法逼你
But Elizabeth --
但伊丽莎白
keep quiet.
别声张
After all these years, serving your country,
你为祖国奉献这么多年
don't throw it all away, now.
别毁于一旦
What are you looking at?
你在看什么
The moon.
月亮
Pretty tonight.
今晚真漂亮
Yeah.
是啊
You coming?
来吗
In a minute.
马上
I need to talk to your guy.
我得跟他谈谈
What?
什么
Why?
为什么
Just tell me how to get in touch with him.
告诉我怎么联♥系♥他
Dead drop.
情报投递点
I thought you met with him.
我还以为你和他见过面
He's being watched now.
他现在被监视了
I need the contact plan.
我需要联络计划
What do you want to say to him?
你要跟他说什么
Look --
听着
No.
不
I was just trying to figure out the best way
我是在想怎么才能最好的
to deal with all this crap.
处理这堆烂事
And you settled on betraying me?
然后就背叛了我
I was putting our country first.
我是把国家放在首位
Which is what you would have done.
你也会这么做
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Can you get him a message for me?
你能帮我给他传个话吗
Yes.
好
Tell him
告诉他
that what he's worried about is happening.
他担心的事发生了
The leaders at the Centre are trying to get rid of Gorbachev.
中心的领导要除掉戈尔巴乔夫
Claudia just told me.
克劳迪娅刚说的
They want me to kill that negotiator
他们想让我杀掉那个
that I was worried about -- Fyodor Nesterenko.
我担心的谈判代表 费奥多·尼斯特伦柯
But he's not bad.
但他不是坏人
I've been watching him.
我一直在监视他
They want to falsify my reports,
他们想篡改我的报告
make it seem like he's trading away
弄得像他要把一份
a highly classified military system to the U.S.
高度机密的军方系统卖♥♥给美方
But he's not.
但其实不是
Our people are working with the military,
我们正在跟军方合作
like that general I met with in Mexico, Kovtun.
比如我在墨西哥见的那位将军 科夫通
They want to get this done
这样做之后
so that Gorbachev doesn't even come back from the Summit.
戈尔巴乔夫参加完峰会就无法回国了
Can you relay that message for me?
你能帮我传达吗
He checks the signal site late morning.
他上午晚些时候会检查信♥号♥♥站
He'll have it by two, three o'clock.
两三点就知道了
I have to go back out.
我得回去了
They might still go after this guy.
他们可能还在追杀这个人
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表