剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
That's okay. You have time to practice.
没关系 你有时间可以练习一下
Let's say all this goes perfectly.
假设一切顺利
How does a brownout get us into the closed unit of Eichen?
灯火管制时我们怎么进入艾兴之屋的封闭区域
The system takes five minutes to reboot.
系统需要五分钟时间重启
In that five minutes all the alarms will be turned off,
在此期间所有警报都会关闭
The key card should work.
门卡应该可以用
Liam, you and I get Stiles to the gate of the closed unit.
利亚姆 你和我帮助斯泰尔斯到达封闭区域
But after that, he has to go on his own.
但在那之后 就要看他自己的了
We can't get past the mountain ash barrier.
我们没法通过花楸粉
And when we're gone,
我们走之后
all anyone's going to think is that there was a reboot
所有人都会以为是灯火管制
of the security system caused by a brownout.
所引起的安保系统重启
Uh, any questions?
有问题吗
How do we get into Eichen House in the first place?
我们一开始怎么进艾兴之屋啊
What's our worst-case scenario?
出现最坏情况怎么办
What if I can't do it?
如果我做不到呢
Okay, admittedly, a lot could go wrong.
说实话 可能会发生很多意外
Everything could go wrong.
任何环节都有可能出错
Guys, if we don't do this,
各位 如果我们不这么做
we lose Lydia.
就会失去莉迪亚
She's going to die in there tonight.
她今晚就会死在那里
And she might take a lot of innocent people with her.
还可能会害死很多无辜的人
Have you ever actually put that thing on someone?
你真的让人戴过这东西吗
Not in years.
很久都没试过了
Close the doors, would you?
帮忙关门好吗
How do you know it still works?
你怎么知道它还能用
I don't.
我不知道
I suppose we should give it a try.
所以我们得试试看
What?
什么
Do it. Do your thing.
动手吧 用你的超能力
What thing? I don't have a thing.
什么超能力 我没有啊
You did it before. You had to learn how, right?
你以前做过啊 肯定是学会的吧
Actually, no.
并不是
It just happened.
就自然而然发生了
How did you learned to fight with a sword?
那你怎么学会用剑的
So you've never worked for anything
所以你从来没努力过
and basically you're a cheater?
一直都是靠投机取巧吗
This wasn't my idea.
这不是我的主意
How are we even getting past the front gate?
大门要怎么进去
I have a guy on the inside.
我有关系
And stop changing the subject. Do your thing.
不要转移话题了 专心点
It didn't work.
没成功
No, it didn't.
对
Just promise you're not coming back in one of these.
你可别被装在这里面回来
We're coming back with Lydia.
我们会带着莉迪亚回来的
Okay.
好
We still don't know who's actually doing this.
我们还不知道凶手到底是谁
Who the beast is.
那只野兽到底是谁
We'll find out.
会查清楚的
You think it's someone we know?
你觉得会是我们认识的人吗
I hope not.
但愿不是
You think he even knows he's doing it?
你觉得他知道自己在干这些事吗
How are you so sure it's a he?
你怎么知道是个男的
You still mad at me?
你还在生我的气吗
No.
没有
But if you try to kill my son again,
但你如果再想杀我儿子
I'll put you in one of these myself.
我会亲手把你装进去
She's still mad.
她还在生气
That's the worst plan I've ever heard.
这简直是我听过最糟糕的计划
Okay, the plan is perfect
计划非常完美
and it'll work perfectly,
也会很顺利
especially if you agree to drive the van.
尤其是有你当司机的话
Is the sheriff on board with this?
警长也同意这件事吗
How do you think I got the keys?
不然你觉得我怎么会有钥匙
I thought you stole them.
我以为是你偷的
While that's a perfectly reasonable assumption,
虽然你这个猜想非常合理
I did not steal them.
但我并没有偷
And we need you because all of the Eichen guards
我们需要你 因为艾兴之屋的其他门卫
know all of the sheriff's deputies, okay.
都认识警长手下的人
We need a real deputy.
需要请真警员
And one who won't ask questions.
而且是不会多问的警员
It's not safe to bring me along.
带我过去不安全
I'm dangerous.
我很危险
So is the giant murdering werewolf that's killed over 30 people,
那个杀了30多人的巨型狼人也很危险
But somehow didn't kill you.
但是它却没有杀死你
Can I ask you a question?
我能问你个问题吗
No.
不可以
Did your mother really try to kill you?
你妈妈以前真的对你下过杀手吗
Did your mother try to leave you in the desert with skinwalkers?
你妈妈真的把你扔在沙漠里 跟剥皮行者殊死搏斗吗
Are you really going to try to kill her first?
你真的打算先杀了她吗
Why'd you take off the goggles?
你为什么摘下了护目镜
Because this time you're gonna do it.
因为这次要来真的了
And it's gonna work.
而且必须成功
Because this is the only
因为只有这样
way we're getting Lydia out of Eichen house.
我们才能救莉迪亚离开艾兴之屋
Kira, it's working.
吉良 有效果了
We should go. Yeah.
我们走吧 好
My dad's got the lab working on the shoe prints.
我爸爸已经请鉴证科调查鞋印了
But, uh we're both kind of mystified about
但是我们都想不通
how giant clawed werewolf feet turn back into a pair of sneakers.
为什么巨大的爪印忽然变成了拖鞋印
Argent said it wouldn't be like anything we've ever seen before.
阿金斯说这东西我们以前绝对没见过
Did he say it was going to defy the laws of physics?
他有没有说这东西会违反物理规律
What are you doing here?
你怎么会来这里
I still need to graduate.
我还得毕业啊
No. No. What you need is to be beaten severely with a lead pipe
不不 你需要一顿猛揍 而且要用
wrapped in barbed wire...
带刺的铅管来揍...
Okay, I admit that mistakes were made.
好吧 我承认我犯了错
Murders. Some murders were made.
不 你直接创造了犯人 杀人凶手
You know how the soviets helped us win world war II?
知道苏维埃如何帮我们打赢了二战吗
They knew how to make it through a Russian winter.
他们知道如何度过俄♥罗♥斯♥的冬天
That it? Okay. Thank you, theo. Very informative.
仅此而已吗 谢谢你 西奥 真是帮大忙了
If you're planning to break Lydia out of Eichen house,
如果你想从艾兴之屋救出莉迪亚
You still need to get past the mountain ash.
你还需要越过花楸灰
We can make it through.
我们过得去
You can't, Scott.
你过不去 斯科特
What do you really want?
你到底想怎样
I know you saw the fresco.
我知道你看到过壁画
Two seriously pissed off creatures,
两只非常愤怒的生物
the hellhound and the beast,
地狱恶犬和野兽
fighting over a pile of dead bodies.
在争夺一堆尸体
I don't want to be one of the bodies, it's that simple.
我不想成为尸体 就这么简单
I can get you to Lydia.
我可以带你去找莉迪亚
Or we can see who gets to her first.
或者我们可以看看谁的动作更快
There's no way he knows what Valack's doing.
他肯定不知道瓦里克在干什么
Why's he so interested in her?
为什么他对她这么感兴趣
He probably thinks what we're all thinking.
他可能跟我们想得一样
That Lydia's got something bigger to do with this.
莉迪亚在这件事中的角色没这么简单
That maybe she's the only one who can actually save us.
甚至她可能是唯一能够拯救我们的人
I appreciate you sharing your thoughts, but if you don't mind,
很感谢你分享了你的想法 但不介意的话
I have recommendations to write.
我得写推荐信了
Natalie, you know what's going on.
娜塔莉 你知道发生了什么
You know about the closed unit in Eichen house.
你知道艾兴之屋的封闭区域
And you know what's down there.
你知道那底下有什么
I know how to survive in Beacon Hills.
我知道怎么在比肯山生存
That's what I know.
这我了解
Then just check on her. What if I'm right?
那你去看看她 万一我没说错呢
You know, my mother-in-law, Lorraine,
我的婆婆洛林
predicted her wife's death.
预言了她妻子的死
And when I was in college, I was overcome with this feeling
我上大学时 有种强烈的感觉
that something terrible was happening to my sister.
我妹妹当时正遭遇不测
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表