剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
Previously on "The Americans"...
《美国谍梦》前情提要
Some very powerful people
有些有权势之人
are out there to get rid of Gorbachev.
想除掉格尔而巴乔夫
We want you to find out what your wife is doing
我们想让你查明你妻子所谋之事
and tell us.
并告知我们
And if you have to -- stop her.
必要的话 阻止她
What do they need the sensor for?
他们要传感器干什么
I ca-- I can't.
我 我不能说
Things are changing back home. Opening up.
国内的情况不一样了 正在逐步开放
The Americans want us to be just like them.
美国人想让我们变成像他们一样
I don't want to be like them.
我不想变成他们这样
Codename, Harvest.
代号♥哈维斯特
Been a gold mine.
挖到宝了
We've been getting all sorts of intel on how he operates.
我们得到了各种他们如何运作的情报
Now, I know you don't want to be down here, Stan.
我知道你不想到下面来 斯坦
But look what's going on.
但是看看正在发生的事
You should be here.
你该回来了
One of us is in trouble in Chicago, Philip.
我们有同伴在芝加哥遇到了麻烦 菲利普
Someone who's doing his job.
他在做他该做的事
I'm not sure I can accomplish
我不知道能不能
what I came here for without...
完成目标 没有...
Without what?
没有什么
Stop, FBI!
停下 联调局
I wanted to check on you.
我想来看看你
In the garage... your face...I just...
当时在车♥库♥ 你的脸 我
Listen...
听着
I know Chicago was hard.
我知道芝加哥的事很不容易
That's not what I want to talk to you about...
我没想和你谈这个
I won't need you again.
我不会再需要你了
I promise. I don't I don't care about that, Elizabeth.
我保证 我不在乎 伊丽莎白
But you do.
你在乎
And I know that you worry.
我知道你很担心
Don't.
别担心
Philip, I know what I'm doing.
菲利普 我知道我在干什么
Do you?
是吗
You're wearing a cyanide pill around your neck.
你的脖子上还挂着氰化物药
I have to tell you something.
我有事必须告诉你
A while back, someone from home
一段时间之前 国内有人
reached out to me.
联♥系♥了我
What?
什么
I tried to talk to you about it.
我想告诉你来着
When?
什么时候
A few times.
好几次
Who was it?
是谁
Some guy, it doesn't matter.
某个人 不重要
What did he want?
他想怎么样
He said there are people at the Centre
他说中心有人
who want to get rid of Gorbachev.
想除掉戈尔巴乔夫
He's trying to prevent that.
而他想阻止这件事
What does that have to do with you?
那和你有什么关系
He said you met with a general
他说你见的那个
from the Strategic Rocket Forces who's a part of it.
战略火箭部队的将军也是其中之一
He asked me
他让我
to tell him what you were doing.
告诉他你在做什么
And?
然后呢
I did.
我说了
What did you tell him?
你告诉了他什么
I told him
我告诉他
you were the most dedicated,
你是对组织
loyal person ever to serve the organization.
最忠心并奉献了一切的人
I told him about the sensor.
我告诉了他传感器的事
Rennhull.
任霍尔
That you were looking into one of our negotiators
你在调查某个你认为是叛徒的
who you thought was a traitor.
谈判代表
That you were going to Chicago.
以及你去了芝加哥
So, all those times you were --
所以这么长时间来
you were pretending to be so worried about me...
你装作担心我
I wasn't pretending.
我不是装的
You were actually just getting information.
其实只是在套取情报
I was worried about you. What they were asking you to do.
我确实担心你 以及他们要你做的事
Go to hell, Philip.
去死吧 菲利普
Breland, Rennhull, that couple with the kid.
布里兰 任霍尔 有孩子的那对夫妇
It was just one thing after another.
一件接着一件
I wasn't sure if you knew why you were doing any of it.
我都不确定你自己知道为什么要这么做
How long?
多久了
How long has this been going on?
这事有多久了
A couple months.
几个月
You should've told me.
你应该告诉我的
I tried, really.
我试过了
You love to talk.
你那么喜欢说话
If you really wanted to tell me, you would've done it.
如果你真想告诉我那你早就说了
I was trying to help you, us.
我是想帮你 帮我们
Oh, bullshit.
胡扯淡
You may not agree with everything that Gorbachev is doing,
你也许不同意戈尔巴乔夫所做的事
but he is trying to make things better.
但是他是在努力改变
You lied to me for months because of Gorbachev?
你就为了戈尔巴乔夫骗了我几个月
You've always done exactly what they tell us to do.
你总是严格执行命令
I was trying to get you to think --
我想让你思考
To think? to ask questions
思考 质问
I think Yeah, to ask questions,
我有在思考 去质问
to be a human being about these things.
去做一个人而不是机器
You don't think I'm a human being?
你觉得我不是人
That's not what I'm saying.
我不是那个意思
I always...
我一直都
I would do anything for you.
我可以为你做任何事
I did. I just did.
我也那么做了
But not anymore.
但是以后不会了
And you do whatever you want.
你想做什么就做什么
But please... some of these things...
但是请你 某些事
We believed in something so big.
我们曾坚定的相信那份事业
And...they tell us what to do and we do it,
他们让我们做什么我们就做什么
I get it, that's how it works,
我明白 就该这样
but...we do it.
但是 做事的是我们
We do it, not them,
是我们 不是他们
so -- it's on us --
所以最后都压在我们心上
all of it...
所有事
Thanks, Wendy.
谢谢 文迪
Call you after the meeting?
会议之后再联♥系♥
See you next week, Todd. Okay.
下周见 托德 好
Okay, so...
好了
Jackson.
杰克逊
Ms. Gallagher. Wendy.
加拉格夫人 叫我文迪就好
Please. If you call me Ms. Gallagher I might throw up.
你再叫加拉格夫人我就该吐了
I'm so sorry. But I can't stay.
抱歉 我过会儿得走
I know I said...
我知道我们约好了
But then the day just got crazy. Okay. It's no problem.
但是今天太忙了 没关系
Why don't you sit for a second while I...
不如你先坐会儿吧
Sure. Yeah.
好的
So I, um -- I-I've been thinking
我一直在考虑
a lot about the management training program at McAlraith.
麦克瑞思管理培训项目的事
That's great. Yeah. No, II think
很好 是的 我觉得
I think it would be really good for me
我觉得这对我很有帮助
and all that, you know?
你知道的
And help me get out of Marietta, too...
也可以帮我离开玛丽埃塔
It could take you all over the world.
它会带你去看看全世界
And you'll be with people who care about culture
而且你会和像你一样在乎文化的人
as much as you do,
在一起工作
not to mention make a little bit more money
更别说赚的钱至少会比
than you would in pavement sealing.
路面密封产品要多
Well, I, uh,
那可就
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表