剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
I hear it, too.
我也听到了
It's coming from the basement.
从地下室传来的
Can you turn the lights on?
你能开灯吗
Not going on.
不好用
Ask someone.
叫人来
Hey, I thought this was more of an auditory thing.
我以为这只跟听觉有关
I still want to see what I'm hearing.
我还想看到我听到了什么
Makes sense.
有道理
We've been having issues for the last hour.
问题出了一个小时了
Maintenance is coming to check it out.
维修工马上过来检查
For now, that floor is down to back-up lighting.
那层楼目前只能用应急灯
I thought you said this was more of a hearing thing.
我以为你说那只和听力有关
Auditory, yeah. ? Yeah.
听觉 没错
It's also a Lydia thing.
但也和莉迪亚有关
This definitely isn't Kira.
这绝对不是吉良
It's a chimera.
是奇美拉
Mom.
妈
Where's Kira? Still at the library.
吉良人呢 还在图书馆
Stiles and Lydia are at the hospital.
斯泰尔斯和莉迪亚在医院
Doing what?
干什么
Lydia's trying to figure out
莉迪亚想弄清楚
what happened during her surgery.
她手术时发生了什么
How long are they going to be there?
他们还有多久过来
They said they're just waiting for
他们说要等
the power to come back on.
电力恢复
Well, the base pay is crap,
基本工资少得可怜
But with tips, you can make up to a grand in one night.
如果有小费的话一晚上也能挣一千
Let's see what you've got.
让我们看看你有什么本事
Maybe less.
还是别露太多了
It's $25.
这是二十五块
Liam, please stop.
利亚姆 别这样
I promised I'd pay you back.
我说了要还给你的
It doesn't matter now.
现在已经不重要了
And Phil takes half of it anyway.
反正菲尔都要拿走一半
I know it's for your medication.
我知道你是要拿来买♥♥药的
So please, just take the money.
所以拜托你就把钱拿着吧
No. It wasn't your fault.
不用 不是你的错
I punched you in the face.
我冲你脸上打了一拳
I meant the shots.
我说的是那几杯酒
It's for mycophenolate.
这钱是用来买♥♥霉酚酸酯的[免疫抑制剂]
It's for a kidney transplant I had a few years ago.
因为我几年前做过肾移植手术
I work here so my sister doesn't have to
我在这打工 这样我姐姐
pay for all of it.
就不用一个人承担费用了
Now, could you just forget about it?
所以你能别再提这件事了吗
I'll make it back somehow.
我会想办法挣回来的
Does Phil really take half?
菲尔会拿走一半吗
And never stops bragging about it.
并且一直为此而炫耀
Just listen to him.
听他说就是了
It's not like they're going to do anything.
并不是他们会做些什么
They're all under the table
他们都是背地里做交易
and too young to be selling alcohol anyway.
不管怎样他们年纪都太小卖♥♥不了酒
Hayden.
海登
Can I ask you to do something else for me?
我能请你帮我做点事吗
What?
什么
Close your eyes.
闭上眼睛
Are you kidding? Please?
开什么玩笑 求你了
No. Just for two seconds.
不要 就两秒
I swear, I am not gonna do anything.
我发誓我不会做什么的
Why?
为什么
All you have to do is close your eyes for three seconds.
你只需要闭上眼睛三秒钟
You said two.
你说的两秒
Okay, well, three. Three at the most.
好吧 三秒 最多三秒
This is stupid.
这样好傻
Just one second.
再等一下
Okay. Open them.
好了 睁开眼睛
Please.
求求你
Please, don't hurt me.
求你 别伤害我
Please.
求你了
Please, don't hurt me.
求你了 别伤害我
Your condition worsens.
你的情况恶化了
Mom?
妈妈
Mom, what are you doing?
妈妈 你在干什么
Claudia.
克劳迪娅
What are you doing up there?
你上来这里干什么
I couldn't stand to be in that room anymore.
待在那个房♥间我受不了
Not with him looking at me like that.
受不了他那样一直盯着我看
Claudia... He's trying to hurt me.
克劳迪娅 他要害我
I don't care if you don't believe me, but he is.
我不管你相不相信我 但他真的想害我
He's trying to kill me.
他要杀我
No.
不
That's not true.
不是真的
Come on down.
快点下来
Come here.
过来
You have to remind yourself. It's the disease.
你要提醒自己 这只是生病的缘故
Remember what the dementia does?
还记得痴呆症会造成什么吗
It gives you delusions.
它会使你产生幻觉
It makes you think that people are out to get you...
会让你觉得人们都想害你
You don't see the way he looks at me.
你没看到他是怎么盯着我的
Claudia, he's 10 years old.
克劳迪娅 他只有十岁
He's trying to kill me.
他想杀了我
Stop it.
停下
Stop looking at me like that. Stop it!
别那样看着我 停下
Stop looking at me!
别再看着我
Mom... what are you do...
妈妈 你在做什么
Mom, stop...
妈妈 住手
You guys try to find Stiles and Lydia.
你们去找斯泰尔斯还有莉迪亚
I'm gonna find my mom.
我去找我妈
Come on.Come on.Let's go.
快点 我们走
Wait. What is that?
等等 那是什么
A bronchodilator. It'll work.
支气管扩张剂 会有用的
Malia, come on!
玛丽亚 快点
Run!
快跑
We never should have read that book.
我们真不该看那本书
Stiles...
斯泰尔斯
You can't say anything.
你不能说出去
Please, don't say anything.
拜托 别说
Why not?
为什么不能
Because I never said anything about Donovan.
因为我从没说过多诺万的事
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表