剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
I-I've got all-day meetings.
我要开一整天的会
Let's just go to the cafeteria.
我们就去食堂吧
The food's so bad there...
那里的东西太难吃了
Come on.
拜托
I won't have time to do anything out of the building.
我没时间离开
Okay, 12:30. Cafeteria.
好吧 12点半 食堂见
I'll see you then. Yep.
到时候见 好的
She kick me out of house!
她把我赶出来了
She scream, she -- she yell...
她大喊大叫
I-I don't know what to do.
我不知道该做什么
I'm just... walking around streets.
我就只能在街上晃
Okay. Well, what happened? What'd you do?
好吧 出了什么事 你做了什么
I didn't do nothing...
我什么都没做
I watch games, relax,
我看比赛 放松
I ask her to please bring me another beer,
我请她帮我拿一瓶啤酒
she was already standing.
她本来就站着呢
And she just...
她就
oh God,
天啊
on and on,
一直不停
every little thing I ever do is wrong.
我做的每件小事都是错的
Sorry I called you.
抱歉我打给你了
But you are the only person I can call.
但我只能打给你了
No, that's okay,
没关系
but you gotta just...
但你得
There's a lot at stake here.
这其中有很多利害关系
Right?
对吧
Not just you and Sofia,
不只是你和索菲娅
but Ilia, your work with us.
还有伊利亚 你和我们的合作
Yes.
是的
Yes. I know.
是的 我知道
I told her that.
我告诉她了
It's gonna be fine, okay?
会没事的 好吗
I really gotta go.
我真的得走了
Stan.
斯坦
You're a good friend.
你是个好朋友
Yeah.
是啊
I'll see ya, Gennadi.
回见 根纳季
I need it. I need it.
我需要它 我需要它
It's not time yet. I need it.
还不到时候 我需要它
Screw you, it's not time.
去你♥妈♥的♥还不到时候
It's killing me.
我要死了
Give me my goddamn morphine.
快给我那该死的吗♥啡♥
Deep breaths... in and out... in and out...
深呼吸 吸气呼气 吸气呼气
What's wrong with you?
你有什么毛病
Can't you see that I am in pain!
你看不出来我很疼吗
Glenn!
格伦
I can't give it to her for another hour.
我得再等一个小时才能给她
She'll develop a tolerance...
她会产生耐药性的
Okay. Okay.
好了 好了
I can't -- I can't do this...
我做不到 做不到
I ca-- I ca--
我 我
Open your mouth. Open your mouth.
张嘴 张嘴
Okay?
好了吗
There you go.
好了
I can't...
我做不到
I can't...I can't... Okay, okay.
我做不到 做不到 好了好了
I can't go on like this. I ca--
我不能像这样继续下去了 我
I don't want to. I don't want to.
我不想这样 我不想
You need to do it.
你得动手
You need to do it.
你得动手
We need to end this... end this. I ca--
结束这一切 结束这一切 我
We will. We will. We will.
我们会的 会的 会的
Soon.
很快
Glenn?
格伦
Hold on one sec.
稍等一下
Sorry.
抱歉
It was a big play.
这场比赛很重要
Do you want to talk later? Or...
你想待会再谈 还是...
No. No no...
不 没事
Sorry.
抱歉
So.
那么
What you said up there...
你们刚在楼上说的...
Are you two planning on ending her life?
你们在计划结束她的生命
I know how hard this is.
我能体会这种煎熬
She's suffering.
她饱受折磨
She can't go on like this.
不能再继续下去
She doesn't want to.
她不愿意
I know people who have done it.
我有认识的人曾经这么做过
What are you planning to use?
你们打算用什么方式
We don't need to talk about this.
我们没必要谈这事
It can go wrong,
如果方法不对
if you don't do it the right way,
可能会出差错
that can be...worse.
结果可能会更糟
I've been keeping a little bit of morphine
我们每丢弃一瓶吗♥啡♥
each time we throw away a bottle.
我都会存下一点
I figure by early next month...
我估计下个月初...
That's not good.
这方法不太好
It could just put her into a coma.
可能会令她陷入昏迷
Or leave her braindead.
或造成她永久脑死
I could help you.
我能帮你
I could never ask you to do that.
我不可能请你帮这种忙
You didn't ask.
你不必开口
I supposed she would've just drifted off.
我以为她会在梦里死去
It's not usually that easy.
通常没那么简单
Well, she's really gonna suffer now.
她现在得受苦了
You just have to keep her alive through the summit.
你只需要让她活到峰会结束
What does she draw?
她都画些什么
People. Faces.
人物 脸孔
Kind of...strange...
有点怪
I don't know.
我说不好
You don't like her work?
你不喜欢她的作品
I don't know why people spend their life doing that.
我不懂为什么有人一辈子都在画画
At least her husband is doing something.
至少她丈夫还有所作为
I'm having lunch with McCleesh Wednesday.
周三我会和麦克里奇一起吃午饭
The only place he'd do it
他只愿意约在
is the State Department cafeteria.
国♥务♥院♥的食堂
He's working on the negotiation.
他在处理谈判的事
And he loves to impress me.
而且他很想给我留下好印象
The State Department cafeteria?
国♥务♥院♥的食堂
I keep asking myself what the odds are.
我不停问自己这有多巧
Well, don't do that.
别多想了
The Centre wants you to contact
中心希望你能
your old friend Lyle Rennhull.
联♥系♥你的老朋友 莱尔·任霍尔
A general now.
他现在是位将军
You're to try and get something called a
你的目标是从他那
lithium-based radiation sensor from him.
取得一种叫锂辐射传感器的东西
Apparently the Air Force has three hundred.
空军有三百个
I'm supposed to give you the order,
我负责向你传达指令
tell you it's from the person you met with in Mexico,
告诉你 那是你在墨西哥见的那人提的要求
and say we need it
然后说是
for the thing he was working on.
他在忙的那个项目需要用到
And I'm not supposed to ask any questions.
而且我不得过问任何问题
A lithium-based radiation sensor.
锂辐射传感器
Well, that's a new one.
这倒是个新鲜玩意
The way Paige has taken to you...
佩姬那么喜欢你
If something were to happen to me,
如果我在其中某个环节
at any point...
出了什么意外
I think you could finish with her.
我想你可以让她帮你
She'll have it better.
她会做得越来越好的
State. Or even if it's the CIA.
国♥务♥院♥ 甚至中情局
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表