剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
at least I've got the work,
至少我还有画作
it'll be there forever,
画作可流芳百世
it's the best of me.
展现我最好的一面
Something to leave behind.
能留下点东西
But really...who cares? Who cares?
但说真的 谁在意呢
All those hours just...
那么多的时间
Honestly, I wish I'd spent them with Glenn,
说实话 我希望能跟格伦在一起
just being with him,
就跟他待在一起
doing I don't know what. Just...
随便做什么 就...
Doesn't matter...
无所谓了
Sit.
坐
Hello?
喂
hey, Martin.
你好 马丁
Try the vase.
试试画花瓶
You got a -- You got a strong stroke.
你的 笔锋很利
It's terrible.
我画得不好
No, it's just flat.
不 只是太单调了
Well, it is a piece of paper.
这只是一张白纸
You see how the light hits the vase?
看到照在花瓶上的光线了吗
Yeah.
看到了
Good. Don't touch that.
很好 这块别动它
Everything else, make a little bit darker.
其他的部分 颜色画深一些
And don't be afraid to use your fingers to smudge it.
也可以用手指去抹一抹
Keep working.
继续画
Start from the dark, work towards the light.
从暗处开始 画向明亮的部分
Who was on the phone?
谁打的电♥话♥
You know Martin Gurrin. Yeah.
记得马丁·古瑞吧 对
Some of the guys are gonna watch the World Series
几个朋友明天要去他家
at his house tomorrow, with one of the Russians.
看世界职业棒球赛 有一个苏联人
Well, you should go.
那你去吧
I don't know...
我说不好
I don't really want to watch the game without you.
我不想一个人看比赛
I've lost interest in baseball.
我对棒球没什么兴趣了
I can't believe I ever liked baseball.
真不敢相信自己曾喜欢过棒球
I could take you.
我可以带你去
A party's still a party.
派对还是派对
No one wants to see someone like this.
没人想见到我这样的人
Don't say that.
别这么说
I've taken sicker people places.
我带病更重的人外出过
You know, I'd be there,
我会在场
have your wheelchair, your meds...
带着你的轮椅和药
Oh, you make it sound fabulous.
听上去真是挺好的
Maybe you should get out, honey.
你也该出门看看 亲爱的
Yeah. For the last time?
是吗 最后一次
I think it'd be good for everyone:
我认为这样对大家都好
change of scenery, little baseball...
换换风景 看看棒球
This about the fur coat?
是毛皮大衣的报告
Nope. Conrad Monts.
不是 康拉德·蒙特
Monts... Monts...
蒙特 蒙特
Yeah, the guy trying to build the air rights complex over I-375.
就是那个想在375号♥公路开♥发♥住♥宅♥的人
Yeah, I was gonna push through wiretaps on Clyburn.
对 我正准备申请监听克莱伯恩
You think we should hold off,
我们是不是应该先等一等
ask for both these guys at once?
这两个人一起申请
Well, in my opinion, yeah. But have a look, see for yourself.
按我看 是的 但是你先看一看这份档案
See, the thing we're gonna have to deal with --
我们要面对的
Beeman.
比曼
Yeah.
是的
Sure.
当然
I'll be right down.
我马上就下来
We went up again on Burov yesterday.
我们昨天又跟踪布罗夫了
Goes to the school, eats out,
上学 吃饭
then goes back to his hotel.
然后就回旅馆
How long are you gonna stay on him?
你们准备跟他多久
Another twenty-four.
再跟24小时
I told you we're stretched thin.
我跟你说过 我们人手不够
Well, you'd have to get pretty lucky.
那你就得祈求运气好了
I'm trying to keep some guys on him a couple times a week.
我在尝试每周让人跟踪他几次
So, Mr. and Mrs. Teacup are giving everybody a headache.
另外 茶杯夫妇让所有人头疼
Relocation just called. They want us back in there.
安置部门刚刚带来电♥话♥ 他们想让我们接手
What? They can't do their job?
怎么 他们自己的活都干不好
Both of them keep saying they need you.
他们两个一直说他们需要你
Jesus Christ, Dennis.
天啊 丹尼斯
I'm done babysitting those lunatics.
我可不想再当这俩疯子的保姆了
I -- I've done everything I can.
我尽力了
Relocation doesn't complain a lot.
安置部门很少抱怨
Let's help them out.
帮帮他们吧
See what the problems are
看看问题是什么
and check in on them every couple of days until they go.
每隔几天去查看一次 直到他们被安置
You got no one who can take this over?
你不能找别人接手吗
Would I be asking?
如果能我还会问吗
You want to just -- You want to hang on to the rail?
你想 你想扶着吗
There you go.
好了
All right, real slow.
没关系 慢慢来
There you go. Yeah.
就这样
Okay. Now just turn around and hang on to me.
好的 转过身来 靠着我
I'll let you down slow, okay?
我让你慢慢坐下 好吗
Nice and slow.
慢慢地
Okay?
没事吧
I wouldn't describe it that way.
我可不这么认为
I'll be with you the whole time.
我会一直陪着你的
...to the Minnesota Twin Cities
到明尼阿波利斯和圣保罗的
of Minneapolis and St. Paul for game 6
明尼苏达双子城
between the visiting St. Louis Cardinals
参加圣路易斯红雀队和明尼苏达双城队之间的
and the Minnesota Twins,
第六场比赛
on this cold, cloudy day where the temperature's in the 30s.
今天天气寒冷多云 温度在0℃左右
why are they Twins?
为什么叫双子
Twin Cities.
双子城
yeah, in the state of Minnesota,
在明尼苏达州
the cities of, uh, Minneapolis and St. Paul
明尼阿波利斯和圣保罗两个城市
are so close together, they function as one big city.
联♥系♥非常紧密 可以算作一个大城市
And when they...start to play?
比赛什么时候开始
in about fifteen minutes or so.
大概十五分钟后
Could I get -- Can I have some water?
可以给我拿点水吗
Sure.
当然
Twins fans have packed The Dome... Excuse me.
双子城队的球迷挤满了体育场 对不起
...and are making themselves heard...
人声鼎沸
You okay?
你还好吗
Can I make you a plate or something?
我给你弄盘吃的怎么样
Go. Save the world.
去吧 去拯救世界
We're fine here. Really.
我们很好 真的
Okay.
好吧
Love you.
爱你
I shouldn't have come.
我不应该来的
No. It's -- It's good to be out.
不 出来透透气挺好的
Yeah, maybe for you.
是啊 对你来说
Do you need anything?
你需要什么吗
Martin tells me you're an artist?
马丁说你是艺术家
I was.
曾经是
You still are.
你现在依然是
I-I'd love to see some of your work some time.
改天我想欣赏一下你的作品
I have to check on the kitchen.
我去厨房♥看看
I don't feel good.
我不舒服
What?
怎么了
Okay, okay, okay.
没事的 没事的
Oh, God...
天啊
Oh, shit! Okay, okay.
该死 没事的 没事的
Hold on. Let me grab something.
坚持住 我去拿点东西
Hey, no, I'm here -- I'm here -- I'm here.
我在这儿呢 我在呢
Okay. I'm here. I'm here. It's okay.
我在呢 我在呢 没事的
Don't worry. I'll get some towels.
别担心 我去拿毛巾
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表