剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
Previously on "The Americans"...
《美国谍梦》前情提要
There's no easy way to say this, Henry, but...
这事很难开口 亨利 但是
we've been having a -- a rough patch at work...
最近生意上 遇到了困难
I thought you said things were looking up.
你不是说有好转吗
I know, but...they're not.
我知道 但是并没有
One of our negotiators has been secretly meeting
我们的一个谈判代表一直在密会
with a CIA officer in the Soviet Division.
一个中情局苏联分部的特工
We've got to find out what he's saying,
我们得查出他都说了什么
but I'd need your help.
但是需要你的帮忙
You'd have to meet Kimmy in Greece.
你得去希腊找金米
Was that out of line?
这是不是越界了
I-I liked it.
我喜欢
Have we ever gotten one good thing off that X-ray?
我们用那个X光得到过什么有价值的东西吗
Aw, come on. You're like a goddamn broken record.
拜托 你怎么总说这个
Our job was to protect them.
我们的工作是保护他们
Promised we'd keep them safe.
保证过会确保他们安全
Now they're killed.
现在他们死了
7 years old.
孩子才七岁
Finds his mom and dad... covered in blood.
发现他爸爸妈妈 浑身是血
You okay? Yeah.
你还好吗 -没事
You know, just sounds awful.
听起来太可怕了
I can't meet you in Greece, Kimmy.
我不能去希腊找你了 金米
If somebody tries
如果有人
to get you to go to a communist country with them,
想让你和他们一起去一个共♥产♥主义国家
don't.
别去
Oh, hi.
晚上好
Hi.
晚上好
How was work?
工作怎么样
Nothing new to report.
没有可以汇报的内容
Okay.
好吧
I'm tired, going to bed.
我很累 先去睡了
Stan came by.
斯坦来过
He was very upset about a couple that was murdered
他很难过 因为有一对夫妻
right in front of their seven-year-old kid.
在他们的7岁儿子面前被杀
Defector and his wife.
叛节者和他妻子
I didn't do it in front of their kid.
我没在他们的孩子面前动手
He was in another room. I-I didn't see him.
他在另外一个房♥间里 我没看到他
He saw them covered in blood.
他看到他们浑身是血
What do you want me to say?
你想让我说什么
I'm not doing the thing with Kimmy.
我不会对金米下手的
Of course you aren't.
当然了
You were never going to do it.
你本来就不会去做
No, I was.
不 我本来会的
You got me.
你说服我了
Somehow you got me.
不知道是因为什么
You just wanted to fuck her.
你只是想上她
You weren't getting enough action here.
我们很久没上♥床♥了
You can think whatever you want.
随便你怎么想
Fine. I'll take care of Kimmy. Don't agonize over it.
好 我会处理金米的 不劳烦你了
I warned her not to go to any communist countries.
我警告了她别去任何共♥产♥主义国家
I'm never gonna see her again.
我不会去见她了
It's over. That's over.
结束了 都结束了
The guy who showed up in the cream-colored Rolls-Royce?
那个开着乳白色劳斯莱斯的家伙
That guy owns a motel?
他有一家汽车旅馆
It's a wreck.
那地方一团糟
But the mayor's good to his friends.
但是市长对他的朋友很好
Gave the guy a city contract
给了他政♥府♥合同
to house D.C.'s homeless there.
给特区无家可归的人提供住所
Yeah, but that doesn't buy you a Rolls.
但是那也买♥♥不起劳斯莱斯
It does if you let him slap
如果你让他给旅馆
a four-star rating on the motel
标个四星级
and get the city to pay the new room rates.
再让政♥府♥按新标准付钱就买♥♥得起了
Sorry to interrupt...
抱歉打断下
Hey, you guys know Dennis Aderholt,
你们都认识丹尼斯·艾德霍尔
he runs CI --
线人部门的负责人
the most screwed up division in the Bureau.
局里倒霉事最多的部门
Not that it's his fault.
不是他的错
Thanks for that.
谢谢你这么说
I gotta talk to you. Downstairs.
我得跟你谈谈 到楼下
I don't know, man, every time I go down there,
我不知道 每次我下去
someone winds up dead.
就有人死掉
Easy there, Stan.
放轻松 斯坦
You got any more steam you want to blow off?
你还有脾气要发吗
No.
没有
I mean, get it out now.
我是说 现在就发泄出来
I'm fine.
我没事
What's going on?
什么情况
Bystrov.
贝斯特罗夫
Before he died.
在他死之前
One of his diplomatic pouches
他的一个外交信袋中
had a circuit board for some kind of sensor in it.
有一个电路板 其中有一种传感器
Sensor?
传感器
Yeah, picks up radioactivity, or...
是 能感应到放射性
Brooks knows more about it, ask him.
布鲁克斯更懂这个 可以问他
Altheon makes them.
阿尔西翁制♥造♥这些
They've got a plant in Chicago,
他们在芝加哥有间工厂
and a warehouse here out in Newington.
在纽因顿有一间仓库
Eight days after Bystrov's pouch leaves the country,
在贝斯特罗夫的信袋离开这个国家八天之后
there's a break-in at the warehouse,
仓库发生了一起盗窃事件
three guards get killed Jesus.
三名守卫被杀 老天
They're obviously after one of these sensors,
他们显然是在找这种传感器
but they didn't get it.
但他们没找到
This circuit board in Bystrov's pouch
贝斯特罗夫信袋里的电路板
came from the Altheon plant in Chicago.
来自芝加哥的阿尔西翁工厂
So our people out there started looking at the employees,
所以我们在那边的人开始调查员工
consultants, anyone who could have had access.
顾问 任何有权限的人
We get onto this one engineer. Forty-two years old.
我们查到这个工程师 四十二岁
He folds in like five minutes, tells us about this man
五分钟他就招了 跟我们说他在酒吧
he met in a bar, who ended up recruiting him.
遇到一个男人 结果那人招募了他
They were apparently very intimate.
很明显他们非常亲密
No shit.
不是吧
So we had him set up another meeting.
所以我们让他约了一次会面
Or date, whatever.
或者约会 随便叫什么吧
We were there.
我们在那
An illegal?
一个间谍
Codename, Harvest.
代号♥哈维斯特
Lives in Skokie, runs an accounting business in Chicago.
住在斯科基 在芝加哥从事会计业务
Him, two other accountants, and a secretary.
他 还有两名会计 一名秘书
We've had a team on him out there for almost two weeks now.
我们有一队人盯了他快两周了
It's been a gold mine.
挖到宝了
We've been getting all sorts of intel on how he operates.
我们得到了各种他们如何运作的情报
Most of it's tradecraft we've never seen before.
大部分间谍情报技术我们都从没见过
We're starting to use it to track down the rest of them.
我们开始利用它来追踪他们中的其他人
Now, I know you don't want to be down here, Stan.
我知道你不想到下面来 斯坦
But look what's going on.
但是看看正在发生的事
We got Rennhull,
任霍尔
a key general in the SDI program,
战略防御计划中一名重要将军
once accused of being a Soviet spy,
曾经被指控为苏联间谍
commits suicide in a public park.
在公园自杀了
Then Bystrov and Sofia, the --
然后是贝斯特罗夫和索菲娅
the sensor in his pouch... this illegal...
他信袋中的传感器 这名间谍
Burov shows up out of nowhere...
布罗夫突然出现
studying traffic, or whatever it is...
学习交通什么的
The Russians are sitting down with us in public,
俄♥国♥人在公开场合跟我们
trying to negotiate this big treaty, but behind our backs,
谈判一项重大条约 但背地里
they're stealing our weapons and our technology, as usual.
他们在窃取我们的武器和技术 跟平常一样
They want to look peaceful,
他们想看起来和平
but, really, they're just trying to screw us.
但实际上 他们就是要毁了我们
We're close, we're really close.
我们快做到了 真的快了
We got this guy in Chicago,
我们抓到了芝加哥的这个家伙
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表