剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
Previously on "The Americans"...
《美国谍梦》前情提要
Mom. Are you...?
妈妈 你...
Go back to your car. Now!
赶紧回到你车上 快
You were supposed to do what you were told to do.
你应该严格按照要求做事
I thought you were You left your position
我以为你 你擅离岗位
If anybody else on the team did that, they'd be finished.
如果是队里其他人这么做的 他们早完了
I think there's a lot to talk about here.
我觉得你们该好好谈谈
There isn't, Philip.
没什么可谈的 菲利普
Here's a new target.
这里面是新的目标
He's a supervisor at the warehouse where Altheon ships
他在阿尔西翁运输传感器和做质量检查的仓库
and does quality assurance for the sensors.
做仓库管♥理♥员♥
What do they need the sensor for?
他们要传感器干什么
I ca-- I can't.
我 我不能说
Some very powerful people
有些有权势之人
are out there to get rid of Gorbachev.
想除掉格尔而巴乔夫
We want you to find out what your wife is doing
我们想让你查明你妻子所谋之事
and tell us.
并告知我们
And if you have to -- stop her.
必要的话 阻止她
They want us to be just like them.
他们想让我们变成像他们一样
I don't want to be like them.
我不想变成他们这样
And neither do the people back home.
国内的人也不想
You haven't talked to anyone back home in over twenty years.
你已经有二十多年没和那边的人说过话了
Neither have you.
你也没有
Your English is very good.
你英语很好
I lived here.
我在这里生活过
Worked for us at the embassy.
在使♥馆♥工作
Did you like it here?
你喜欢这里吗
I don't know.
不知道
It's different.
很不一样
What about you?
你呢
I've been here a long time.
我来这里太久了
Sometimes, it's even hard to remember back home.
有时候很难想起国内是什么样子
Yeah.
是啊
One thing I learned here is that they are not crazy.
我在这里所了解到的是他们并不是疯子
We can make peace with them.
我们可以和平共处
Now maybe is the best chance we'll ever get.
现在可能是我们最好的机会
That's why I'm here.
所以我才过来
I don't really understand what's going on.
我并不是很明白到底是怎么回事
What you said before...
你之前说的
The people running the Centre,
中心的当权者
we believe, are actively trying to get rid of Gorbachev.
我们认为 他们正在想办法除掉戈尔巴乔夫
And they can't stand the progress.
他们无法接受两国关系的进展
It's a threat to them.
对他们是个威胁
Our country having
我们的国家
any kind of openness or freedom.
正变得开放和自♥由♥
They think it means that we won't be communists anymore.
他们认为那意味着我们不再是共♥产♥主义者了
Who's on the other side?
那有谁反对他们
Arkady Ivanovich.
阿卡迪·伊万诺维奇
He is deputy chief of Directorate S.
他是S局局长
Everybody in the whole country
全国上下
who is looking forwards and not backwards.
渴求前进而非倒♥退♥的人
Everybody inside the organization
党内所有支持
who is supporting Gorbachev.
戈尔巴乔夫的人
Why did you leave?
那你为什么离开
Wasn't for me.
不是因为我自己
And there was...
而是
There's something rotten about it.
我看到了腐♥败♥
You have to believe me when I say
请你相信我
my wife would never do anything to hurt our country.
我妻子绝不会做任何伤害我们国家的事
If you knew her...
如果你认识她
We know how loyal she is.
我们知道她多忠诚
But that loyalty can be used.
但那忠诚会被利用
We have to know what she's been up to,
我们必须知道她在做什么
to figure this out.
这样才能想出办法
The details.
细节
Mostly, what you'd expect.
多半是你想得到的事
The Summit.
峰会
She's been trying hard to get, uh,
她在很努力地弄到
some kind of radiation sensor.
某种辐射传感器
She went after an old source of ours,
她找过一个我们以前的线人
Lyle Rennhull, Air Force general.
莱尔·任霍尔 空军上将
He ended up dead.
结果他死了
They are following me now.
他们现在在跟踪我
I was clean tonight,
今晚没人跟着我
but, uh, we can't meet in person again.
但我们不能再见面了
Hello?
喂
Elizabeth?
伊丽莎白
How was work?
工作怎么样
Fine.
还好
You want one?
你想来一瓶吗
Do you smell that? What?
你闻到了吗 什么
Smoke.
烟味
Start the sweep. Go towards the south. Copy.
开始搜索 向南走 收到
They got the lights here, too. I'll get Eddie.
他们也有灯了 我去找艾迪
It's not coming from the storeroom.
不是库房♥传来的
Copy that.
收到
I'm online. Go.
我连上了 走
Hey, what's going on in there?
那边怎么回事
There's someone down here. In the cages.
有人在下面 在笼子里
Copy that.
收到
Eddie, can you read me?
艾迪 听得到我说话吗
Eddie?
艾迪
You check the cages. I'll check Quality Control.
你检查笼子 我去检查质量控制区
Gotcha.
收到
Well, thanks for squeezing me into your calendar.
感谢百忙中抽空见我
I'm a popular girl.
我是个受欢迎的女孩
Every time I come home,
每次我回家
all my high school friends want to hang out.
我所有高中的朋友都想叫我一起玩
Plus Dad obligations.
还有陪爸爸的义务
How is Michigan treating you?
你在密歇根过得怎么样
You still dating that boy?
你还在跟那个男孩约会吗
No, I dumped his ass.
不 我已经甩了他了
Good. I didn't like him.
很好 我不喜欢他
Beer? Coffee?
啤酒 咖啡
I just made a pot. Coffee?
我刚冲了一壶 咖啡
Yeah, I'm, like, up to ten cups a day now.
是啊 我现在每天要喝10杯咖啡
Junior year is killing me.
大三让我很不好过
I'll have a beer.
我来瓶啤酒
So, what's new in the world of Jim Baxter?
吉姆·巴克斯特的世界有什么新鲜事
Just looking for the next opportunity.
在寻找下一个机会
Really?
真的
Yeah.
是啊
Would be nice to use my powers for good.
用我的力量做点好事也不错
See the world, maybe.
或许看看这世界
Do some non-profit work or something...
做点非盈利之类的工作
I don't know.
说不好
I think you should run away to Fiji
我觉得你应该跑去斐济
and become a coconut farmer.
当一个种椰子的农民
I'll consider it.
我会考虑的
Guess where I'm going over Thanksgiving?
你猜我感恩节要去哪里
Where? Greece.
去哪 希腊
With my roommate and a bunch of girlfriends.
跟我室友她们一起
How's your dad feel about you missing Thanksgiving?
你不回家过感恩节你♥爸♥怎么想
He's not thrilled.
他当然不高兴了
That's why I came home this weekend.
所以我才在这周末回家
But he'll get over it. Yeah.
不过他会接受的 是啊
So, are you seeing anybody?
你在跟谁约会吗
Not really.
没有
You're stuck.
你被困住了
I am?
有吗
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表