剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
or if I'm really lucky, years,
或者幸运的话 好几年
learning from a couple of crazy, half-naked women
向一群疯狂的半裸女人学习
carrying spears and wearing animal pelts.
揣着矛 穿兽皮
You carry a sword
你带着剑
and you wear a leather jacket.
穿皮夹克
We're not so different from them.
我们跟她们没什么不同
What if they can't help me?
如果她们帮不了我呢
Do I really become one of them?
我真要成为她们的一员吗
If you become a skinwalker
如果你成了剥皮行者
and stay with them,
跟她们一起
it could keep you alive.
你还能活着
It could be the only thing that saves you.
这可能是救你的唯一办法
All the myths about skinwalkers say they're evil.
神话都将剥皮行者描述为邪恶之人
They say the same thing about kitsune.
神话也这么描述狐妖
Man, I think the jeep's overheating again.
伙计 我觉得吉普车又过热了
Probably.
没错
Should we pull over and put more antifreeze in it?
我们要停车加防冻剂吗
No, we can just turn the heat on.
不 打开散热器就好
You find anything yet?
有什么发现吗
They're mostly the same stuff you already knew.
都是你已经知道的东西
"Damnatio Memoriae was a Roman practice,
"选择性失忆是罗马仪式
"a government decree to destroy the images of the damned.
"一道摧毁罪人的政令
"And they would scratch off their names from inscriptions,
"人们从铭文上刮掉罪人的名字
"chisel their face off of statues.
"从雕像上凿掉罪人的脸
"The Romans believed it was a punishment worse than death."
"罗马人相信那是比死亡更严重的惩罚"
Being forgotten.
被遗忘
Listen to this.
听这一段
"Damnatio Memoriae was later used
"选择性遗忘后来被用在
"on a serial killer in 1598 known as the demon tailor.
"1598年的连环杀手恶魔裁缝身上
"He lured children into his shop in Paris
"他引诱孩子们去他巴黎的店里
"where he would kill them
"在那里杀害他们
"and boil the flesh off their bones to eat.
"煮到骨肉分离再吃掉
"The courts believed the crimes so horrible,
"法庭认为罪行太恐怖
"they ordered all documents destroyed.
"他们下令毁掉所有文件
"To this day, no one knows his real name."
"直到今天 无人知晓他的真名"
So the Dread Doctors resurrected a killer
恐怖博士复活了一个
who was so bad that he had to literally be erased from history.
坏到要从历史中抹去的杀手
A killer that became a werewolf.
变成狼人的杀手
Which probably made him a better killer.
这把他变成更强的杀手
That's great.
太棒了
Attention all students.
全体学生注意
Mr. O'quinn's classes are canceled for today.
奥奎恩先生今天的课取消
If anyone knows his whereabouts,
如果有人知道他在哪里
please let the office know immediately.
请立刻告知办公室
That doesn't sound too ominous.
听起来没那么不吉利
You said Scott told you not to do anything.
你说过斯科特让你别惹事
I know.
我知道
Liam, you said you weren't gonna get involved.
利亚姆 你说过你不会往心里去
I know.
我知道
Liam, don't get involved.
利亚姆 别往心里去
You still not talking to Malia?
你还没跟玛丽亚谈吗
Uh, she's not talking to me.
她不想跟我讲话
Or anyone, I guess.
大概她谁都不想
I think I know why.
我想我知道原因
I think she found her mother.
我觉得她找到了她母亲
Her mother, as in the Desert Wolf?
她母亲 你是说荒野之狼吗
Yeah.
是的
I knew she was still looking.
我就知道她还在寻找
She erased her name off my board,
她在我通讯录上删了她的名字
but I just... I knew she never stopped.
但我就知道她从未停止过
When I was at her house,
我去她家时
I'm pretty sure Braeden was there, too.
非常确定布兰登也在那儿
Braeden?
布兰登
What, did you catch her scent?
怎么 你闻到她的气味了
Actually, it was her motorcycle.
其实是她的摩托车
I smelled her exhaust.
我闻到了尾气
What the hell do you think they're gonna do?
你觉得她们到底想干什么
Something that Malia doesn't want to tell us about,
玛丽亚不想让我们知道的事
so probably something bad.
很可能是坏事
Oh, my god. You already know, don't you?
天啊 你早就知道了 是吧
It's like... it's the chemosignals, right?
就好像...某种化学信♥号♥♥ 对吗
Aggression.
杀气
How much?
有多强烈
I think she's gonna kill her.
我觉得她要杀了她
She's gonna kill her mother.
她要杀了她母亲
What's happening?
怎么了
Yeah, we're out of gas. It's out of gas.
我们的油用光了 没油了
It says we have half a tank.
油表显示还有半箱油
Yeah, not necessarily.
不好说
You didn't fix the gas gauge, didn't you?
你没修油表 对吧
Not necessarily.
不好说
Co-dominance,
共显性
A relationship among alleles
是指等位基因间的关系
where both alleles contribute to the phenotype of the heterozygote.
两个等位基因构成杂合子的表型
Quite a mouthful, I know,
很拗口 我知道
but it's exactly what we'll be learning in today's lab.
但这就是今天我们将在实验室学习的内容
Students in the first and third row, look behind you.
第一排和第三排的同学往后看
These are your partners.
他们是你们的搭档
Has anyone seen Stiles or Scott Mccall?
有人看见斯泰尔斯和斯科特·麦高了吗
Can't be the only one who thinks it's slightly coincidental
认为他们两个同一天生病不是巧合的人
they're both sick on the same day?
不只有我一个吧
And Lydia Martin wasn't in class today either.
莉迪亚·马丁今天也没来上课
She won't be in for a while.
她这阵子不会来了
Medical issues.
在接受治疗
Do you know how he did it?
你知道他怎么做到的吗
He put the recorder in the cup to amplify my voice.
他把收音机放在杯子里来强化我的声音
It didn't just amplify your voice.
这样不仅强化了声音
It gave it direction.
还指明了方向
Focus.
集中
Valack used your scream as a tool by focusing it.
瓦里克集中你的尖叫将其作为工具
If you're going to use it as a weapon,
如果你要把声音用作武器
you need to learn to do the same.
你得学会这么做
Same...
这么做...
Remember that in co-dominance,
记住 共显性表示
neither allele is recessive.
两个等位基因都不是隐性的
The phenotypes of both alleles are expressed.
两个等位基因的表型应该这样表示
Corey, in human blood,
科里 在人类血型中
What is a good example of codominance? Type ab.
哪一种是共显性的好例子 AB型血
Very good.
非常好
So today you're going to solve a little mystery.
你们今天要解决一个案例
Two couples had babies
两对情侣在同一天
on the same day in the same hospital.
同一所医院诞下了新生儿
Were the babies switched? Open your packets,
他们的孩子搞混了吗 打开你们的实验册
and read the instructions.
阅读上面的要求
Gonna talk to me?
不跟我谈谈吗
I'm reading the instructions.
我在读要求呢
You know what I mean.
你明白我的意思
You mean how you're hanging out with a total psycho
谈你怎么总和一个疯子在一起
that tried to get me to kill Scott
而他之前想引诱我杀斯科特
and then did it himself?
然后又自己去杀他吗
Yeah, okay, let's... let's talk about that.
没错 我们就谈这个
That total psycho brought me back to life.
那个彻底的疯子复活了我
Remember that?
记得吗
I'm not dying again. You don't have to...
我不想再死一次 你不必...
Why? Because Scott's gonna save us?
为什么 因为斯科特可以救我们吗
He doesn't even know what's coming.
他甚至不知道之后会怎样
What do you mean? What's coming?
什么意思 之后会怎样
Seems to be a lot of discussion over here.
你们好像讨论得热烈啊
Can't imagine you've already solved the mystery, have you?
你们不会已经解决案例了吧
No.
还没
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表