剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
Previously on Teen Wolf...
《少狼》前情回顾
You're a harbinger of death, Jordan.
你是死亡预言者 乔丹
She'll be safe there.
她在那里很安全
She's catatonic.
她有精神紧张症
Dread doctors.
恐怖博士
Para scientists in pursuit of creation of the perfect killer.
想要创造完美杀手的古老的科学家
And now they've done it.
现在他们成功了
Hayden. I couldn't save her.
海登 我没能救她
I was trying to kill Scott.
我忙着杀斯科特
She's gone.
她已经走了
That's it. That's where I found the bodies.
就是这儿 我就是在这里发现尸体的
Four of them.
四具尸体
Any available units,
执勤警员注意
Beacon Hills Telecom is requesting an 11-5
比肯山电♥信♥公♥司♥
at the communication towers off Cypress Lane.
位于柏树大道的通信塔出事了
10-4, dispatch. I'm in the area.
收到 正在路上 我在附近
Copy, unit 5.
好的 5队
A technician was sent over an hour ago
一位技术人员一小时前过去了
and telecom hasn't heard back.
之后再无消息
Copy, I'm 10-76.
收到 马上过去
You're gonna drag me to work every night?
你每天晚上都要拉我去上班吗
If I have to.
如果需要的话
You can't keep an eye on me 24/7.
你不能24小时盯着我
You disappeared for three days.
你消失了3天
I'm keeping an eye on you for the rest of your natural born life.
你后半辈子我都会盯着你
I told you I was with Liam.
我说了 我当时跟利亚姆在一起
Which doesn't improve your argument.
这没什么说服力
Maybe you think you can do your own thing now.
你也许觉得现在可以做自己的事了
I don't care.
我不在乎
You still need me.
你还需要我
We look out for each other, remember?
我们要照顾彼此 记得吗
For all I know, you could have been dead.
失踪这么久 我都担心你是不是死了
Stay here.
哪儿也别去
Hello?
有人吗
Beacon County Sheriff's department.
比肯县警局
Hello?
有人吗
Help me.
救命
Liam! Sorry!
利亚姆 抱歉
What are you doing here?
你怎么会来这里
I sent you like 100 texts.
我给你发了很多短♥信♥
I saw.
我看到了
You saw? That's it?
你看到了 就这样吗
How could you not tell me that you're alive?
你怎么能不告诉我你还活着
Maybe because you left me for dead.
也许是因为你对我见死不救
You were dead.
你当时分明死了
Liam, you need to go.
利亚姆 你得走了
Here...
这里
Still here.
还在这里
What the hell is that? Run.
那是什么怪物 快跑
Hayden, run!
海登 快跑
What is that thing?
那是什么东西
Liam, what is it? I don't know! Just run!
利亚姆 那是什么 我不知道 快跑
Jump. Are you kidding?
跳 你在开玩笑吗
We can make it.
我们可以的
Come on.
快
See, I told you.
看 我就说
Do you trust me? What? No.
你信我吗 什么 不信
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Making sure you're alive.
救你的命
Oh, I can't move my legs.
我的腿动不了了
Argh, I think my back's broken.
我的脊柱估计也骨折了
Will it heal?
能自愈吗
Eventually. I think.
大概能吧 需要时间
Good.
很好
Whoa! Where are you going?
你要去哪里
To find my sister and make sure she's okay.
去找我姐姐 确保她没事
You're going to just leave me here?
你要把我丢在这里吗
You pulled me off a cliff.
你把我拉下了悬崖
I'm lucky I healed.
幸亏我能自愈
I saved your life.
我救了你的命
This time.
这次而已
Who saved it last time?
上次是谁救的
Theo.
西奥
Tracy?
特蕾西
Looks like he remembers you.
看来他还记得你
I'll take care of it if you want me to.
如果你需要的话 我可以处理
All you have to do is ask.
只要你开口
My dad defended someone on death row once.
我爸之前为一个死刑犯辩护
You know how lethal injection works?
你知道注射死刑是怎么回事吗
One of the drugs they use paralyzes your diaphragm.
其中有一种药能麻痹你的膈膜
Makes it impossible to breathe.
使你无法呼吸
This is from the relay station's security camera.
这是中继站的监控拍到的
That looked big.
看起来好大
And too fast for anyone to get a good look at it.
而且太快了 谁都看不清
But you already know what it is, don't you?
但你已经知道是什么了 对吧
The last Chimera.
最后一只奇美拉
You still got a black light?
你还有紫外线灯吗
Mercury means Chimera.
有水银就说明是奇美拉
But what was it doing here?
但它在这里干什么
Why come here and kill some random communications tech?
为什么要来这里杀一个毫不相干的通讯技术员
Maybe it just likes to kill.
可能只是嗜杀罢了
Maybe it's what it does.
可能是它的本性
That's terrifying.
太可怕了
Parrish, how many bodies do you actually see
帕里什 你梦到圣洞的时候
when you dream about the Nemeton?
到底看到了几具尸体
Everyone.
所有人的
The story Theo told me about the library.
关于西奥所说的图书馆发生的事
That's how it happened.
当时情况确实是那样
Except it didn't happen to him.
只是没有发生在他身上
Yeah.
是的
Stiles, I can't protect you if I don't know the truth.
斯泰尔斯 不知道真♥相♥的话我保护不了你
Did you really feel like you couldn't tell me?
你当时真的觉得不能告诉我吗
I couldn't tell anyone.
我谁也不能说
Did you think that I wouldn't believe that it was self-defense?
你觉得我不会相信你当时是自卫吗
What if it wasn't?
如果真的不是呢
What if I told you I wanted him dead?
如果我说我真的希望他死呢
I'd believe you.
我相信你
I also believe that wanting someone dead
我也相信 希望一个人死
and murdering them are two very different things.
和真的动手杀人是两回事
Yeah, but what if the judge didn't think so?
的确 但法官不这么想怎么办
Then to hell with the judge.
那就去他妈的法官
Stiles, it was self-defense,
斯泰尔斯 你就是正当自卫
and I would destroy every shred of evidence to protect you if I had to.
只要能保护你 我会销毁任何蛛丝马迹
I would burn the whole sheriff's station to the ground.
哪怕把整个警局夷为平地
What about upholding the law?
那你以后还怎么秉公执法
What about Kira?
吉良又怎么办
Kira was a mistake.
吉良的事是我错了
I guess I'm learning how to bend.
我也在学习圆滑地处理事情
So, what, it just goes away?
所以呢 就这样过去了
Not for you.
你不行
The problem now is how to bear this burden.
现在的问题是如何承受那种负担
This kind of thing is not at all uncommon in law enforcement.
这种事情在执法过程中一点都不稀奇
A fatal mistake.
一个致命失误
A partner who dies.
害死了一个同伴
Or one who gets paralyzed.
或者害残了一个同伴
Stiles, you carry that with you.
斯泰尔斯 这种内疚的包袱会一直伴着你
Sometimes it doesn't truly feel okay again
有时只有想办法抵消
until there's a kind of counterbalance.
才能真正放下
Like what?
怎么抵消
Like instead of taking a life,
比如你没有害人
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表