剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
Previously on "The Americans"...
《美国谍梦》前情提要
Guess who's in town?
猜猜谁来了
CIA says he's been out of the KGB for three years.
中情局说他已经离开克格勃三年了
We want you to find out what your wife is doing and tell us.
我们想让你查明你妻子所谋之事并告知我们
And if you have to, stop her.
必要的话 阻止她
The future of our country is being decided right now.
我的祖国的未来就看当下了
I'm sorry. Look. I have to talk to you about something.
抱歉 听着 我必须跟你谈谈
If you knew how tired I am, you wouldn't still be talking.
要是你知道我有多累 就不会继续说了
You are the only person I can call.
我只能打给你了
Every little thing I ever do is wrong.
我做的每件小事都是错的
I want a divorce, Stan.
我想离婚 斯坦
If you leave --
如果你走了
Gennadi is doing dangerous work,
根纳季正在做一件很危险的事
and you're a big part of it.
而你是其中很重要的一环
You will figure it out, okay?
你自己解决吧
The Centre wants you to contact your old friend Lyle Rennhull.
中心希望你能联♥系♥你的老朋友 莱尔·任霍尔
A general now. You're to try and get something
他现在是位将军 你的目标是从他那儿
called a lithium-based radiation sensor.
取得一种叫锂辐射传感器的东西
I'm not going to betray my country.
我也不会背叛我的国家
Okay. Please.
好吧 求你了
Mom. Are you...?
妈妈 你...
Go back to your car.
赶紧回到你车上
Now!
快
You know this group I go to sometimes?
那个我经常去的小组
Est?
自我实现小组
It's, uh -- It's called the Forum now, but yeah...
现在叫论♥坛♥了 不过是的
They talk about...
我们会讨论
letting yourself feel bad or scared,
让自己感受难过或是害怕
if that's what you're feeling.
如果那是你的真实感受
I feel fine. I'm fine.
我觉得很好 我很好
It's important not to push it away.
不要拒人于千里之外也很重要
It's better to feel bad and go through it
感觉糟糕并且体会这种感觉
than to pretend not to feel anything.
要比假装没什么感觉要好
Paige, these things...
佩姬 这些事
I saw some bad things too.
我也见过很糟糕的事
It's hard to deal with it all...
很难全部消化
You have to, but...
虽然必须这么做
How did you...
你是怎么
I don't know...
我也不知道
I don't know. I had your mom.
我也不知道 我有你妈妈
You do too.
你也是
You okay?
你还好吗
Yeah.
还好
What happened, Mom?
到底什么情况 妈妈
What happened is you left your position
情况就是你擅离岗位
and ran straight into the middle of a --
跑到了...
Hello?
你好
Hey, Dad.
爸爸
Henry, what's up?
亨利 你好吗
We won! First loss for Tilton this season.
我们赢了 提尔顿今年第一次输
That's great.
太棒了
Wasn't Tilton league champions the last two seasons?
提尔顿之前两个赛季都是冠军吧
What was the score?
比分多少
Yeah. Three to two.
是啊 3比2
I got the gamewinning assist. Well, that's fantastic.
赢下比赛那一球是我助攻的 太棒了
Look. I'm just in the middle of a work thing.
听着 我正在忙工作
I'm gonna call you tomorrow, okay?
我明天打给你好吗
Yeah, sure. Just not too late, all right?
当然 别太晚就行
I have an AP Calc test Monday morning.
我周一早上有微积分测试
Great news about the game. Thanks, Dad.
比赛赢了可真棒 谢谢爸爸
Bye.
再见
I heard a shot...
我听到了枪响
I didn't know if...
我不知道
I didn't know what to do...
我不知道该做什么
You were supposed to do what you were told to do.
你应该严格按照要求做事
I thought you were You left your position
我以为你 你擅离岗位
and walked straight into the middle of a meeting.
径直跑到了会面地点
If anybody else on the team did that, they'd be finished.
如果是队里其他人这么做的 他们早完了
I just couldn't No! You don't get to talk about
我不能 不 你现在没资格
what you thought or how you felt or anything else. Not now.
说你是怎么想的或者有什么感受
Do you understand what you did?
你知道你做了什么吗
Hey, this isn't great.
这不是什么好事
I think there's a lot to talk about here.
我觉得你们该好好谈谈
There isn't, Philip.
没什么可谈的 菲利普
It's very simple. You stick to the plan.
很简单 按计划行事
I'm sorry, Mom.
抱歉 妈妈
I screwed up.
是我错了
We'll talk more later.
以后再谈吧
Is it okay if I stay here tonight?
我今晚可以住在这里吗
Of course. No, it's not all right.
当然 不行
This is a work night. Go home.
今晚是工作日 回家去
She's pretty much seen it all now.
她算是都经历过了
Not all of it.
早着呢
I told her she'd have you.
我告诉她她有你
To talk to.
可以谈谈
What do you think I was just doing?
不然我刚才是在干什么
Paige said it was a military guy.
佩姬说是个军人
Rennhull.
任霍尔
Rennhull?
任霍尔
What are you doing with him after all this time?
你怎么又跟他扯到一起了
He's got access to this thing.
他能搞到一个东西
Some kind of radiation sensor.
辐射传感器之类的
Had access.
曾可以
What?
什么
Had access.
曾可以
Yeah.
是啊
He was an idealist. What happened?
他是个理想主义者 发生了什么
He was going to kill me.
他想杀我
Paige thinks he killed himself.
佩姬以为他是自杀
He did.
是的
I didn't have time to work him, I...
我没时间做他的工作 我...
I moved too fast.
逼得太紧了
There's trouble back home.
国内出问题了
What are you talking about?
什么意思
With Gorbachev.
戈尔巴乔夫
I don't know that much about it.
我知道的也不多
What do they need the sensor for?
他们要传感器干什么
I ca-- I can't.
我 我不能说
Don't try to change my mind, Stan.
别想让我改主意 斯坦
I'm not trying to --
我也没想
You are a nice guy,
你是个好人
but you always get what you want.
但你总是能如愿
From me, and Gennadi.
不管是对我 还是根纳季
My friend Bogdan,
我朋友波格丹
he says I'm too much listening to you.
说我太听你的了
I need to listen to my heart.
我得遵从我的内心
You talked to Bogdan about me.
你跟波格丹谈过我
I trust him.
我相信他
If you told him about what you and Gennadi have been doing for us
如果你跟他说了你和根纳季为我们做的事
that would be dangerous.
那会非常危险
For Gennadi,
对根纳季来说
for both of you.
对你们来说
I am not a child, Stan.
我不是小孩了 斯坦
I trust Bogdan.
我相信波格丹
And we are Soviets.
我们是苏联人
We know how to keep secrets. It is what we do.
我们知道怎样保守秘密 这是我们的天赋
I'll see you tonight. Okay.
今晚见 好
St. Edward's Academy.
圣爱德华高中
Hi, this is, uh, Philip Jennings,
你好 我是菲利普·詹宁斯
calling David Sato back.
给大卫·萨托回电
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表