剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
Previously on "The Americans"...
《美国谍梦》前情提要
Do our people ever use sex to get information?
我们的人有没有利用过性来获取信息
This guy Brian is an intern
这个叫布莱恩的人
for a congressman on the Armed Services Committee.
是三军♥委♥员会的国会议员的实习生
Forget about this intern What? Why?
别管那个实习生了 什么 为什么
You're not ready to go after a source.
你还没到能控制人的时候
Not by a long shot.
还远远没到
Those relationships could
这种关系
turn into something different.
会变的很不一样
You get very close to people.
你会跟一些人走的很近
Dad doesn't work at the State Department.
我爸不是在国♥务♥院♥工作
He works for the CIA.
他为中情局工作
You need to keep getting the recordings.
你得继续拿录音
But other than that...
但除此之外
I think you should just stop.
你该收手
Latest Breland recording.
最新的布里兰录音
They kept talking about "Our guy inside."
一直在说"我们的内线"
They have a human source.
他们有线人
But could be someone on the negotiating team.
但是可能是谈判队伍的人
Mr. and Mrs. Teacup are giving everybody a headache.
茶杯夫妇让所有人头疼
Relocation just called. They want us back in there.
安置部门刚打来电♥话♥ 他们想让我们接手
Please, Stan.
别这样 斯坦
If we go, we go together.
如果要走就一起走
One of our couriers went over to the Americans.
我们的一位投递员投靠了美国
He has to be dealt with.
要处理下
We're looking for a man
我们要找一个
who was probably just moved into a safehouse.
可能刚入住安全屋的人
Soviet.
苏联人
Hopefully, this FBI agent will lead us there.
但愿这个联调局探员能把我们领到那里
Here you go, sir.
给 先生
Glad you're here.
很高兴你来了
Brought a little treat.
给你们带了点吃的
Thank you.
谢谢
So...
那么
first we move here, I didn't know anyone.
我们先是搬来这里 我谁都不认识
And now we go to Oklahoma.
现在又要去俄克拉荷马
I never heard about this place: Enid.
我从来没听说过那地方 伊尼德
You'll be protected there.
那里会有人保护你们
Safe. That's the point.
很安全 这才是重点
It's not good for my boy.
这对我儿子不好
Kids adjust.
小孩子适应的很快
We're gonna give you money,
我们会提供资金
we're gonna help you find a job.
帮你们找到工作
And what about Gennadi?
根纳季呢
Are you gonna send him to Oklahoma, too?
你们也会把他送去俄克拉荷马吗
Is that what you want?
你希望也把他送去吗
Gennadi thinks you're his friend.
根纳季认为你是他的朋友
His only friend. In America.
他在美国唯一的朋友
I like Gennadi.
我很喜欢根纳季
And Ilia talks about him a lot.
伊利亚总是提起他
Maybe we go somewhere new...
如果我们去个新地方
We both there...
一起去的话
Maybe it's...
也许
right for Ilia.
对伊利亚比较好
That's good to hear, Sofia.
很高兴听到你这么说 索菲娅
Fyodor Nesterenko.
费奥多·尼斯特伦柯
A member of our negotiating team.
谈判队伍里的一员
Who's he with?
和他在一起的是谁
This is David Morrison,
这是大卫·莫丽森
a high-level staffer in Sam Nunn's office, on the right.
山姆·纳姆办公室的高级员工 右边那个
And this...
而这个人
this is Edward Tabone,
这是爱德华·塔伯恩
an officer in the CIA's Soviet Division.
中情局苏联分部的人
Not too many reasons someone on our negotiating team
我们的谈判代表可没什么理由
would be meeting in private
会在酒店房♥间里
with a CIA officer in a hotel room.
和一个中情局特工私下会面
Could be the "inside guy" Breland was talking about.
也许就是布里兰所说的内线
Or, maybe he doesn't know Tabone's in the CIA.
或者也许他不知道塔伯恩是中情局的
I've got a bad feeling.
我感觉不妙
When do we get the next Breland tape?
什么时候能拿到下一次的录音带
Not until Christmas.
要到圣诞节之后了
Why so long?
怎么这么久
Kimmy's going to Europe for Thanksgiving break.
金米感恩节假期要去欧洲
If Nesterenko's bad, we need to know now.
如果尼斯特伦柯叛变了 我们现在就要知道
Before the Summit.
在峰会之前
It won't be the first time
这不是第一次
we have to deal with something like this.
我们不得不应对这种情况了
This is worse.
这次更糟
The Mexico thing.
墨西哥的事
I have to find out what's going on here.
我得查明到底出了什么事
All right.
好吧
And our courier?
我们的投递员呢
Still looking.
还在找
Ah, hello, dear.
亲爱的
How are you? Good.
你好吗 你好
Hey, Mom. Hi, honey.
妈 亲爱的
What's on the agenda for today?
今天什么安排
The Great Patriotic War.
伟大的卫国战争
Which one was that?
是哪一次
World War Two.
第二次世界大战
You probably think the Americans
你可能以为美国人
defeated the Nazis at Normandy.
在诺曼底打败了纳粹
The truth is, the Germans began to lose the war at Stalingrad.
真♥相♥是德国人在斯大林格勒开始败退
It was the Red Army
是红军
that defeated almost all of Hitler's troops.
打败了几乎所有希♥特♥勒♥的军队
Do you know how many Americans died in the War?
你知道战争中死了多少美国人吗
Not really.
不知道
400,000.
40万
We lost 27 million.
我们失去了2700万
I have something to show you.
我有东西要给你看
Stalingrad.
斯大林格勒
That building --
那栋楼
I was here.
我在这
My youngest brother was killed there.
我最小的弟弟死在那
I lost most of my family.
我失去了大部分家人
My parents,
我的父母
three of my brothers,
三个兄弟
my two sisters.
两个姐妹
See you in a bit. All right.
过会见 好的
Sure, thanks, thanks.
好 谢谢 谢谢
Yes!
漂亮
Do you remember
你记得
when you had the World War Two module in ninth grade?
你九年级时你学习二战单元吗
Was that ninth grade?
那是九年级的时候
I'd read the sections in your textbook.
我读了你课本上的章节
They barely mentioned the Soviet Union.
基本上没提到苏联
I wanted to tear that bullshit they were teaching you
我想把他们教你的狗屁
right out of your head
从你脑袋里扯掉
and shove the truth right in there.
把真♥相♥塞进去
Just about what really happened
真正发生的事
How we suffered. How we died.
我们如何受苦 如何死去
How we won.
如何胜利
You know that guy I was telling you about, Brian?
你还记得我跟你说过的那个男生布莱恩吗
The intern.
实习生
I saw him at that party.
我在派对上看到他了
We were talking, and he said a few things
我们聊了聊 他说了一些
about the new Defense Department budget --
关于新的国防部预算的事
his congressman's working on it --
他的国会议员在做这件事
do you want to know what he said?
你想知道他说了什么吗
I thought you weren't gonna go to that party.
我以为你不会去那个派对呢
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表