剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
I think I might need a little help right now.
我觉得我现在可能需要点帮助
I forgot my pills.
我忘带药了
I have a bottle in my locker. I can get them, but...
我柜子里有一瓶 我可以去拿 但是
I'll get them.
我去拿
What's your combination?
密♥码♥是多少
Hurry. I'll keep watch.
快 我盯梢
Kira?
吉良
You know who I am.
你知道我是谁
Kira. Kira, stop.
吉良 吉良 住手
I am the messenger of death.
我是死亡信使
Scott?
斯科特
Tracy?
特蕾西
Lydia? Thank God. I need your help.
莉迪亚 谢天谢地 你得帮帮我
What do you need?
怎么帮你
What can I do?
我能做什么
I need you to scream.
我得让你尖叫
If Scott really gave up on you
如果斯科特因为
for some piece of crap like Donovan,
多诺万那种人而放弃你
then he wouldn't be a True Alpha, would he?
那他就不是真正的阿尔法狼 是吧
Or maybe that's the definition of one,
或许是个不能
someone who doesn't put up with murder.
忍♥受谋杀的人下的定义
It sounds like you guys need to look up justifiable homicide.
你们好像得查查正当防卫的意思
Did you seriously just say that to the son of a cop?
你和一个警♥察♥的儿子说这种话吗
A werewolf's eyes are supposed to change color
当你夺走一个无辜生命时
when you take an innocent life.
狼人的眼睛应该变色
Do these look blue to you?
你觉得这是蓝色吗
It was self-defense.
那对你我来说
For me and for you.
都是正当防卫
Or maybe you just don't feel all that bad about it.
可能只是你感觉不到愧疚
You can't say one life is objectively
客观来说 你不能讲一条人命
less innocent than another one.
是否比另一条更无辜
What if they turn blue 'cause you feel guilty?
如果你感到愧疚 眼色就变蓝了呢
So it's up to interpretation?
所以跟个人理解有关
Yeah, maybe.
可能是的
Okay.
好吧
Then here's my interpretation
我个人关于你和多诺万
of what happened with you and Donovan.
发生的事情的理解就是
Not guilty.
无罪
Did you feel bad about it?
你感觉很糟吗
Not now. I mean right then.
不是说现在 而是当时
Right when it happened.
事情发生的时候
What were you thinking the moment you knew he was dead
当你意识到他死了 没办法救的时候
and there was no saving him?
你是怎么想的
One word...
一个词
good.
很好
What?
什么
A scent.
有气味
Like smoke. Like something burning.
像烟味 有东西烧着了
You okay?
你没事吧
Better than ever.
好极了
It healed.
愈合了
Didn't it?
是吧
Hayden, did you hear that?
海登 你听到了吗
They're here, aren't they?
他们在这里 是吧
They're in the school.
他们在学校里
Scott?
斯科特
Malia?
玛丽亚
We are on a frequency you can't possibly imagine.
我们在一个你们想不到的频率
The body...
尸体
the body's gone.
尸体不见了
Sorry. Sorry. I was trying to help.
抱歉 抱歉 我只是想帮你
Liam said pain...
利亚姆说疼痛
he said it makes you human.
他说疼痛能让你变回人型
What happened?
怎么了
What are you doing here?
你在这里干什么
I found another chimera.
我找到另一只奇美拉了
His name's Corey.
他叫科里
Wait.
慢着
Where's Liam and Hayden?
利亚姆和海登呢
They're gone.
他们不见了
Hayden and Liam are gone.
海登和利亚姆不见了
Hayden.
海登
No, no, no. Don't...
不 不 别
Don't hurt her!
别伤害她
Hayden!
海登
Hayden!
海登
Hayden. Hayden.
海登 海登
Hayden.
海登
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表