剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
and my body jerks up,
然后我的身体一下子被拽了上去
and everything just slows down.
一切都慢了下来
And I look around,
我环顾四周
and it is -- it's really beautiful.
真的很美
And the mountains, the horizon.
山峰与远处的地平线
Must have been amazing to see the world like that.
能够这样看世界一定很不可思议
Yeah. It was.
是的
You said it was like getting jerked off for the first time.
你说就像是第一次有人给你打飞机的感觉
Shut the hell up, man.
闭嘴吧
What? That's what you said.
怎么了 你原话就是这样的
You know, like, you're scared
你知道 有点像你因为
'cause you don't know what to expect,
不知道该期待什么而惊恐
and then you just --
然后你就
Relax, you know?
释然了 你知道
It's like getting yanked by a beautiful girl
就好像是第一次被漂亮姑娘
for the first time.
打飞机
All right. Well...
好吧
Hey, don't listen to him.
别理他
Uh, he don't got the advantage of learning good manners
他没在乔治城大学这样的地方
at a place like Georgetown.
接受过良好的礼貌教育
I go to George Washington. Shit.
我在乔治·华盛顿大学上学 天呐
Come on, sweetheart. No, no, hey, hey, hey.
别这样 亲爱的 不 不 不
D-Don't leave. H-He's just drunk.
别走 他就是喝醉了
Apologize, Tony.
道歉 托尼
You're not even that hot, anyways.
反正你也没那么性感
You know what? To hell with her, Vince.
你知道吗 去她妈的 文斯
There's plenty of other ass in here.
好姑娘多着呢
Okay.
好吧
Hey, Vince, if you ever want to get laid again,
文斯 如果你还想推倒某个姑娘的话
get a better wingman.
找个好点的帮手
Have a great night, guys.
晚安
Wait, what did you say?
等等 你说什么
Whoa, whoa, wait. What did you say, bitch?
等等 你说什么 婊♥子♥
What the fuck?! Piece of shit.
什么情况 人♥渣♥
Paige!
佩姬
Yo, Paige!
佩姬
Hey. Are you okay --
你还好吗
Shit.
妈的
Thanks for dinner, Jim.
谢谢你的晚餐 吉姆
Thanks for turning me on to fattoush.
谢谢你叫我吃阿♥拉♥伯沙拉
And mujadarra.
还有扁豆饭
Oh, fattoush and mujadarra.
对 沙拉和扁豆饭
What?
怎么了
I'm proud of you.
我为你而骄傲
Yeah? Yes.
真的吗 真的
You've really grown into a smart, interesting...
你已经成长为聪明有趣的
woman.
女人了
Is that a really corny thing to say?
这是不是有点老套
Only a little.
有一点吧
Truth is, I'm a little...
事实是 我有点
intimidated by you.
被你吓到了
What? Yeah.
什么 是的
Soon, you'll get bored,
用不了多久你就会厌倦
and you'll never talk to me again.
再也不和我说话
I still talk to you, don't I?
我还在和你说话呢 不是吗
Even though I stopped smoking weed like two years ago.
尽管我在两年前停止吸大♥麻♥
Oh, yeah. That was probably a good idea.
是啊 那也许是个好主意
We're friends, Jim.
我们是朋友 吉姆
Always.
永远是
And -- And I'll come home for Christmas break.
我圣诞假期会回家
Okay.
好的
If you change your mind about Greece,
希腊的事如果你该主意了
the offer still stands.
随时联♥系♥我
Okay.
好的
What?
怎么了
I'm sorry. Is that out of line?
抱歉 这是不是越界了
No.
不是
I-I liked it.
我喜欢
What time will you be home?
你什么时候能到家
Uh, I'm not sure.
我不确定
Should I make dinner plans or wait for you?
我应该想晚餐计划还是等你
Dinner plans?
晚餐计划
What, you got a date?
你要去约会吗
Maybe.
也许吧
I'll try to be home by eight.
我尽量8点前赶回来
Then I'll cancel my date.
那我就取消我的约会
Well, thank you.
谢谢
Hey, I've been thinking.
我最近在想
Even though you can't be an agent,
虽然你不能当探员
there are other jobs at the Bureau,
但是局里还有别的工作
with no age limit for new hires.
没有年龄限制
Like?
比如
Personnel.
人事部
I think an applicant with your experience
我觉得以你的经验
would be pretty attractive to them.
他们应该会很喜欢
They don't get a lot of high-level people
很少有私营公♥司♥的高级人员
from the private sector.
来申请他们的工作
I'd have to take a pay cut.
那我工资要缩水了
Probably.
也许
Thanks. I'll think about it.
谢谢 我会考虑下
Sure.
好
Stop looking at the drawing. Look at the vase.
别再看画了 看花瓶
But it I can't get it to Just look
可是 我不能 你看就是了
Okay. Sit down.
坐下
Just...
给
Just let me see your -- see your other ones.
给我看看你其他的画
Is this it?
就这些吗
I don't have much free time.
我空闲时间不多
Free time...
空闲时间
kind of a funny phrase.
有趣的词组
Is that what you call this...
你把照顾我的时间当做
Free time?
空闲时间
There should be dozens of drawings in here.
你应该画好十几幅画
All right.
好吧
Do you want some morphine?
你要吗♥啡♥吗
No, I want you to do your goddamn homework.
不 我要你完成你该死的作业
You got to try. You got to try.
你得努力 你得努力
There's someone in there who knows how to see.
你知道如何观察事物
But you have to put in the time.
但你得花时间
That's what time is for.
时间就是用来干这个的
No one...
没人
No -- No one --
没人 没人
No one understands--stands that.
没人懂这一点
Look at the vase. Draw.
看着花瓶 画
Don't think.
别想
Just draw.
只管画
How'd it go?
怎么样了
Fine.
还行
Is it on?
开始了吗
Yep.
是啊
Good.
好
Were you expecting Paige?
佩姬有说要回来吗
No.
没
Paige...
佩姬
what're you doing here?
你过来干什么
Can we spar?
我们可以练拳吗
Yeah.
好
I'll, uh, change into some sweats
我换下汗衫
and meet you in the garage.
在车♥库♥等我
What's going on?
出什么事了
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表