剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
Do you remember anything about her, anything at all?
你还记得任何关于她的事吗 任何事
She was beautiful.
她很美
Had incredible hair. Like those Vidal Sassoon ads.
头发很漂亮 就像那些维达·沙宣的广♥告♥
Anything else?
还有别的吗
She smoked like a chimney.
她抽烟很猛
I gotta get back to work, if we're done here.
我得回去工作了 如果你问完了
Yeah.
好
Yeah, thanks.
谢谢
Hold on a second.
等一下
I got something for ya.
我有东西给你
You kept your word.
你兑现了承诺
I did a little time after, but never for that.
我之后在牢里蹲了段时间 但不是因为那事
Hello? ? Jackson?
喂 杰克逊吗
Yeah. ? Hey! It's Wendy.
是 我是文迪
So, listen. After all that, the meeting was cancelled.
听我说 会议取消了
I'm hate to ask you this, but is there any way
其实我也不想麻烦你 但是
you could swing by the room and pick up that stuff for me?
你能不能去房♥间拿下我的东西
Um, yeah, sure.
好的 没问题
Oh, you're the best. Thanks.
你太好了 谢谢
Just meet me at my car. Okay.
车上见 好的
Can I come in?
我可以进来吗
No.
不行
I just want you to know how sorry I am.
我想告诉你我很抱歉
Yeah. You said this at the office.
你在办公室说过了
You were there from the beginning, Stavos.
你是公♥司♥的元老 斯戴沃斯
It's not like you don't mean anything to us.
对我们来说 你不是无足轻重
You do.
你很重要
And you probably look at me and you think
你现在看着我大概觉得
I'm doing great with all these fancy clothes and a nice car,
我衣着光鲜 开好车 过的很好
and the agency's remodeled... but the truth is
中介也扩张了 但事实是
we're in trouble.
我们有麻烦了
And I don't know if the business is going to survive.
我不知道生意还能不能做下去
And we're doing pretty bad personally.
我们做的很糟 人事上
Financially.
还有财务上
In a way, it is better
可以说 早走
you got out earlier than later.
比晚走更好
You can start to look for a job.
你就可以开始找新工作了
I-I started working for you when the business was small.
生意才起步的时候我就跟你干了
I watched your kids grow up.
我看着你的孩子长大
Whatever was going on in the back room,
里屋发生的一切
I never called the police.
我从来没叫过警♥察♥
I never said anything to anyone.
也没跟任何人提起过
And I never will.
我也永远不会
I was raised to be loyal.
我从小就知道要忠诚
My knight in shining armor.
我的骑士披着闪亮铠甲出现了
What?
怎么了
Come on. Let's go. Get in the car.
来吧 我们走 到车里来
What, Jackson? I'm not a mind-reader.
怎么了 杰克逊 我可不会读心
When I picked up your documents...
我去拿你的文件时
there was this meeting going on in 6226
6226房♥间正在开会
about water resources in Ghana.
是关于加纳水资源的
It was really packed.
里面挤满了人
And so then I went in, and I got the stuff out of the corner.
我进去在墙角找到你的东西
And then on the way out, I noticed,
出来的时候 我看到
on the clipboard by the door -- that they'd --
门口的告示板写着
they'd been in there since eleven o'clock,
他们11点就在那里了
and that there was just one meeting before them.
在那之前 只有一个会
Some, like, Summit thing.
什么峰会什么的
So?
怎么了
There was no cancelled meetings.
没有会议被取消
Well, I don't know the way the rooms work at State, Jackson.
我不知道国♥务♥院♥怎么安排房♥间的 杰克逊
Well, I looked in the files.
我看了下文件
Okay, listen. This is not a big deal.
好吧 听我说 这不是什么大事
You had me bug a meeting at the State Department!
你让我窃听国♥务♥院♥的会议
Bug a meeting?
窃听会议
Okay, first of all,
好吧 首先
the meeting never happened, right?
会并没有开 知道吗
And secondly...my client was supposed to be there.
而且 我的客户应该在那里
This is like... A way of taking notes.
这就像一种记笔记的方式
What are you talking about?!? This is illegal!
你说什么呢 这是违法的
Jackson, my client wanted the details
杰克逊 我客户想知道会议详情
of a meeting to help prepare a bid for a contract.
用来帮助投标
I know you're young and it might seem strange
我知道你很年轻 这看起来很奇怪
because you've never done it before,
因为你从来没做过
but this is the real world.
但世界很现实
I mean, this is what you do to get a competitive edge.
我是说 这样做才能有竞争力
So then that's what the police would call this?
那警♥察♥会这么说吗
A competitive edge?
竞争力
Okay, just hang on a second.
好吧 等一下
What is going on here?
怎么回事
Who are you? I mean, I don't --
你到底是谁 我是说 我不
I don't get it, I thought that maybe you Okay. Okay.
我不懂 我以为你 好吧
Hey, listen to me.
听我说
Jackson, you're a -- you're a sensitive guy.
杰克逊 你是个敏感的孩子
And I understand I'm not sensitive.
我明白 我不敏感
And I'm not an idiot, either, okay? People don't do this.
我也不是傻子好吗 正常人不会这么做
I know. My father is in business. He would not do this.
我知道 我父亲经商 他也不会这么做
I will -- I'll call him right now and ask him, okay?
我会 我现在打给他问问 好吗
Jackson!
杰克逊
Close the door.
关上车门
I wanna go.
我想走
Listen to me.
听我说
Don't mention this to your father.
别跟你♥爸♥说这事
You're old enough now to keep some things to yourself.
你已经长大了 可以保守秘密
Don't mention this to anybody.
别跟任何人说这事
Do you understand?
懂了吗
Can I go?
我能走了吗
Tell me that you understand.
说你懂了
I don't understand.
我不懂
Go back to school.
回学校吧
Enjoy your last semester.
享受最后一个学期
And go into the pavement business.
毕业了去做路面密封吧
I don't think McAlraith is the right fit for you.
麦克瑞思的职位不适合你
Go.
走吧
That hangs perfectly.
衣服上身很好看
I love this cut on you.
裁剪也不错
You don't like it?
你不喜欢吗
It's fine.
还好
We just need to take up the sleeve, hem the trousers,
只需调整一下袖长 裤子缝边
that's it.
就行了
It's beautiful.
很不错
...unusual to call this meeting,
突然召开此次会议
but General Secretary Gorbachev asked me to convey a message,
但戈尔巴乔夫总♥书♥记♥派我来 用非常规渠道
outside regular channels.
向各位传话
Now that INF has been signed
《中导条约》已经签署
and we are moving on to START,
下一步就是《削减战略武器条约》
he wants you to understand he's completely sincere
他想告诉各位 他在雷克雅未克
about what he told President Reagan in Reykjavik.
跟里根总统说的话 完全出自真心
His goal is not only reducing
他的目标不仅是
number of long-range nuclear missiles
减少两国间互相瞄准的
that our two countries have pointed at each other.
远程核弹数量
What he wants is total elimination of nuclear weapons.
他想要的是 全面裁减核武器
In order to accomplish this,
为达此目的
he is now ready to go even further.
他愿意为之付出更多
At Reykjavik, he expressed a strong opposition to SDI.
他在雷克雅未克强烈反对了战略防御计划
He's not yet willing to change that position publicly,
他不准备公开改变立场
but I am authorized to tell the people in this room,
但授权让我告诉此次参会人员
if you agree to complete nuclear disarmament,
如果你们同意全面裁减核武器
he will drop all opposition to SDI.
他会放弃对战略防御计划的所有反对意见
He will agree to all American requirements
对于核查制度 他会同意美国方面的
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表