剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
wants us to be able to live in peace.
都愿意让我们生活在和平
And freedom.
和自♥由♥之中
But aren't those the things
但是最初朝圣者们
the Pilgrims came here for in the first place?
不正是为此才来到这里的吗
You ask me, we should all be willing
如果你们问我 我们都应该
to fight to hold onto them.
为保卫和平与自♥由♥而斗争
Because there are people out there
因为世界上还有人
who don't like our way of life...
不喜欢我们的生活方式
They're afraid of it. Of us.
他们害怕它 害怕我们
And we have an administration right now --
而我们的现任政♥府♥
President Reagan and his people...
里根总统和人♥民♥
they know that the only way to get to peace
他们知道 得到和平的唯一方式
is to stand firm against those who wish us harm.
就是坚决抵抗那些想伤害我们的人
And believe me, they do wish us harm.
相信我 他们绝对想伤害我们
Make no mistake about that.
千万别搞错了
Happy Thanksgiving.
感恩节快乐
Happy Thanksgiving. Happy Thanksgiving.
感恩节快乐 感恩节快乐
Cheers.
干杯
Okay. Let's eat.
好了 开吃吧
Sweet potatoes. Pass these down.
红薯 递一下
I think this is our best bet.
我认为这是最佳方案
I wish his commute was a little less straightforward.
希望他的通勤路线别那么直接
Makes it easy for them to cover.
这样要监视他就太容易了
But we should be able to get him right here.
但我们应该可以在这里截下他
This plan,
这计划
I don't know...
我不知道
Just between us, what are the chances we'll pull this off?
说实话 我们成功的几率有多大
Not great.
不太大
You should get Erica more patchouli oil.
你该给艾丽卡多买♥♥点藿香油
Patchouli oil?
藿香油
She likes having her feet rubbed with it.
她喜欢让人用藿香油给他按♥摩♥脚
She let you touch her feet?
她让你碰她的脚
You should get some rest. We both should.
你去休息吧 我们都休息吧
Yeah.
好
How's it going?
查的如何了
We got fifty guys spread out in seven offices working the phones.
我们分配了7个办公室的50个人查电♥话♥记录
Don't ever buy your car from Pennysaver.
别从《省钱报》手里买♥♥车
It's not a completely reputable bunch.
他们的信誉可不怎么样
Hey, we just need one hit... Yeah.
找到一个匹配的就行 对
And listen, can you handle this without Samuels?
听着 没了塞缪尔斯也能查对吗
I need him to help with the priests.
我需要他帮忙查下牧师
Priests?
牧师
Yeah, they saw Harvest
对 上周他们看到哈维斯特
meeting with a Russian Orthodox priest last week,
跟俄♥罗♥斯♥东正教一位牧师见面
so we're looking at the ones around here.
所以我们要查查附近的牧师
Okay.
好
Yesterday. That -- That was nice.
昨天很开心
Yeah. Sorry about the rug.
是的 抱歉弄脏了地毯
Oh, it'll come out.
会洗掉的
Renee is so crazy about Calvin,
勒妮太喜欢卡尔文了
he could pour a bowl of soup on the rug, she wouldn't mind.
就算他往地毯上倒一碗汤 她也不会介意
So, y-you guys thinking maybe...?
那你们觉得
We're pretty old, Dennis.
我们都太老了 丹尼斯
Emily's sweet potatoes.
艾米莉做的红薯
Finally.
终于来了
Hello?
喂
Hi. It's Mom.
喂 是妈妈
Hey, Mom. Uh, Dad's not home right now.
你好 妈妈 爸爸不在家
Th-That's okay. I'm calling for you.
没事 我找你
Great. Okay.
好吧
How's Houston?
休斯敦那边如何
Hot.
挺热
How's everything there?
家里怎么样
Cold. But it's better than New Hampshire.
挺冷 但比新罕布♥什♥尔好
Well...h-how's everything going?
那 你还好吗
It's okay. School's good.
挺好 学校也好
It can be great sometimes and a drag others.
有时挺好 有时挺烦
Do you have a favorite class this year?
今年有你喜欢的课程吗
American Lit, I guess,
美国文学吧
but we're reading a book right now called "Walden,"
我们现在在读《瓦尔登湖》
and it is literally the most boring book ever written.
简直是有史以来最无聊的书
I ne-- I never read it.
我没读过
Well, it's about this guy who sits at a pond
讲的就是一个人坐在池塘边
and just thinks about how boring it is.
想着一切有多么无聊
Why do they have you read that?
为什么老师要让你们读这本书
I don't know.
不知道
It's important literature, apparently.
显然是很重要的文学作品
Got any girlfriends?
有女朋友了吗
Working on it.
正在努力
Well, uh...
那...
Okay.
好吧
Okay. Good night, Henry.
好吧 晚安 亨利
Good night.
晚安
Is that the last piece?
这是最后一块了吗
Second to last.
还剩一块
Mom called.
妈妈打电♥话♥来了
What'd she say?
她说了什么
She called for me.
她打来找我的
That's nice.
不错啊
Yeah.
是啊
But she was asking about, like, school and the weather.
但是她问的都是学校和天气
It was weird.
很奇怪
'Cause she never really calls me.
因为她以前从来不给我打电♥话♥
We barely ever talk.
我们几乎不说话
But all of a sudden, she's calling me from a business trip
但是她突然在出差的途中打电♥话♥来
and asking about English class...
问我英语课怎么样
I don't know. Whatever.
我也不知道 随便吧
I just really don't understand why she's so unhappy.
我就是不明白她为什么这么不开心
What?
什么
I don't understand why she's so unhappy.
我不明白她为什么不开心
She has a nice life, right?
她明明过得很不错 对吧
Yeah.
是吧
I think so.
我想是吧
Hello?
喂
Hi.
你好
Hi...
你好
Is everything okay?
没事吧
Yeah. I just, uh...
没事 我...
Just calling to see if everything's all right.
我只是想问问你一切都好吗
I don't know.
我不知道
Not really.
不算好
What do you mean?
什么意思
It's just a, uh...hard one.
只是这次...有点棘手
You might lose the client?
你可能会失去这个客户
I'm not sure I can accomplish what I came here for without...
我不知道能不能完成目标 没有...
Just gonna be tough.
会很难
Without what?
没有什么
More help.
更多帮助
Are you asking me to come?
你是在要我过去吗
I'll handle it. This is my side of the business.
我会处理的 这是我的事
I don't think that's been working these last few months.
这几个月来你处理的可不怎么样
A-and he's not the only client in the world.
全世界也不是只有他一个客户
Why don't you come home?
不如你回来吧
What's happened to you?
你怎么了
Nothing.
没什么
Still the same asshole as always.
还是原来那个混♥蛋♥
Doesn't care about anyone but himself, right?
只在乎自己 对吧
I'm not coming home.
我不会回家的
Okay.
好吧
I'll come.
那我过去
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表