剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
It means you will stay and become one of us.
意思是你将留下 成为我们的一员
What are you doing?
你发什么呆
Trying not to get involved.
尽量不往心里去
Does that include me?
也包括我吗
Maybe.
也许吧
I know how you look up to Scott
我知道有多期待斯科特
and how all of you feel about him.
你们有多信赖他
But he just can't protect us the way Theo can.
但他不能像西奥一样保护我们
My sister... Your sister's a Sheriff's Deputy,
我姐姐... 你姐姐是副警长
and she looks like she can handle herself.
而且她好像能照顾好自己
Not if I'm dead.
我死了就不能
She's not gonna be able to handle that at all.
她根本承受不了我的死
I can't die again, Liam.
我不能再死一次 利亚姆
Do you get it?
你明白吗
It would ruin her.
她会崩溃的
It would ruin me too.
我也会崩溃的
Mom?
妈妈
Mom.
妈妈
Kira, get in the car.
吉良 上车
What? Get in the car.
什么 上车
She stays with us.
她跟我们走
I'm kitsune of 900 years.
我是九百岁的狐妖
You want her?
想要她
You'll have to go through me.
得先过我这关
Get in.
上来
Come on.
快
Come on, come on. Let's go.
快 快 我们走
Come on, come on, come on.
快 赶快
Everyone okay?
都还好吗
You came back for me.
你来找我了
I love you.
我爱你
I love you so much.
我好爱你
Scott, wake up.
斯科特 醒醒
What's wrong?
怎么了
I found out something from Corey.
我从科里那儿有些发现
We know what Theo's doing.
我们知道西奥在干什么了
He's looking for an Alpha.
他在找一头阿尔法狼
A blind Alpha.
眼盲的阿尔法狼
Deucalion.
丢卡利翁
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表